Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Give God The First Moments Of Your Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give God The First Moments Of Your Day (108 Views)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / Oyakhilom Speaks About Tithe:be Happy To Give God,i Will Tithe My First $100m(vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give God The First Moments Of Your Day by Btruth: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2021
Give God the first moments of your day

Thu, 3 Jun 2021

‘Early will I seek You.’ Psalm 63:1

What are the first moments of your day like? Do you turn on the TV, or rush into the bathroom, or allow your ‘to do’ list to come rushing in? Instead, try lying there quietly and allowing God to speak to you. With your mind clear and your heart open, He will give you insights, ideas, solutions to problems, and the knowledge that He will be with you today.

Author Colleen Townsend Evans writes: ‘Silence need not be awkward or embarrassing, for to be with one you love without the need for words is a beautiful and satisfying form of communication. I remember times when our children used to come running to me, all of them clattering at once about the events of their day—it was wonderful to have them share their feelings with me. But there were also times when they came to me wanting only to be held, to have me stroke their heads and caress them into sleep. And so it is, sometimes, with us and God our Father. At times your most powerful prayers will be thoughts rather than words. Your words are limited by your vocabulary, but your thought life is an arena of infinite capacity in which God can give you life-changing concepts.’

Paul writes, ‘We have the mind of Christ.’ (1 Corinthians 2:16 NIV) So be still and let Him think His thoughts through you. John writes, ‘You have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.’ (1 John 2:20 NKJV) God can cause you to ‘know’ what you need to do, so give Him the first moments of your day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Give God The First Moments Of Your Day by IbnBattuta1960: 6:48am On Jun 03, 2021
Really like this. Tnx for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Give God The First Moments Of Your Day by ewale(m): 7:16am On Jun 03, 2021
So much inspiring. God bless you mightly.

1 Like

Re: Give God The First Moments Of Your Day by ewale(m): 7:18am On Jun 03, 2021
So much inspiring. God bless you mightly.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gratitude Of Heart Makes Fasting Effective / Holy Ghost Teacher June 8 / See How To Be Free Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.