Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race (1693 Views)

General HD Tafida Orders Torture Of 4 Abuja Electricity Workers Over Bills / Abbas Tafida: Taraba Emir Gives Herdsmen 30-Day Ultimatum To Vacate Forests / LEAKED AUDIO OF TAFIDA MAFINDI WHEN CALLED FOR A BOOK LAUCH WRITTEN BY IGBO PROF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by nairalandankrah: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2021
The hate is real and I feel it, but it only increases our resolve.. The hate is a catalyst that drives igbos forward..

The more you hate on them for being genuinely gifted, the more they prosper and succeed..your hate on a man blessed by God means nothing..

This is Very sad indeed though, especially as it is coming from a former PDP man who is aware that the south east has always overwhelmingly voted for PDP.

Watch here: https://www.facebook.com/Biafrahomes/videos/518751679543667/?app=fbl

Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by chatinent: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Yawns
Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by colorsofrainbow: 9:15am On Jun 03, 2021
We are getting there grin
Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by Waterysperm: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Hahahahaha......the Idiot Mallam is seriously pained oo. I wish they can start the massacring today. He is even mentioning Abuja. The place that I am living in. Let the Hausa/Fulanis try rubbish here and let's see who will blink first. The Indigenes here have been waiting for an opportunity to deal with them. I am very very happy that he is in serious Sifia pains. Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by ERockson: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2021
Bad one
Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by Peace2allmen: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Lol. This is actually funny to listen to. Whoever invited him deserved whatever he said. wonder why our people never learn. Igbos, when will you learn? As we speak now, there are still thousands of Igbos in the north.

If you are in the north, come back home, things might get messy soon and if you decide to stay , whatever you see is what you see.

2 Likes

Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by FarahAideed: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2021
These hopeless Northerner keep using the threat of bloodshed as their only negotiating tool in this contraption called Nigeria but whether they like it or not they will lose out eventually

2 Likes

Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by GuyWise101(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

These idiotic Northerners doesn't know there's a huge difference between 1967 and 2021.

3 Likes

Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by Coldshisha: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2021
Gulaks murder really pissed many Northern politicians off
Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by TooMuchStuff: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2021
And to think we are one people in same country is very unbelievable. Is this man human or vampire?

1 Like

Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by OnyeOlokoro(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin
Who gives a hoot
Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2021
The man is a drunk because he look like one

I won't take him serious

2 Likes

Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by hotwax: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Coldshisha:
Gulaks murder really pissed many Northern politicians off

he was killed by another northerner...
Re: Again, Alhaji Tafida Isa Mafindi threatens to wipe away Igbo race by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
The people who went to invite him are the fools.

They got what they bargained for..

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

I've Fallen Into Pantami's Trap, I Need Help!!! / EYESORE : "You Are A Failure" - Aba Traders Blast Ikpeazu (photos) / Premium Times :Osun Airport Was Concessioned To Company That Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.