Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State (22581 Views)

Matawalle Visits Soldiers Injured In Anka, Bukkuyum Battle With Terrorists / Three Senators Dump PDP For APC (Sahabi Ya’u, Peter Nwaoboshi, Lawal Anka) / Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Ayobami886: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
But the bandits were engaged in a gun duel by the policemen who were stationed in a mining company along the road
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Thinktwicemybro: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Àbokis amaka o
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by IJOBA11: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
But the bandits were engaged in a gun duel by the policemen who were stationed in a mining company along the road, an eyewitness said on Thursday.
angry angry angry
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Nwaotu10(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Officialgarri:

Why won't you be happy? I mean how else do we expect inferior people to think?
Your public display of hatred towards people who are not from your region will not be forgotten.

But don't worry too much, we will treat you guys in the language you understand.

E pain this one grin

"Your tribesmen are now an endangered species"
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Brunicekid(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is really serious o!!
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by igbowoman: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
And the military rose to action to protect the killing fulanis against their attackers.
When the Fulanis attack other communities the military goes to sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Okoronkwow(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Police rushed to the sence but if is herdsmen terrorist no one Army or police will ever come..... Clap for you people Fulani ooo....
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Tvibes001(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kandeed:
#The Insecurity won't stop anytime soon

#The Hardship would still continue and increase

#The worse suffering haven't started yet

# Nigerians Sooner than later you'd be scared to come out
of ur gate

#The death ur running from can meet you on the road or
while travelling

#Fulani kidnappers would not hear Abeg

#Nigerians you can change this Evil going on

#Come out enmass and protest June 12th, don't give fear a chance
Don't cry Igbo protest this time oh.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Igwe9(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Officialgarri:

Your public display of hatred towards people who are not from your region will not be forgotten.

But don't worry too much, we will treat you guys in the language you understand.

It's been two days since we last heard of the attack by the UGM nuisance on other nuisance.
You don't even know why the young man was happy, I supposed your thought is based on the headline but the full story is worth being happy about as the attackers were repelled and stolen cattle recovered.
You guys should learn to see people as human beings first before the tribes.
There is no absolute peace anywhere even in your households.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by bayelsaowei(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
What about all the operation thunder strike and what not? ..mumu government...attack the root causes of all of these menace and better manage the Nigerian problem..foolish leaders..

Take out your fishbone diagrams or apply the 5 whys methodology to better understand why Nigeria will continue to deal with all of these problems..proffer sound solutions..
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Na them them
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Khd95(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
they always escape with gun wounds

how do you allow terrorists,bandits robbers etc to escape with gun wounds, when you could follow them up and finish off what u started
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Racoon(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shege! Danboroba! Yawa! Let's see fulani reacts.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by ProphetofOdin: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
It is our with United African Republic.

I have tried some many ways to make money online but finally realize that they were all dead ends until i stumbled on this influencer marketing company online. You do not need a start up capital, all you just have to do is do 5 tasks per day. This really pays as i have evidence of my own withdrawal. Check my signature for my whatsapp number and chat me up, I would mentor and guide you and show you evidence of my own withdrawal today.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by princewarri1985: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Celly2020: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Many people are waking up now, what a great new.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by abobote: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
You mean police are stationed in every Fulani settlement

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by markidoo(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Disagreement on sharing formula I guess...
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Aboguede(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Serious gold mining going on in zamfara

If u know u know
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by drdan777(m): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Any Relationship built on lies and deceit will end up in lack of trust and confidence, since this government have decided not to tell us the truth, then we've decided not to believe their lies.
How on Earth will Bandits attack Fulani settlement?
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by francis5051: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
osuofia2:
This must be the hand work of the two known Terrorists, Sunday Igboho or Nnamdi Kanu.
They shouldn't bring their madness to the North
you be mugu..

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by gbolswag(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
wonderful news...happy for both of them...please who won....who won the battle of kidnapping...mad people

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by TalkingBird: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
What if I make it look like am your enemy also so you don't think a hate him alone.
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Peace2allmen: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Police and army were protecting the Fulanis but what about Benue people?

Do you still believe in one Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by Sholaco: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Officialgarri:

It's been two days since we last heard of the attack by the UGM nuisance on other nuisance.
We are not entertained.
Hahahahahaha why are you pained? When they started this madness, targeting the Christians in the north, you all are clapping hands, following them around and pointing house of the people you tagged infidels houses for them to attack. Today, God turned the situation around as you could see

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by NGELEBUBE: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Officialgarri:

We are not entertained.

terrorist on the loose, u will kill yourselves sooner than expected, cursed people from the north!
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by UnknownT: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
E don reach Fulani settlement turn now, police and army dey to repel. If na Hausa settlement or School settlement, they will succeed and operate for hours unchallenged
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by berrystunn(m): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
SE, human parts dealers-
There major customers are from where ?
Answer, NORTH

Who are there victims ?
Answer,People from SE.

Northern- Bandit kidnapping business

Who are there victims?
Answer , majority northerners.

Insecurity- The igbos in the north did they run back home for safety??
Answer ,

In Nigeria- The largest Igbo community outside there region is where ?
Answer,
Re: Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State by ceaser: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
So who is the fulani gonna direct the reprisal attacks to this time around?

Perhaps being served a measure of what they dole out to other ethnicities will also make 'em have deep retrospect on the importance of peaceful co-existence with their host communities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nigerians Don’t Want Failed Promises Repackaged And Fed To Them Again / Deji Adeyanju: “Buhari Is Lifeless, Everyone Is Better Than Buhari” / Dino Melaye Denies Rumoured Step Down, Vows To Oust Governor Yahaya Bello(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.