Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army (17341 Views)

Major-General Farouk Yahaya Poses In His Office (Pictured) / Forceful Retirement Of 10 Top Army Generals Looms As Farouk Yahaya Becomes COAS / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by rawtouch: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
undecided
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by Confirmedzombie: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ipog pigs are the ones spreading the fake rumoer.

God will disgrace Igbos.

No Biafra for ipob. They will remain 5 %

Ndi Ara
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by eliok(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
So it's better they resign than be killed.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by ProphetofOdin: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
I have tried some many ways to make money online but finally realize that they were all dead ends until i stumbled on this influencer marketing company online. You do not need a start up capital, all you just have to do is do 5 tasks per day. This really pays as i have evidence of my own withdrawal. Check my signature for my whatsapp number and chat me up, I would mentor and guide you and show you evidence of my own withdrawal today.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by CioAngels(f): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/farouk-yahaya-no-mass-retirement-in-military-says-army/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Why you people go to the press to report your official intentions, only to refute it, when it has gone public. It is like, telling the masses, if you want, accept it the way you are saying it. Tomorrow, it will come to be that your initial report, to be true.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by SenecaTheYonger: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yes, because the military is reserved for ex boko haram associates LTD, and the other fulani brotherhoods, whenever they're ready to join.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by tradepunter: 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
Of course, there's so much social media propaganda against this government, coming not only from the opposition party and those hungry for power, but those saboteurs.

But they should worry less, soon, we will treat them in the language they understand

If you man enough why don't you put a known location and be present to prove that you are able to walk the walk of treating people in the language they understand.

Dont be unfortunate because it's not everything you just say because you feel you have a phone.

There are many that built this architecture that's behind the power of government and are watching from the sidelines... All they need is to find a dependable master or leader.

Please I advice you to stop making or propagating words that you don't know the implications... Please I beg you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by Kaybenny(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
United Abuliga republic

grin
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by ejighikemeuwa: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
Of course, there's so much social media propaganda against this government, coming not only from the opposition party and those hungry for power, but those saboteurs.

But they should worry less, soon, we will treat them in the language they understand
who are you speaking wrath,sand ! Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by ejighikemeuwa: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Officialgarri:

who are you speaking wrath,sand ! Fulani herdsman.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by Dagenius53: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Can you please stop referring this man as "the new COAS" just call him the COAS please
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by moneyissweet(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
You mean the shocked mannequin in aso Villa?

Patrioticman007:
Fake news galore abound in obodo naija, however 30 months war experience GMB will soon reach them.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by honeybobo69: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
APC and PDP contains the same set of old corrupt heartless politicians.
Things would keep getting WORSE of we keep voting in these same set of people.

There are some individuals who genuinely wants to serve and transform Nigeria.
YOUNG, INTELLIGENT, FUTURE MINDED, GOOD HEARTED individuals are the ones we should vote for.

PLEASE NIGERIANS, PLEASE... I'm pleading so that every Nigerian can have the basics, GOOD(food, clothing, shelter, healthcare, education, Security, etc)

PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTER
PLEASE.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by HRMK: 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
will the senior officers serve under their junior or the coas be given double promotion?
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by mechanics(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
If no sack, then their junior should now be their boss. How did Nigeria get here.
hahahahah, that's for those who still want to stay, they won't decide to go like that and stay idle at home.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by juman(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Maybe they were posted to work with chief of defence staff.

But they are many.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by Bigseven(m): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Really? In every set we have more than 35 personnel, now course 35,36 and 37 will pay compliments to their junior in 37? Nna there's mass retirement
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by Whoube99(f): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/farouk-yahaya-no-mass-retirement-in-military-says-army/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

If that is the case, it therefore means that senior officers of course 35 & 36 will now take orders from their juniors of course 37 is that what you imply in voluntary retirement semantics
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by BlackFlamefromP: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
No. The COAS is not commanding his seniors he is now their senior! He has been elevated to the most senior position. The officers who were his senior previously need to put their ego aside, accept that he is their senior now and work with him for the good of the country.

EMXTAN1:
Makes no sense.. how can the COAF command his seniors??
What kind of leaders do we even have. Just keep mute, no be everything u just open mouth an waaa

1 Like

Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by juman(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nigerian generals ole, oloriburuku oleeeee.
They are thieves.
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by jamace(m): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
EMXTAN1:
Makes no sense.. how can the COAF command his seniors??
What kind of leaders do we even have. Just keep mute, no be everything u just open mouth an waaa
If the senior officers to COAS are not retired, Nigeria Army will become like NNPC with 4 refineries yet producing no fuel - Nigerian Army will just be full of generals that can not win battles, redundant generals .
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by AsawanaDgreat: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Noted
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by ItsBashassan: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
I hear

Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by EMXTAN1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
jamace:
If the senior officers to COAS are not retired, Nigeria Army will become like NNPC with 4 refineries yet producing no fuel - Nigerian Army will just be full of generals that can not win battles, redundant generals .

Uve said it all
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by Freelane33(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Let us d. I . V. I.d.e oooooooo
Re: Farouk Yahaya: No Mass Retirement In Military, Says Army by peculiar2233: 5:16am On Jun 04, 2021
Officialgarri:

Ur stew pidity is indeed an advanced one
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi: Supreme Court Ignored Rigging, Forgery, That Isn't Part Of Our Constitution / Ombatse Chief-Priest - Governor Ordered Police To Kill Me / Onofiok Luke Removes His Picture From Office As Akwa Ibom Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.