Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech (1769 Views)

Erica's Manager Slams Laycon For Sending A Heart-Warming Message To Erica / Nollywood Actress Dakore Shades Fat People, Gives Fitness Tips / 10 Photos From Tope Alabi House Warming And Dedication Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by uzallwell12: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2021
Every sensible Nigerian will be on the side of the Igbos because should the fulani terrorist government succeeds in defeating the Igbos, they will move to the other region to repeat same feat.

But the Igbos I know are no easy kill.

10 Likes

Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Joromi1: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2021
MI Abaganayakari, please don't start what you can't finish. What is happening in Nigeria is purely political. Even if you have a soft spot for your Igbo pals keep it yourself. Before DSS start chasing you and the presidency orders that your accounts be frozen.
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Rico96(m): 10:58am On Jun 03, 2021
Lol
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2021
Joromi1:
MI Abaganayakari, please don't start what you can't finish. What is happening in Nigeria is purely political. Even if you have a soft spot for your Igbo pals keep it yourself. Before DSS start chasing you and the presidency orders that your accounts be frozen.

I typical black man's reasoning irritates me. This is just an example. No white skinned man will ever reason like this. Later you all wonder why they show apathy towards the black man. If you all wonder why racism please come and read this post by Joromi1. Black man is cursed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2021
Only non sinsible mutulas support that tweet and we know who they are and where they come from.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Joromi1: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Shayetet13:

I typical black man's reasoning irritates me. This is just an example. No white skinned man will ever reason like this. Later you all wonder why they show apathy towards the black man. If you all wonder why racism please come and read this post by Joromi1. Black man is cursed
If you still remember, the EndSars had people come out in droves with the belief that the government would be intimidated by "the masses". What happened afterward? Some of the promoters were either arrested or their accounts frozen. MI is just one person. The government may ignore him now but if he successfully makes the hashtag go viral they would come for him. It's good to bare your concern or feelings but don't try to pull a crowd against the government. Not this Fulani government. It would be better if a top and well-meaning politician does this instead.
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nice one...

Your Papa born you well

2 Likes

Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Joromi1:
It will surely get to everyone...

4 Likes

Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by musa234(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Joromi1:

If you still remember, the EndSars had people come out in droves with the belief that the government would be intimidated by "the masses". What happened afterward? Some of the promoters were either arrested or their accounts frozen. MI is just one person. The government may ignore him now but if he successfully makes the hashtag go viral they would come for him. It's good to bare your concern or feelings but don't try to pull a crowd against the government. Not this Fulani government. It would be better if a top and well-meaning politician does this instead.
Dont discourage anyone.. I understand your point, but we should keep trying. The country is gone already

3 Likes

Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Joromi1:

The white man instead of bowing to injustice or wrongdoing from his government will do all he can to stop such a government from doing such. Not bow to injustice, as long as we all agree that the government is wrong by doing that. Why cower? Why fret?

4 Likes

Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Blackfire(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
I call on the DSS to arrest that failed musician MI...

All yorubas are not with your useless hashtag ,

Buhari is a nonsense man, do anyhow, see anyhow.
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shayetet13:

Nonsense.

Even if the dude is wrong,it doesn't mean all blacks deserve racism or apathy or hate.

If a black man errs,it shouldn't be associated with his race.
All humans err irrespective of their race.

Ultimately, you are a disgrace to humanity.
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shayetet13:

The white man instead of bowing to injustice or wrongdoing from his government will do all he can to stop such a government from doing such. Not bow to injustice, as long as we all agree that the government is wrong by doing that. Why cower? Why fret?

Go and face a government that responds with bullets if you want.

Nobody will follow you to your grave.

Your death will be in vain.
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by TheMan3: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
I am not Igbo. But why this Igbo hate What did they do to you? If you don't like them, then let them go and form their own country where they will like themselves. Even ban them from entering Nigeria. I'm sure they will not mind.

....but no, Nigeria government hate them, but like their money, their taxes and their resources... Smh

I stand with Igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by TheMan3: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

coward keep your cowardice to yourself what is wrong on supporting Igbos? Are they not human beings? They are our country men and I for one, stand with them
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Nonsense.

Even if the dude is wrong,it doesn't mean all blacks deserve racism or apathy or hate.

If a black man errs,it shouldn't be associated with his race.
All humans err irrespective of their race.

Ultimately, you are a disgrace to humanity.

You see my friend, I have debated this Black man Issue with many black Professors and at the end I was able to convince 3/4 of the inherit issue in a black man. Let's not debate here. But believe me, there is a big issue with a black man. I feel that is what irritates the white man about the black man. It's not just about the colour of skin

2 Likes

Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
TheMan3:
coward keep your cowardice to yourself

According to your deranged state of mind,wisdom is cowardice.
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shayetet13:

You see my friend, I have debated this Black man Issue with many black Professors and at the end I was able to convince 3/4 of the inherit issue in a black man. Let's not debate here. But believe me, there is a big issue with a black man. I feel that is what irritates the white man about the black man. It's not just about the colour of skin

There's no issue except the issue that affects the white man too.
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What did I say about the black man? No white man will ever say such...
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There's no issue except the issue that affects the white man too.

Well, you are being emotional about it cos you are black. Go and give it a deep thought. Think like a philosopher and you may well come to the same conclusion
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by TheMan3: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

According to your deranged state of mind,wisdom is cowardice.

Keeping quite in the mist of tiranny is not wisdom

sucking up to your oppressors is not wisdom

this is foolishness. Foolishness dosnt get more foolish than this .

If you like keep quiet, and stay in the corner of your bedroom for the next few years of this regime, it will still get to you if you say nothing about it now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
TheMan3:
coward keep your cowardice to yourself what is wrong on supporting Igbos? Are they not human beings? They are our country men and I for one, stand with them

When did I say igbos shouldn't be supported??

All I'm saying is that you can only use force to do away with the government!!!!!!!
If you can't get enough weapons towards eliminating them,then nothing will change.

The government is not willing to change.
So,you shouldn't keep repeating the same thing to them too often.

They have shown that your speech doesn't matter to them.

Either you get enough weapons to eliminate them or you stop talking to them or you stop protesting in vain
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
TheMan3:

Keeping quite in the mist of tiranny is not wisdom

sucking up to your oppressors is not wisdom

this is foolishness. Foolishness dosnt get more foolish than this .

If you like keep quiet, and stay in the corner of your bedroom for the next few years of this regime, it will still get to you if you say nothing about it now

Repeating the same thing like a madman won't change anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not get enough weapons to blow them up if you can or shut up forever since your speech doesn't matter to them
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shayetet13:

Well, you are being emotional about it cos you are black. Go and give it a deep thought. Think like a philosopher and you may well come to the same conclusion

Nonsense.

Is it only when I accept nonsense that you will agree I have given it a deep thought?

Your inferiority complex determines the ridiculous philosophy that you want me to embrace but I can never be brainwashed with any language!!!!!!!!

Ask budaatum and keppler who keep repeating nonsense because of what they think despite the fact that I don't care and I shouldn't care about what they think!!!!!!!!

You are talking about being emotional just because you don't agree!!!!!!

Well,there are so many ways of saying you don't agree
Examples are by saying:

1.The other person's argument is invalid.

2. The other person's argument is illogical.

3.The other person can't prove what he's saying.

4. The other person is being emotional.

5.The other person has no evidence even when you are yet to ask for the evidence.

6. The other person is stupid.

7. The other person can't understand what you are saying even when you are yet to show him any specific thing he doesn't understand.

8. The other person doesn't want to learn even when there's nothing beneficial in your head to teach him.

9. The other person is lazy despite not showing how lazy the person is.

10. The other person is trolling even when you don't know what the person intends to get after expressing his thoughts to you.
In other words, people don't always express their thoughts because they want to be replied in whatever manner.

11. The other person is ignorant.

12.The other person is insane.

13. The other person is just expressing statements of faith.

So, what else can you do to change my thoughts,Mr Philosopher?
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shayetet13:

What did I say about the black man? No white man will ever say such...

There's nothing about the white man that makes him superior or inferior.

He is equal to the black man.
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Joromi1:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

You don't have to mention me.
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by budaatum: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
My troll. How is our mother this amazing morning?

HellVictorinho:

Nonsense.

Is it only when I accept nonsense that you will agree I have given it a deep thought?

Your inferiority complex determines the ridiculous philosophy that you want me to embrace but I can never be brainwashed with any language!!!!!!!!

Ask budaatum and keppler who keep repeating nonsense because of what they think despite the fact that I don't care and I shouldn't care about what they think!!!!!!!!

You are talking about being emotional just because you don't agree!!!!!!

Well,there are so many ways of saying you don't agree
Examples are by saying:

1.The other person's argument is invalid.

2. The other person's argument is illogical.

3.The other person can't prove what he's saying.

4. The other person is being emotional.

5.The other person has no evidence even when you are yet to ask for the evidence.

6. The other person is stupid.

7. The other person can't understand what you are saying even when you are yet to show him any specific thing he doesn't understand.

8. The other person doesn't want to learn even when there's nothing beneficial in your head to teach him.

9. The other person is lazy despite not showing how lazy the person is.

10. The other person is trolling even when you don't know what the person intends to get after expressing his thoughts to you.
In other words, people don't always express their thoughts because they want to be replied in whatever manner.

11. The other person is ignorant.

12.The other person is insane.

13. The other person is just expressing statements of faith.

So, what else can you do to change my thoughts,Mr Philosopher?
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
budaatum:
My troll. How is our mother this amazing morning?

Option number 10.

This is not new.
Re: M.I Shows Support For Igbo People - Gives Heart Warming Speech by budaatum: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Option number 10.

This is not new.

My deepest regards to her please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan, Chike, E-money, Adekunle Gold & Other Celebrities Who Gifted Davido N1m / Burnaboy New ₦177m Tesla Cybertruck Joyride In Miami Sparks Excitement Worldwide / Omarion, Chris Brizy, Mario, Usher Nd Ne Yo: Ur Pick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.