Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,152 members, 7,953,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF (3366 Views)

2027: Shekarau, Ardo, Yakasai, Tafida, Others Float Northern Democrats / General HD Tafida Orders Torture Of 4 Abuja Electricity Workers Over Bills / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by Valkrie: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hear as the man is projecting their parley with the south south by him mentioning Portharcourt...? Now I know why wike is spewing all the trash he is spewing...they must have promised him something if he could help them keep the igbo out and also keep the south south out of the biafran block....!!

These people no get sense at all...when jungle matured and the south south decide to hold themselves or decide to follow the biafran block...you would begin to hear the fulani north insulting then as betrayer and traitors...!!

They need the oil in the creeks to continue to plunder to survive and hence dont too care with the south west and hence didnt even bother to mention them...!! They feel they have bribed the boys down south enough with the amnesty to sheath their sword for them to be able to continue to pillage their oil...!!

Rude shock await them fulani bandits...that's all I can say...they are planning and all others are planning too..we go see how e go end...Cows... !!

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
mightyhaze:
This voice and grammar can never be that of a senator of any country..

I don't get it,this is the best that constituency can boast of?

Geezers!

No be Nigeria you dey?

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by mightyhaze: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This is not about laffing Matter mention one tribe or ethnic in Nigeria that get along with you guys.south africa hate you Ghana don't want to see you even Benin republic deporting you. All your brothers full uk US and Indonesia prison what the hell is wrong with you guys.
But your fathers donated their carcasses in the 60s to support aquatic and terrestrial lives in the east just so that you can be in the same country with them..

Isn't it interesting?

3 Likes

Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by mightyhaze: 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
MrSamsung:
I also blame the stupid girl also. Why go and invite such an individual knowing very well that people with such background don't hide their hate towards you and your kinsmen?

I won't be surprised if that girl is one of those Abuja V sellers and that the Honorable is her sugar buyer, and as such she was inviting him thinking that he will BEHAVE.

We have many of her types disgracing thier tribe, kinsmen and family, lacking in honor and dignity because of money.
If anything,that girl deserves accolades .

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by amuwo1980: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
See the caliber of ppl in power in Nigeria and you talking of who cursed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by umunaija: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This is not about laffing Matter mention one tribe or ethnic in Nigeria that get along with you guys.south africa hate you Ghana don't want to see you even Benin republic deporting you. All your brothers full uk US and Indonesia prison what the hell is wrong with you guys.

I see beyond your deception, I know that you are not Yoruba, you are Fulani. You are claiming tinubu advocate and talks rubbish to cause everyother Southerners to hate tinubu so that presidency will remain in the north. Let me tell you, if Nigeria did not divide before 2023, I will support even a southern goat than support Fulani again. You will not make me hate any Southerner, Fulani must leave presidency.

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by Tinubuadvocate: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yes ooo Tinubu is next Nigeria president .
umunaija:

I see beyond your deception, I know that you are not Yoruba, you are Fulani. You are claiming tinubu advocate and talks rubbish to cause everyother Southerners to hate tinubu so that presidency will remain in the north. Let me tell you, if Nigeria did not divide before 2023, I will support even a southern goat than support Fulani again. You will not make me hate any Southerner, Fulani must leave presidency.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by ismhab(m): 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
They invited Ahmad Gulak in Imo and killed him. Now they want to invite Mafindi, so that they will killed him too. Say no to IPOB/ESN/UGM TERRORIST.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by umunaija: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
ismhab:
They invited Ahmad Gulak in Imo and killed him. Now they want to invite Mafindi, so that they will killed him too. Say no to IPOB/ESN/UGM TERRORIST.

All the people boko Haram kill daily in the north and all benue and middle belt people that Fulani herdsmen kill everyday, are they not human being? I can never support killing anyone but you guys are hypocrites. Hundreds of life are Lost on a daily basis in the north but you are more concerned about southeast. Gosh

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by umunaija: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes ooo Tinubu is next Nigeria president .

Then stop de-marketing tinubu if truly you are Yoruba. But I know you are not. If you are and want to engage in nonsense tribalism that the north is fuelling between the Igbo and Yoruba, use another name because you are doing tinubu more harm than good. The north wants to retain the presidency by all means, it has nothing to do with religion. It is about tribe. You will not understand but this is an honest advise.

1 Like

Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by kindlyheart: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
we are finished if this is truly coming from Tafida
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by Racoon(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
I dont blame him but the godforsaken country that Lord Lugard forced us to cohabit with these barbaric humanity.We are all heading there.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by kindlyheart: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
ismhab:

is that an excuse for him to abuse the whole igbo tribe?
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
They should take that man's threats seriously o.

I pity all Yorubas still in the North sha.

E be like say you keep extra life for Lagos.

Only those of us who witnessed the violence in Jos 2008 will know that when shit hits the ceiling, it's all man for himself o.

People should download this audio and send through WhatsApp to their relatives.

All southerners should vacate the North o.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by ismhab(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
kindlyheart:

is that an excuse for him to abuse the whole igbo tribe?

On behalf of Mr. Mafindi i personally apologize for abusing her and abusing the whole tribe of igbo, especially the good ones.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by allcomage: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Igbo are the only tribe that fully understand the plans of the fulani for the indigenous peoples right from Nzeogwu's time to date that mnk has finally isolated the fulani and exposed them in such a way that the fulani are the most hated ethnic group in Nigeria and they are afraid to leave power, that's why they hate them with passion. Last Last, Nigeria is going to disintegrate but when?
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by cocolacec(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
My own be say we dont need more refugees in Yorubaland.The number of refugees currently trooping to Yorubaland is choking.
If fulani chase una comot for North please kindly go back to the East,no come To Southwest we dont need guests.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by umunaija: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
cocolacec:
My own be say we dont need more refugees in Yorubaland.The number of refugees currently trooping to Yorubaland is choking.
If fulani chase una comot for North please kindly go back to the East,no come To Southwest we dont need guests.

You are not Yoruba, leave the great Yoruba people to decide, we see beyond your deception. Cos confusion between Igbos and Yorubas, isolate them, cos confusion between Igbos and Niger deltas, isolate them, cos confusion using religion between Yorubas, isolate them, tell isokos that ijaws want to dominate them, tell urhobos that akwa cross wants to dominate them. Isolate everyone and strike and take over the lands. We are wise now
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by BiafIntel: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
cocolacec:
Lagos is a no man's land and we built Lagos from scratch. What will any Igbo be looking for in Molete Ibadan, Akure, or Osun?
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by MalcoImX: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
Abooki fulaniis, listen and listen carefully- YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THE NEXT INFERNO YOU ARE BREWING.

The whole country WILL STAND AGAINST YOU. There will no escape route except from Katsina-Niger border to futa jallon.
Is it Aboki that's killing Nigerian security forces?
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by umunaija: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
BiafIntel:

Lagos is a no man's land and we built Lagos from scratch. What will any Igbo be looking for in Molete Ibadan, Akure, or Osun?

Lagos is Yorubas Land. We Igbos live there but is theirs. We are cool with it. They are very accommodating, every tribe have good and bad people. Most Yorubas are great and lovely people. Thanks
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by umunaija: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
MalcoImX:
Is it Aboki that's killing Nigerian security forces?
A proper investigation is needed but don't rule it out. The north can do anything to retain the presidency.
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by MalcoImX: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
umunaija:

A proper investigation is needed but don't rule it out. The north can do anything to retain the presidency.

You don make me laugh.

na Hausa people who no da sani SE dey do all these for Alaigbo?
Re: LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF by umunaija: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
MalcoImX:

You don make me laugh.

na Hausa people who no da sani SE dey do all these for Alaigbo?

I didn't say such, what I said is that nothing is impossible. What is needed is a proper investigation. But like I said before nothing is impossible. Though most hausa people are peace loving people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How IPOB Mistakenly Slaughtered Cows Belonging To Igbos In South-east / Nigeria Is Not Ready For Peter Obi~pictures / Wike Removes PDP Campaign Tyre:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.