Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt (662 Views)

Innocent Abu: Nollywood Has Saved Many Nigerians From Depression / Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) / Nigeria P* Rnstar King Tblac Accused Of Assault And Debt By Lady He Worked With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by Jbn11(m): 9:12am On Jun 03, 2021
A nairalander with the moniker Codesngr demonstrated a very nice gesture towards me yesterday.
So I decided to start living a rigthous life and tried to never take things that's not mine or commit any iligal activities before I can get something to eat. So I start looking for a way to go to school or have something doing like any legal means of survival but things didn't go well with me. Since I couldn't get a job I started owing too many people and selling all I have left just to eat but things went from bad to worst since last 3 months when I couldn't get a job. so people I owe money mostly where I usually buy food on credit before I pay start embarrassing me for debt and I lost all hope, got depressed and hungry I nearly died out of hunger before I decided to look for help here on nairaland but help didn't come so I become suicidal that hunger and fear � of embarrassment from people I owe nearly made me to kill myself but this particular nairalander Codesngr reached out to me and gave me 2k. GOD he saved me he made me pay part of my debt and I was also able to eat a decent meal for the first time in some months. At least am a bit relieved of my debt because I have been given some time to pay the rest.
Its amazing how a total stranger showed me so much kindness when all hope is lost. Thank you for reliving me from depression hunger and embarrassment.
And thank every other souls helping less privileged like us you are our super hero.

Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by heniford2: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2021
God bless the guy codesngr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by tolufase: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2021
God bless you codesngr. And to you op, you shall see the favour of God pretty soon!

But AC/ no can't be found in any of your post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by Chloraseptic: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2021
God bless him..

Not one that promise anyone who could rightly predict the correct score of champions league final 1k.. Just for fun I predicted it correctly.

Till now I still haven't heard from him even though he ordered me to drop my information..

Na by force to form big boy that you are not.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by Jbn11(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2021
tolufase:
God bless you codesngr. And to you op, you shall see the favour of God pretty soon!

He asked me to contact him on whatsapp

Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by tolufase: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=Jbn11 post=102324118][/quote

Okay, can you drop your ac/no details?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by Jbn11(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2021
tolufase:

I just posted our chat pictures now

Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by Jbn11(m): 9:53am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=tolufase post=102324298][/quote] Ok sir 0 6 37 9 04 5 47 gtb
Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by Jbn11(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=tolufase post=102324298][/quote] I have done it sir
Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by tolufase: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2021
Jbn11:
Ok sir 0 6 37 9 04 5 47 gtb

I have drop something in your account. Kindly check!
Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by Jbn11(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2021
tolufase:

Oh my God who says there is no love in this world anymore?

I have drop something in your account. Kindly check!

Oh my God who says there is no love in this world anymore? Sir am very greatful may God almighty shower � you with his love and blessings. Me the most hopeless person now have 3k in my account this morning God please don't ever shame him for me. Let me go to market and get 2 yams it'll take me a month Good bless you sir am speechless.
Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by tolufase: 10:19am On Jun 03, 2021
Jbn11:

Oh my God who says there is no love in this world anymore? Sir am very greatful may God almighty shower � you with his love and blessings. Me the most hopeless person now have 3k in my account this morning God please don't ever shame him for me. Let me go to market and get 2 yams it'll take me a month Good bless you sir am speechless.
You're welcome! May God bless you too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by Jbn11(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2021
tolufase:

amen sir
Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by Jbn11(m): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
tolufase:

see the yam I bought with the money sir. Thank you so much.

Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jbn11:
A nairalander with the moniker Codesngr demonstrated a very nice gesture towards me yesterday.
So I decided to start living a rigthous life and tried to never take things that's not mine or commit any iligal activities before I can get something to eat. So I start looking for a way to go to school or have something doing like any legal means of survival but things didn't go well with me. Since I couldn't get a job I started owing too many people and selling all I have left just to eat but things went from bad to worst since last 3 months when I couldn't get a job. so people I owe money mostly where I usually buy food on credit before I pay start embarrassing me for debt and I lost all hope, got depressed and hungry I nearly died out of hunger before I decided to look for help here on nairaland but help didn't come so I become suicidal that hunger and fear � of embarrassment from people I owe nearly made me to kill myself but this particular nairalander Codesngr reached out to me and gave me 2k. GOD he saved me he made me pay part of my debt and I was also able to eat a decent meal for the first time in some months. At least am a bit relieved of my debt because I have been given some time to pay the rest.
Its amazing how a total stranger showed me so much kindness when all hope is lost. Thank you for reliving me from depression hunger and embarrassment.
And thank every other souls helping less privileged like us you are our super hero.
Interesting. So you go to school and still have a pregnant wife which you have omitted to mention in this post?

https://www.nairaland.com/jeablue

https://www.nairaland.com/6555267/please-wife
Re: How A Nairalander Relived Me From Depression Hunger And Debt by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
I can see all through the OPs shenanigans. You're creating threads upon threads with your account number as a sort of 'crowd funding' antic. You're a hungry, jobless youth with this jbn11 moniker, while you are husband with a sick wife with your jeablue account. Even your GTB account name 'John Smith' sounds dubious.

Kwantinue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What This Young Girl Was Found Doing On Camera (FULL VIDEO) / "I Am Raising A Son That Your Daughter Will Be Safe With"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh / Bbnaija Pere's Ex Wife Exposes Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.