Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:19 AM

2baba On Why He Married Annie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba On Why He Married Annie (452 Views)

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media / BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2baba On Why He Married Annie by space9880: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
“I Married Annie Because She Offered Me Her All When We Had Very Little” – Tubaba

Award-winning Nigerian artist, Tubaba Idibia has opened up on why he married his wife, Annie Idibia Innocent despite having kids from different women.

The artist is a father of seven; 5 from his previous relationships with other women and two with his wife, Annie; Olivia, and Isabella.

In an interview with DJ Anyaloko, 2Baba disclosed his reasons for his choice and also talked about his past relationship.

2Baba said….

“You see Annie is from an average background like myself. We both started from nothing. She stuck by me through it all. When there was no car she hopped on bikes, took the bus, and trekked with me. When there was no money or house or hit song or millions of albums sold or big awards and accolades.”

“When I used to repeat just 3 sets of clothes, she would always hold my head, look me in the eyes and tell me things will be fine one day. When I wasn’t handsome, she would call me her prince charming. When I wasn’t celebrated, she called me her king and said she is my number one fan and to this day, she still is.”

“Even when I made it big as a musician and started misbehaving and controversies almost destroyed my career, she would go down on her knees and pray to God to show me the way and give me victory over my enemies.”

“Now if am still that small boy struggling to make it like every other young chap on the streets of Lagos, do you think a doctor, a lawyer, and a multi-millionaire businesswoman would want to look at me or even have my kids? No, so to answer your question, I did not choose who had more to offer me, I chose Annie because she offered me her all when we had very little”.

(1) (Reply)

Fans Shocked As Nicki Minaj Puts Her Massive Backside On Display (photos) / Baba Ijesha: Nollywood Actresses Have Free Sex – Olofa Ina Attacks Iyabo Ojo / Prince Replies Brighto After He Said He Doesn't Have The Money To Handle Nengi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.