Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State (22578 Views)

Matawalle Visits Soldiers Injured In Anka, Bukkuyum Battle With Terrorists / Three Senators Dump PDP For APC (Sahabi Ya’u, Peter Nwaoboshi, Lawal Anka) / Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by yahmohy27: 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kandeed:
#The Insecurity won't stop anytime soon

#The Hardship would still continue and increase

#The worse suffering haven't started yet

# Nigerians Sooner than later you'd be scared to come out
of ur gate

#The death ur running from can meet you on the road or
while travelling

#Fulani kidnappers would not hear Abeg

#Nigerians you can change this Evil going on

#Come out enmass and protest June 12th, don't give fear a chance
you first
thanks
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by donbenie(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
but here in South East we are attacking Police stations and Government facilities just to spite Boo.hari dullard
Shut up angry
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by adecz: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
How come criminals engaging
our police always escape with
gunshot wounds❓❓

Abi na cheap chinese guns & bullets
wey no dey kill former CODBuratai use
the $1bn buy❓❓

Abeg we love to see deadi bodi
of criminal elements.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by bencr7: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
osuofia2:
This must be the hand work of the two known Terrorists, Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu.
They shouldn't bring their madness to the North
be like say ur brain need cow milk
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Danny50: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
They want to divert our attention this people are real bad ass.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Jolomenas: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dabronze:
When they are attacking in the south the NPF are on vacation now they are repeling the fulani attack bcuz it is northerners i'm happy to hear this, it's what we have been expectin from them
they should continue carry-on their duties with them over there? we dont want them anymore in the south
You mean thesame way pflatinos UGM attack their fellow pflatinos?
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by rita25(f): 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
THEM VS DEM.............................E DON RED
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by executive12: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Cryptodegen:
My concern here is what exactly are they mining that warrants security operatives in the North? Oil?

Zamfara gold, probably.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Ntipia: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Friendly match
I blame Desmond Elliot for this
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Kandeed: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
yahmohy27:
you first thanks
I'll be on ground the question is would you?
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Salamander319(m): 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dabronze:
When they are attacking in the south the NPF are on vacation now they are repeling the fulani attack bcuz it is northerners i'm happy to hear this, it's what we have been expectin from them
they should continue carry-on their duties with them over there? we dont want them anymore in the south

This is one of the reason we will never grow as a nation, condemn what is bad and praise what is good irespective of the tribe, religion etc
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Brown2012: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Officialgarri:

Why won't you be happy? I mean how else do we expect inferior people to think?
Your public display of hatred towards people who are not from your region will not be forgotten.

But don't worry too much, we will treat you guys in the language you understand.

It's been two days since we last heard of the attack by the UGM nuisance on other nuisance.
We are not entertained.
Mumu just like your northern brothers you are a mumu, your own sin is eating you up like an ant and you are here talking about the southeast, the southeast hate the north it's not a new thing but you should try and fix your home cause very soon it will eventually get worse.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by EMMY76: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is what buhari has reduced nigeria to this is very clear case of bias in securing the whole country.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Scap93: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Thank God for Jesus
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by foeedaba: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
omonnakoda:

Was the previous government complacent and or complicit since they also failed to kill Shekarau?

Oh, so I should have used the word complicit instead of complacent. Thanks for pointing it out.

As for the previous government, who cares about whether they were complicit towards terrorism or not. We booted them out because we were dissatisfied with them, did we not? What matters right now is the current government's attitude towards banditry and terrorism.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Freelane33(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kolejoninu
Rahkman:
Gambari pa fulani
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by honeybobo69: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
membranus:

What are you saying? We are taking of surviving day by day, you are talking of vote. Vote!!!

No more voting in Nigeria (especially in the South) until referendum is activated and the results implemented.

can we at least agree one of the major root problem we have in Nigeria is bad leadership. when that changes, believe me things would be a whole lot better

we won't be in a situation where we'll be talking 'surviving day by day'
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Gambit23: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/06/03/bandits-attack-fulani-settlement-in-zamfara/

More like indigenous hausa vigilante group from zamfara attack foreign fulani bandits that settled in nigeria from other countries
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Gambit23: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
honeybobo69:

can we at least agree one of the major root problem we have in Nigeria is bad leadership. when that changes, believe me things would be a whole lot better

Nope.

The root wahala is bad fulani northern leadership.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by membranus: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
honeybobo69:

With bad leadership where do you start the change in Nigeria?

The toxicity of bad leadership has percolated to every strata of the national life which no vote can correct. The leadership needs complete excision. And then let there be recognition of each region aspirations in a formal seating and their implementation before the citizens can move forward.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by honeybobo69: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Gambit23:

Nope.

The root wahala is bad fulani northern leadership.

bad leadership/bad Fulani northern leadership.. we're saying the same thing.

which is why I'm pleading and hoping Nigerians make better choice when next we have the opportunity. That's hoping Nigerian is still standing by 2023, and these old criminals haven't succeeded in ruining/destroying everything.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by barinedan(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
The police were very much active because the attack was against Fulani settlers, but bandits spent hours hand picking 200 innocent school unchallenged. Shame of a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Gambit23: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
honeybobo69:

bad leadership/bad Fulani northern leadership.. we're saying the same thing.

which is why I'm pleading and hoping Nigerians make better choice when next we have the opportunity. That's hoping Nigerian is still standing by 2023, and these old criminals haven't succeeded in ruining/destroying everything.

Forget elections, They are inconsequential

Everyone's focus should be Restricturing nigeria back to any form of regional autonomy & resource control

The structure needs to be changed or Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by DedeNkem: 1:42am On Jun 04, 2021
I hate violence but I'm forced to not feel anything whenever Fulanis are attacked, because they started all this mess!
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Adnabh(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2021
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Will Change Northern Nigeria Through Agric / Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody / If I'm Released I Would Go Back To Terrorism - Boko Haram Commander Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.