Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice (60664 Views)

Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition / Zainab Bulkachuwa: PDP Staff Protest Against Election Tribunal Chairman (PHOTOS) / DSS Speaks On Indictment Of Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Election Tribunal Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by fregeneh(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=Abdul05 post=102321456] grin grin there is nothing like we yorubas

My advice, fight with the North alone, stop dragging Yoruba's with Biafra...[/quote

He should speak for him self alone there's noting like we Yorubas, the sentence should go does,i obamafusas will pit my tent with the biafrans in case of any eventually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by kenchop: 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Who expects anything different from the jihadist.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by ibolord(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mugu, I don't even live in Nigeria and my kids holds a foreign passport. So once again, go cry to your mama cheesy

richmond500:
come leave Nigeria make I see u na.
.u will be here against ur wish, ur children children will be here against their wish.
U don enter one chance
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by adedehinbo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abdul05:
I don't think you are a Yoruba person, you don't even talk like one.

Empty headed
you are the impostor here,the truth is the fight will be against the to north,I am a Yoruba I would rather back the igbos against the north in just to achieve secession. Omo ale like you will be eradicated from here
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Chuka200: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
richmond500:
If u want power, create ur own political party and produce a candidate so we can vote him.
But alas, u can't cos after all the threats and insults, killing security personelle and destroying govt properties, u knew u can't sell urself to Nigerians so u decide to use blackmail tactics
Thunder fire IPOB piglets grin

They cant sell theirself to Nigeria ? You that sold ur self how much did they buy you.. some of u sound very stupid am very sure ur not educated. Calling people pigs cuz u can’t survive on ur own without Nigeria ur generation is useless and
Nothing good can ever come out of you all
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by fregeneh(m): 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
So you self want banditry in your region?

Kamdil:
Too many dingbats and knucklehead from the north.

The government want to give them everything they want ,but can't give terrorists,and bandits what they want.

It is obvious that northerners want terrorism ,and banditry in their region but don't want other regions to have rights
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kwashiman:

Honestly the only reason why we lost that war was because the Yorubas and the Middle belt soldiers made it possible, at the initial stage of the war it was a East vs North shoot out and the Biafrans were wiping out the dumb Hausa soldiers along the Northern border of Biafra, we were winning the war until Ojukwu made the fatal mistake of invading the West and getting the Yorubas who were mostly neutral involved, that was the major game changer in that war... but this time the shoot out will be a North vs East affair so we can settle our scores with them once and for all, thankfully the Middle belt who have suffered massively in their hands won't join them this time... I just hope Yorubas maintain a dignified neutrality so we can even the scores with our historical enemies - the North once and for all.

But yoruba will always support awùsá... 100% sure

Cos they believe it'll benefit them later
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Kamdil: 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
fregeneh:
So you self want banditry in your region?

no sir, but peaceful agitation is a right that shouldn't be trampled upon by the government.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
paramakina202:

Ozu you should be quiet.
Ọbara ọjọọ.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by AfonjaConehead: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin there is nothing like we yorubas

My advice, fight with the North alone, stop dragging Yoruba's with Biafra...

Shut up your mouth..
I don't like that obamaofusa but I know he's yoruba and I am SS Edo but I agree with him on this cos you northerners are a huge burden and big on us southerners and when what you wish for starts,we all you gonna have we all to contend with......we are educated and enlightened so we gonna sort out ourselves later amicably....
So once again shut up and get out..
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by mcbreeze: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
dmbb:

And you think the bandit will not join to help their kinsmen

Till then but just know. Nobody will be safe.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Thetruthshallse(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
There is a time to be born and there is a time to die. Stupid aboki you don't threaten a man like you with war. On Oodua nation I stand. #END NIGERIA NOW!!!
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by JJBROS(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
You are a big FOOL! U think all us will still join hand with u guys to kill Igbos again? Never! This war is going to be only hausas/Fulani vs Igbos. We other tribes we not support your evil plans

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by paramakina202: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
NetValueFX:

Ọbara ọjọọ.

Aburu ojoo.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by richmond500: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
deukpai:
Do you know that thing you said that make you happy can equally hunt you. I leave with this law... In every action there is equal and opposite reaction.

exactly, this is what the Igbo's are facing.
If they had allowed us to leave Nigeria in peace, they would also have been able to leave now but alas we surround them
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by elisho: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
any country that fight civil war two times can never be the same again we are ready this time we will take the war to them
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Upjis: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Piglets like your parents
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by IPIGSRMUMUS: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
[s]
Nigeriadondie1:
kiss This Gambari cow doesn’t know that 1967 is very different from now. Other tribes were mumu to unite under the leadership of the Fulani/Hausa elite to fight against the igbos. This time around their mumu don do. They will never be able to garner support of the entire nation against the igbos.

If you are in doubt, travel down memory lane to see the Major Gideon Orkar coup which involved only officers and men from the entire south and middle belt with the objective of excising the core north from the rest of the country.

Even TY Danjuma from Taraba who was a prominent member of the old establishment has come out to condemn the same system he fought to keep.

Divisive and provocative comments and actions from the core north shows that they are still living in the past.

I repeat 1967 can never happen again. If war comes, it would mark the end of the Fulani/Hausa hegemony and the final death of this doomed nation.

USSR, Yugoslavia among others were dismantled so Nigeria will be
[/s]

IPIG day dreamer. Keep dreaming.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by chrisvic007: 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Built2last:
lol.

This is not 1967 sir.

Igbos are ready. it wont be one sided anymore. The united Nigeria against Igbos you enjoyed in 1967.

Nigerian army, airforce and navy is not up to five hundred thousand officers

You're not thinking right. Those they call bandits today will queue behind their soldiers to destroy Biafra. Boko Haram insurgents will get their opportunity to attack those they call "infidels"
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abdul05:

world number 1 Coward,that's who u are.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by richmond500: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
ibolord:
Mugu, I don't even live in Nigeria and my kids holds a foreign passport. So once again, go cry to your mama cheesy

sharap, Ghanian migrant
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Slimwhyt(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Spewing trash
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by luluman: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abdul05:

I respect your reasoning. The guy just wanted to cause digression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by chisky02: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Common Boko Haram you could not fight, but you are threatening a whole region, anyway dog wey dey bite no dey bark, let's wait till the war brakes out, dey no dey tell blind man say war don start, 1967 my foot
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by luluman: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
kiss This Gambari cow doesn’t know that 1967 is very different from now. Other tribes were mumu to unite under the leadership of the Fulani/Hausa elite to fight against the igbos. This time around their mumu don do. They will never be able to garner support of the entire nation against the igbos.

If you are in doubt, travel down memory lane to see the Major Gideon Orkar coup which involved only officers and men from the entire south and middle belt with the objective of excising the core north from the rest of the country.

Even TY Danjuma from Taraba who was a prominent member of the old establishment has come out to condemn the same system he fought to keep.

Divisive and provocative comments and actions from the core north shows that they are still living in the past.

I repeat 1967 can never happen again. If war comes, it would mark the end of the Fulani/Hausa hegemony and the final death of this doomed nation.

Obviously that's your wish but na lie, you won't break us.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by joefelin2345: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kwashiman:

Honestly the only reason why we lost that war was because the Yorubas and the Middle belt soldiers made it possible, at the initial stage of the war it was a East vs North shoot out and the Biafrans were wiping out the dumb Hausa soldiers along the Northern border of Biafra, we were winning the war until Ojukwu made the fatal mistake of invading the West and getting the Yorubas who were mostly neutral involved, that was the major game changer in that war... but this time the shoot out will be a North vs East affair so we can settle our scores with them once and for all, thankfully the Middle belt who have suffered massively in their hands won't join them this time... I just hope Yorubas maintain a dignified neutrality so we can even the scores with our historical enemies - the North once and for all.
You really made my day by admitting the bloody mistake made by the Late Odumegwu Ojukwu, the Gburugburu of Nnewi. Y invading Yoruba Nation with the do called Liberation Army in the first place? Your man Late Captain Nwabosi had succeed in killing Chief Ladoke Akintola already. Again why would you use Col Victor Banjo (who he also killed later) to go & attack his own people. I am even surprised that as a great historian & scholar that he was to have forgotten so doon the Yoruba experience in Ilorin with Alimi, a stranger who once assisted Afonja to defeat Alafin Aole only to later usup his power & put Ilorin under Sokoto Emirate. I agreed with you that should any war broke out again in Nigeria (God forbid), the Yoruba shall remain neutral. No more shall we be drag into a matter that does not concern us. I spent 5 years at UNN & discovered that an average Igbo sees the Yoruba as a traitor because of their erroneous belief or info that Awolowo assured them of Yoruba support (though that is still debatable). Today everyone is On-Your-Own (OYO). What benefit did Benjamin Adekunle, Gen. Olutoye & other Yoruba war Veterans apart from Obj receive. The duo were unceremoniously retired from NA on flimsy charges. I begi, make them pack for one side ,& just allow my people to go in peace.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

But yoruba will always support awùsá... 100% sure

Cos they believe it'll benefit them later
. They won't support them voluntarily except they were forced by d North. Ofcourse,u know they are cowards,effeminate men.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by yahmohy27: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abdul05:

hahaha you got him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

you better wake up and Sue for peace.
East will loose woefully than 1967
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Le2money(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just a simple Question:- Can you do Marriage by force? If there is nothing you are gaining from these people, why can't you let them go....but now, you keeping them forcefully to ursev means they av a great value which you do not want to lose...

SATANICALLY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/03/if-you-want-another-war-nigerian-govt-will-have-no-choice-senator-bulkachuwa-warns-southeast
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
. They won't support them voluntarily except they were forced by d North. Ofcourse,u know they are cowards,effeminate men.

90% Yoruba will voluntry support Fulani over Ipob, not because they like them but because Yoruba believes in negotiations
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by SammyChi1988: 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fulanis with their cow brain.. You think Biafrans are afraid of war? Big NO... Nigeria must breakup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / 17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.