Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Please Help My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Wife (1393 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Wife by Jeablue: 1:11am On May 16, 2021
My wife is seriously sick � i might lose the baby please this is my first born help a brother from another mother please. my world is crumbling I need 20k to take her to hospital and get her suppliers please for the love of humanity.
06379 04547

Gtb

John Smith.
Re: Please Help My Wife by Jeablue: 1:23am On May 16, 2021
Help please I don't have any alternative
Re: Please Help My Wife by Foodqueen(f): 5:27am On May 16, 2021
U ve not taken her and u know it's 20k you will need.

Take her to the hospital first.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help My Wife by Caaz: 12:49pm On May 16, 2021
I pray you're geniune.
Re: Please Help My Wife by CareerBegger: 2:48pm On May 16, 2021
Jeablue:
My wife is seriously sick � i might lose the baby please this is my first born help a brother from another mother please. my world is crumbling I need 20k to take her to hospital and get her suppliers please for the love of humanity.

Gtb

John Smith.
Re: Please Help My Wife by CareerBegger: 2:49pm On May 16, 2021
Foodqueen:
U ve not taken her and u know it's 20k you will need.

Take her to the hospital first.

grin
Re: Please Help My Wife by Karleb(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2021
You people can fuckkk but can't afford #20k. Family planning is not upto #20k.

Just do it after this pregnancy, that is if the story is true tho.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Wife by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:37pm On May 17, 2021
Jeablue:
06379 04547

Gtb

John Smith.
Stop begging men, pray your way out. Besides, you have other relatives, even your wife too.
Re: Please Help My Wife by captainuc(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
You are very stupid for spewing/typing that rubbish. If you don't wanna help, stay mute. You must not say anything. Nitwit!
Karleb:
You people can fuckkk but can't afford #20k. Family planning is not upto #20k.

Just do it after this pregnancy, that is if the story is true tho.
Re: Please Help My Wife by Karleb(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2021
captainuc:
You are very stupid for spewing/typing that rubbish. If you don't wanna help, stay mute. You must not say anything. Nitwit!

Oga just commot abeg, I don't have strength for insult this afternoon.

(1) (Reply)

Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here / => *WOMEN* Are Twice Guilty Of Infidelty! / 62-year-old Lecturer Drowns Stepdaughter For Refusing To Sleep With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.