Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah (18179 Views)

Nigerian Leaders Like Men In ‘Drunken Stupor’ – Kukah / Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Nigerians Are Heartless, Wished My Father Had Died In The Helico - Kiki Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by pharmagba: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2021
We know, one even confessed HEARTLESS felt condolences
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by semyman: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2021
Except those sharing the loots for CAN of fraudsters
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2021
membranus:

If this is true, you must be a demon too. Please tell us which realm you came from to enable us bind and cast you back.

I can chose to be a demon and keep quiet in the face of Injustice like most of you do,
But I don't, I try and enlighten people,
It's called an academic exorcism

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by karashita: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
I know Nigerian politicians are evil..

But I know there's a section of the country that produces more evil advocates than the devil... As I speak now a Yoruba Muslim with the moniker sarrki opened a useless thread on a burnt fulani settlement in the South East...
Few days ago... An Ebonyi community was attacked by herdsmen and more than thirty lives was lost.. this same sarrki was nowhere to be found...

I have not seen more evil than what I have seen on this forum..

I am just tired of people.Their thinking is getting warped by the day.When these useless people kill and maim, they look the other way.The moment there is a fraction of retaliation, you begin to see condemnation.Look at the one that just happened in Kwara too.See the way they are attacking Father Kukah- Are we not being ruled by evil men?
Abi 'them' do them juju ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by ruffDiamond: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2021
Yobabad:
Yoruba people can never be at peace with themselves, the can't stay together as brothers that is why they unity begars of Nigeria, Nigeria must be devided
my brother, they can't o,even me a Yoruba ,I he seen all the evil in them,very terrible, terrible lot,they are actually the one scared of a divided Nigeria! Honestly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by ruffDiamond: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
I know Nigerian politicians are evil..

But I know there's a section of the country that produces more evil advocates than the devil... As I speak now a Yoruba Muslim with the moniker sarrki opened a useless thread on a burnt fulani settlement in the South East...
Few days ago... An Ebonyi community was attacked by herdsmen and more than thirty lives was lost.. this same sarrki was nowhere to be found...

I have not seen more evil than what I have seen on this forum..
Yoruba are very evil minded people, especially those hypocrite Muslim, they'll be the death of south west, them lie die!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Trutherme: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2021
I concur @ Bishop Kukah, but religious leaders are not without blemish. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by stormborn28(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2021
MannaBBQ vultures, this is for your heartless darly daddy.. A wonderful truth....nonsense everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by bolabadmus38: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2021
A stitch in time saves nine..... Am highly dissapointed our Government allowed things to get to this stage. Our major problem in this country is politics. Baba OBJ will not allow things to get this bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by biggy26: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2021
Jostoman:
I have never seen anywhere in the world where 40 to 50 people will be Sluttered in a day and the president of that country will pretend as if nothing has happened.
It's so disgusting, distasteful and ungodly!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by pquaver(m): 11:00am On Jun 03, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/nigerian-leaders-heartless-says-kukah/

Oga kukah including religious leaders..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2021
This man should just shut up! All these hypocrites everywhere!

Has Fr. Kukah not been cannodling with Nigeria's leaders since?
How has it helped the average Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by sharpshooter01: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2021
where are all this People?? I hope there are still celebrating grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2021
Maybe... just maybe...
Because....

IT'S FAKE NEWS!!!! undecided
Jostoman:
I have never seen anywhere in the world where 40 to 50 people will be Sluttered in a day and the president of that country will pretend as if nothing has happened.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by michoim(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Always speaking trash and falsehood...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by iykee101(m): 11:42am On Jun 03, 2021
May God continue to protect you for speaking the truth because the world are listening and been a man of God,nobody will doubt you,continue exposing our evil leaders to the world.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2021
I swear!
Awon oni je kuje religious leaders gbogbo!
Mteew!

Nigerian religious leaders are pawns in the hands of the Nigerian political leadership!
They use them to hoodwink the gullible citizenry.
Until Nigerians wise up and borrow themselves sense, realise that the common man to common man is not the enemy.
That the enemies are the elites, cloaked as religious leaders; the academic and professional elites, such as lawyers, doctors, bankers, civil servants as well as the career politicians.

That these sets of Nigerians are united in their various quest to dominate the average Nigerian to the pleasure and instance of their colonial pay masters. That these elitist Nigerians are the ones that constantly, constantly plunder and steal our national wealth to foreign nations.
The enemy is not the ordinary Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Ijaw, Kanuri, Birom, or Yoruba man, (if you are attacked by those, know that they are just foot soldiers of a set of elitist people mostly Nigerians).

Nigerians, your enemies are the elites. They are the ones that victimise you and your family in the banks, schools, legal system, offices.

They are that boss that refuse to pay you.
They are that billionaire that refuses to pay his taxes.
They are that business man that uses unscrupulous means to get himself an advantage that dis- empower the next Nigerian.
They are the pastors who deceive his congregation and sleep with the women, divide them against their family and friends so that he can control their minds.
They are those Politicians that you vote for that rather than provide you with the dividends of democracy, they do their best to gaslight you against each other and project their ineptitude upon others.

These are the enemies.

Black man.....use your brain. Stop being sentimental about everything. If you think carefully, you will realise the average Nigerian live side by side in unity. Not because we don't fight (even blood brothers fight), but we don't hate each other because we are different tribes. Some people are benefiting from this renewed hatred and it's time we stood up to all of them.
Remember, they are all playing politics with us.
Let's stop this rancour and start to reason about who the true beneficiaries of a rancourous Nigeria will be. It will definitely not benefit you and I because we are not the instigators and so we have no prior plan or strategy for power.
It's the masterminds that will quickly step in and steal, plunder and lay to ruin our once beautiful nation.

If we let them!

michoim:
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by israelmao(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2021
The only time remaining for Mr. Lifeless is less than 6months,once 2022 comes politicians will be preoccupied with election campaign ahead of 2023.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by iykee101(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2021
michoim:
only an insane person like you will make such useless statement,you need to take to psychriatic hospital for total examining and treatment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by mechanics(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amen.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Nasir123(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jostoman:

I dey tell you my brother!

The President is a Terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by salem1996: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Since the masses know this fact.,.

What are they doing about it...

The only way to save Nigeria now is to scrap the Senate... What are we waiting for

These evil men see the Senate as a retirement home.... Just sit down and collect money

Scrapping the Senate should be trending right now.....

At least the masses are doing something, fighting themselves over religion and tribalism. Nairaland should already reveal to you what they do always
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
luizkyworld:
All leaders across the board in Africa are heartless. Nigeria is just the father of heartlessness.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by seguno2: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
This isn't news so to speak.
It is a known fact that Nigerians are being ruled by devils in human clothing.

Are we Nigerians angels in human clothing?
If we are not, does it mean that our rulers are just like us
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by bejeria101(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Name their president in shock buhari as heartless not every leader is.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Litmus: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
luizkyworld:
All leaders across board in Africa are heartless. Nigeria is just the father of heartlessness.

Give examples please, thank you.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Iphran6: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Heartless and extremely wicked indeed
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Mayeldah(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
It is the Fulanization and islamization agenda championed by the fulanis.

they are using state security instruments to pursue this evil cause. unfortunately most APC supporters down south are hypnotized or even afraid to react. They knew Buhari has an agenda but everyone is playing the nice guy waiting for 2023.

I inly pray we all would not have been overrun by the fulanis before 2023.

The South must rise up now and fight the fulani terrorists from Futa Jalon to reclaim our land.
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by EMMY76: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
No country can progress with the kind of leaders nigeria is currently parading. What nigeria have as leaders are drug barons, jihadists, thieves, hypocrites and ritualists.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Gfskw: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
True
Re: Nigerian Leaders Are Heartless - Bishop Kukah by Speakright79(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Not just heartless but soulless. They are not humans but lower animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat / 60 Landlords Desert Houses As Flood Overwhelms Ogun Community / Your Wish On President Jonathan's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.