Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice (60627 Views)

Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa Steps Down From Presidential Election Petition / Zainab Bulkachuwa: PDP Staff Protest Against Election Tribunal Chairman (PHOTOS) / DSS Speaks On Indictment Of Justice Zainab Bulkachuwa, Election Tribunal Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Guyman02: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2021
YoungAncient1:
Something must be wrong with seun and his moderators. They are co-conspirators with these old idiots. See the kind of utterances they are promoting on this platform, yet, they claim to have rules and guidelines. Rules kee you there angry

They use divisive topics to keep us in the platform, Seun's rules is fake
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by bayelsaowei(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2021
mcbreeze:
That you won the first fight doesn't mean you will win the second fight.

When you threaten us remember everybody has blood flowing on their vein, any person can be killed in the hostility, including you Mr. Senator.

South East political leaders failed us, they can't say pim cos of useless political ambitions.

To Northerner who always think that they will win in the war, Remember Bandit is already winning you in your backyard.
don't mind the fool..bandits and bokoharam are decimating the north unconquered by the FG and yet this fool is threatening the South.. instead of them to deliver responsible leadership to the populace..idiots in government..
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by deavicky(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/03/if-you-want-another-war-nigerian-govt-will-have-no-choice-senator-bulkachuwa-warns-southeast
why am I having the feeling that this man is talking out of his ass!. In as much as I don't support dividing this country, but if some set of people says they don't want to stay again why trying to force them to stay by killing them instead of letting them go in peace.
If u claim the essence of being together is off nations interest why trying to kill them with war. Assuming u kill all of them in the so call war who will u stay with.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by olisaEze(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2021
Is it only the South East these guys are scared of? Abi the clamor for Oduduwa Republic is not a source for worry to the North? Oga park well, a General once said a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North and no one arrested him. You might just discover that a fight against the Southeast is a fight against the whole South. Our mumu don do, now get ur grubby fingers off our SS oil and watch ur northern elites become the paupers they really are! grin
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Comedian2019: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2021
Boko haram don finish una.
Shameless man
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by OnionBandit(f): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2021
richmond500:
If u want power, create ur own political party and produce a candidate so we can vote him.
But alas, u can't cos after all the threats and insults, killing security personelle and destroying govt properties, u knew u can't sell urself to Nigerians so u decide to use blackmail tactics
Thunder fire IPOB piglets grin
God bless you real good
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2021
N.a. fulani man talk as if you go come war front come fight....
You did not even mention about the injustice and the glaring nepotism of tour brother in power.
Let me remind you 1967 is different from 2021......they used riffle then n not Ak 47 now, it was rickety bombers but now its jet fighters....they use gunboats and canoes, now its warship.....it lasted for 30 months, this one coming could last 30years, go and ask south sudan and sudan or Ethiopia and Eritrea.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by paramakina202: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2021
Franking:

Even if Igbos are not ready should they just pander to the north or lie down and be decimated? Ur stupi dity knows no bounds.

Miscrea.nts like you will not be allowed to decide the fate of millions of Igbo people worldwide.
Before you boast this is not 1967, where is your tanks and jet fighters?
Ndi uchu na ndi mgbu na ndi oso chi egbu.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Dobodobo04: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2021
Kwashiman:

Honestly the only reason why we lost that war was because the Yorubas and the Middle belt soldiers made it possible, at the initial stage of the war it was a East vs North shoot out and the Biafrans were wiping out the dumb Hausa soldiers along the Northern border of Biafra, we were winning the war until Ojukwu made the fatal mistake of invading the West and getting the Yorubas who were mostly neutral involved, that was the major game changer in that war... but this time the shoot out will be a North vs East affair so we can settle our scores with them once and for all, thankfully the Middle belt who have suffered massively in their hands won't join them this time... I just hope Yorubas maintain a dignified neutrality so we can even the scores with our historical enemies - the North once and for all.

Bro. Your wishes have been granted. Yorubas and the rest will stay out of it this time. The Fulani threatening war will be the only ones fighting their war this time.

This man and his children overseas are gonna carry AK 47 this time and match to southeast to fight. No other ethnic group should join him and his Fulani warmongers.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by ceeceeco: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2021
We don't want war, but if it happens then we have no choice.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by tollyboy5(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2021
richmond500:
when we ND wanted our country, Igbo's were our biggest barrier.

Now that Igbo's can't leave without ND opening door for them.

I am trying to make them see that, I was forced to remain in Nigeria thanks to them, they always will not leave Nigeria except SW open door for them
Lolz you're a liar, Biafra is all we know. Niger delta has not for once want to leave Nigeria.

Nigeria power is with them. International bodies interested in oil would even trade weapons with them
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2021
richmond500:
use this strength declare ur Biafra republic make we see na.

We wanted our own ND republic but u were against us because govt favoured u, now u guys are trying to be our allies.

We have seen through ur antics

No mind them, always crying foul when they feel otherwise, during GEJ time nobody hear a thing from Ipob or the likes but during PMB now they are singing succession forget this same man came through the ballot for good 6 times if am right. They even forget Northerners have few investments in the North as compared to their people who makes millions from the North.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2021
FreeIgbos:
These abo.kis are very treacherous and dishonest people. During GEJ tenure, they kept insisting on zoning and rotation to the North but now that Buhari is about to complete 8 years, they now know that zoning or rotational presidency is bad. I don't really blame you parasites, instead I blame Southerners that have continued to tolerate this nonsense.

You keep threatening Igbos with war, because you guys feel the rest of the country will back you? Don't worry, Igbos won't fight alone because that's your wish, rather the South will unite to chase you parasites away to Niger rep where you belong and liberate all Southerners and middle belters once and for all.

And back then, igbos also said no to zoning. Now, they're demanding for zoning. Lol. Just two sides of the same coin.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Kwashiman: 10:28am On Jun 03, 2021
Dobodobo04:

Bro. Your wishes have been granted. Yorubas and the rest will stay out of it this time. The Fulani threatening war will be the only ones fighting their war this time.

This man and his children overseas are gonna carry AK 47 this time and match to southeast to fight. No other ethnic group should join him and his Fulani warmongers.
Thanks boss
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by richmond500: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lolz you're a liar, Biafra is all we know. Niger delta has not for once want to leave Nigeria.

Nigeria power is with them. International bodies interested in oil would even trade weapons with them
go back to history boy, to the days of Adaka Boro. Even during the civil war, u kidnapped us, raped our women and forced our children to war, no other tribe hates the ND like the igbos

U created the enemity, don't blame the ND
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by ensamy(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
No Biafra man will ever be president of Nigeria, it's not possible and it will never happen even in 10,000 years.
No Nigerian trusts a Biafra man.
If you want to be president go and contest election.
Ewu Biafra.

Oye mong wetin be your own too. Mmong man wetin the Ibo do you too. Ok maybe na dey knack them knack your sisters because them sweet for bed die. Me knack enough for Uniuyo but later go marry Ibo girl wey fit close leg . So when elders are taking every mmong person should keep quiet and watch.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by DiagnoPolitics: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2021
stinflame:

No mind them, always crying foul when they feel otherwise, during GEJ time nobody hear a thing from Ipob or the likes but during PMB now they are singing succession forget this same man came through the ballot for good 6 times if am right. They even forget Northerners have few investments in the North as compared to their people who makes millions from the North.

richmond500, na your fellow abooki brother be this. Pm him and tell him "lafia kalau". grin grin

make una dey fool unaselves. grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:33am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by richmond500: 10:34am On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

richmond500, na your fellow abooki brother be this. Pm him and tell him "lafia kalau". grin grin

OK, but the enemity u created is now eating u up
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by tollyboy5(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2021
richmond500:
go back to history boy, to the days of Adaka Boro. Even during the civil war, u kidnapped us, raped our women and forced our children to war, no other tribe hates the ND like the igbos

U created the enemity, don't blame the ND
Alaye no use "u" 4 me jare I'm Yoruba , na only Lagos I sabi. undecided
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
kiss This Gambari cow doesn’t know that 1967 is very different from now. Other tribes were mumu to unite under the leadership of the Fulani/Hausa elite to fight against the igbos. This time around their mumu don do. They will never be able to garner support of the entire nation against the igbos.

If you are in doubt, travel down memory lane to see the Major Gideon Orkar coup which involved only officers and men from the entire south and middle belt with the objective of excising the core north from the rest of the country.

Even TY Danjuma from Taraba who was a prominent member of the old establishment has come out to condemn the same system he fought to keep.

Divisive and provocative comments and actions from the core north shows that they are still living in the past.

I repeat 1967 can never happen again. If war comes, it would mark the end of the Fulani/Hausa hegemony and the final death of this doomed nation.

USSR, Yugoslavia among others were dismantled so Nigeria will be

He is banking on his fulani brothers from mali and co to aid in the fight
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Adrian98(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2021
apc is just foolish. buharis supporters are more foolish. they havent declared war on the so called bandits and bokoharam but south east. i'm from rivers state but i support biafra fully. let us divide this mumu country. now they want to change the name of this zoo to UAR. fucking shitt.

i blame the angel that brought me to nigeria
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

grin grin see this man ,you and who be aboki?
You nah just online warrior you be, am so sure you no fit shot a human because you educated and value life. The North and East can never be true friends but trust me alot of people from the East are living and doing very well in the North , while only few of the Northerners are in the East, most of them just supply food stuffs spend a night and head back to the North. Zero capital investment I will tell u.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2021
Ekpeitit:
No Biafra man will ever be president of Nigeria, it's not possible and it will never happen even in 10,000 years.
No Nigerian trusts a Biafra man.
If you want to be president go and contest election.
Ewu Biafra.

IRREDEEMABLE FOOL
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by nnamdico82: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2021
From ur write up I know you are too young to understand the word WAR! Just hope you will not run to Gambia cos US, and others will reject you buffons
Nigeriadondie1:
kiss This Gambari cow doesn’t know that 1967 is very different from now. Other tribes were mumu to unite under the leadership of the Fulani/Hausa elite to fight against the igbos. This time around their mumu don do. They will never be able to garner support of the entire nation against the igbos.

If you are in doubt, travel down memory lane to see the Major Gideon Orkar coup which involved only officers and men from the entire south and middle belt with the objective of excising the core north from the rest of the country.

Even TY Danjuma from Taraba who was a prominent member of the old establishment has come out to condemn the same system he fought to keep.

Divisive and provocative comments and actions from the core north shows that they are still living in the past.

I repeat 1967 can never happen again. If war comes, it would mark the end of the Fulani/Hausa hegemony and the final death of this doomed nation.

USSR, Yugoslavia among others were dismantled so Nigeria will be
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Blankstare(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2021
This is an unfortunate statement from a suppose senator, when I see an average northern elite, all I see is feudalism
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by hinograce: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2021
He spoke like anyone asking for the constitution is PDP. And against APC. He doesn't care for Nigeria he cares for his party over the country. Of what good is APC, PDP when the people are in pain and anguish. Comparing now and the years from Obasanjo time is dumb. Times are changing hence the constitution. I am neither PDP or APC, I am a Citizen and demand that if changing the constitution will lead to better living situation then so be it. We cannot be afraid of traveling and being kidnapped. It is the worst time to live in Nigeria. It has never being this bad. Note that it has always being bad but right now it is clearly unbearable. If you have been kidnapped or cut with a machete or shot at you will understand that being partisan is the least of your worries.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by frog12: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2021
this MAN is FOOLISH !!

talking NONSENSE
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by Franking: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2021
paramakina202:

Miscrea.nts like you will not be allowed to decide the fate of millions of Igbo people worldwide.
Before you boast this is not 1967, where is your tanks and jet fighters?
Ndi uchu na ndi mgbu na ndi oso chi egbu.

Taa, gbafuo gi. U and who are boasting? U and who even want war? Go and kneel down and worship ur Fulani masters. Onye apari.
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Stupid man a government cannot go to war on its own people in this day and age. If people ask for secession doesn’t mean war.

Secession should never lead to war. It is lawful and has due process.

War can only be caused by unrest which can be due to complicit government and hidden and unlawful agendas. Oppressive government etc..

FG talking about war on its citizens even in democracy is very bad and should be condemned.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by edetic: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2021
if you don't want the south east to break away, then restructure the country to favour everyone, you said no, allow the south east access to important security positions to make them feel they are part of the country, you say no, ok, give them an opportunity to produce a president over the nation, you say no, afterall, they are third class citizens, and you say there'll be war if they agitate for secession, that's to tell them in other words that they have to remain slaves in their own country forever, and from experience, slaves will only continue to agitate until they find freedom someday.
SATANICALLY:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/03/if-you-want-another-war-nigerian-govt-will-have-no-choice-senator-bulkachuwa-warns-southeast
Re: Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice by famzynet: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2021
He talks like a big idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Are The Real Owners Of 9mobile And Keystone Bank? / Walter Onnoghen Resigns As The Chief Justice Of Nigeria With Immediate Effect / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.