Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her (48051 Views)

Man Breaks Into Married Woman’s Room, Attempts To Rape Her / English Woman Nearly Bites Off Man's Joystick As He Tried To Rape Her / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by Ola17: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
u need to learn mastering English and comprehension…. It was never stated she has been raped overtime but harassed or asked for intimacy…

Unless harassment can suffice for rape in your own confused world ..

Mind you I’m only interested in hearing from detectives after thorough investigations..
I’m a true crime lover and an aspiring forensic crime scene detective..

In an ideal world there 3 important sides to a story.

English master.
Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by Angelfrost(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2021
bepositive11:

It's better to train our sons to be better men. Men have a natural instinct to protect women and children. It's environmental and societal influences that turn some men into monsters

Good point... This is also quite important.

Still, my submission still stands, cos parenting has gone to the dogs in this generation.
Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by bepositive11: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

Good point... This is also quite important.

Still, my submission still stands, cos parenting has gone to the dogs in this generation.

Ya, that's true. This generation has lots of kids raising other kids. Very unfortunate
Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by RealMillennial(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2021
The things we do for mekwe.. grin

Some people seem shocked. If I were a woman I wouldn't think twice about doing this o.
I'm not instigating violence, but the way most ladies still walk around without any item of self defense in this country is what shocks me. Where there's law and order women still go around with pepper spray and knives in purse. Is it in this "wild wild west" that I won't carry something?
Come and rape lemme mutilate you idiot grin
Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by AffBornTwins(f): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2021
Ppogbae:
She needs to go to prison! He is a man for God's sake! He must satisfy his urges!

Eleribu
Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by cejaypriesty(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Ppogbae:
She needs to go to prison! He is a man for God's sake! He must satisfy his urges!
It's so obvious that you a rapist is on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by Origin(f): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2021
Just rest the case.
Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by 71gideon: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2021
sad
Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by prosper87: 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Injuria non excusat injuriam

A wrong does not excuse a wrong.

She took it too far by slicing his manhood. It’s better she was even raped and she seeks redress in the court( which she will win) than taking laws into her own hands and permanently injuring the man.
Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by bamisho: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
prosper87:
Injuria non excusat injuriam

A wrong does not excuse a wrong.

She took it too far by slicing his manhood. It’s better she was even raped and she seeks redress in the court( which she will win) than taking laws into her own hands and permanently injuring the man.

Rape causes permanent psychological damage so it’s self defense
Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by iampeterben(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
ume1000:
Cutting of a man's dick is called asualt or attempted murder

It is no longer self defense if your intention was to cause harm
Okay barrister
Re: Spain: Woman Sliced Off Her Boss' Penis With A Knife After He Tried To Rape Her by prosper87: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
ume1000:
Cutting of a man's dick is called asualt or attempted murder

It is no longer self defense if your intention was to cause harm
Exactly!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed / Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.