Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Business Ideas Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas Needed (826 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Ideas Needed: What Business Can A Woman Start Up With 500K? / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas Needed by Lynosil(m): 2:29pm On May 02, 2011
Guys i would like to start business both online and offline, hmm for online i have been reading about affliliate marketing such as Adword and Adsense by google but the problem is does it really work? can someone please advise me, then offline am thinking of small scale business such production of toilet roll, yogurt and ice cream and paint production the problems is i don't know how to go about it please someone such but me through, i have N200,000 cash to start, thanks
Re: Business Ideas Needed by dmj2009: 12:08pm On May 03, 2011
apart from affiliate marketing, there are other online businesses that you can venture into. However, you must belief that you can make money online through your relentless effort. On the offline business of toilet roll production and others, I will not deceive you, the capital you have will not be sufficient. You must think of how to generate power for you to succeed.

http://makemoneyonlinecool.com
Re: Business Ideas Needed by hitsaler(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2011
Affiliate marketing works except you know it inside out and have enough money to spend and there are other internet marketing business that's working but one business I guarantee is the information making business and you're be making 100% of what you've invested into the business without burning your fingers and require small amount of capital to start. You can read more of how I made N100,000 doing this business below,

http://moneyinthebankng.com
Re: Business Ideas Needed by Lynosil(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2011
Can you explain what we mearnt by information making business, i am interested.
Re: Business Ideas Needed by tosarant: 4:20pm On May 06, 2011
I have an investment plan that quarantees good returns. The cost of investment is N145 500, and its an opportunity you can combine with other daily activities

If you are interested, you can give me a call or send me an email, we can start from there

kenny_2i@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Business Ideas Needed by tosarant: 4:24pm On May 06, 2011
I have an investment plan that quarantees good returns. The cost of investment is N145 500, and its an opportunity you can combine with other daily activities

If you are interested, you can give me a call or send me an email, we can start from there

kenny_2i@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Business Ideas Needed by jomarq(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2011
am already doing my offline line business but i still need a patnership if you are intrested in foodstuff wholasale
i live in taraba. we can negotiate wit each other i buy food stuff in bulk which is cheaper here and send to you to sell over there which must be higher in lagos or portharcot.
this is if you are living in lagos or port please
call me on this number
emmanuel
Re: Business Ideas Needed by etchel(m): 5:38am On May 10, 2011
I'm a business man here in lagos; offline business can be so profiting. How would you like it to have ur fast food delivered to club and bars in places like Victoria island,lekki and lagos mainland. For more info call me on 08061387382 or 08074241155.

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Husband/Wife a Kiss and Get a Free Printer/Scanner / Iron Ore / 10 Business Ideas For Students And Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.