Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach (21805 Views)

Super Eagles: Janne Andersson To Be Appointed New Head Coach / Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss / Simone Biles Becomes Most Decorated Female Gymnast In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Sensiblerealist: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
That one still dey manage for Serie B I think. He was coaching Venezia

izombie:
Wey him brother fillipo? Na that one I know.
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Kingcalls: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:
who dash UCL top scorer?

He was 2nd

Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Henry4wenga(m): 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
smiley wink wink wink I'm serious. Ferguson once said that. At AC Milan, inzaghi was scoring for fun. But he wasn't a skillful striker though, he was mostly found in an offside position and at that time there was no VAR. Nzaghi wouldn't flourish now if he was still playing.

Lmfao....

Sir Alex is not far from the truth. Though he (Inzaghi) is a deadly finisher , especially one on one with the goalie.[/quote]
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Ekealterego: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Henry4wenga:
smiley wink wink wink I'm serious. Ferguson once said that. At AC Milan, inzaghi was scoring for fun. But he wasn't a skillful striker though, he was mostly found in an offside position and at that time there was no VAR. Nzaghi wouldn't flourish now if he was still playing.

Lmfao....

Sir Alex is not far from the truth. Though he (Inzaghi) is a deadly finisher , especially one on one with the goalie.
Nah! Fillipo Inzaghi will flourish in any generation.. He hardly misses any chance. He can't pass or do any other thing to save his life but he was a great goal poacher.. he would score with head, toe, his nyash, and he was best at beating the offside track. He had perfect eye for the offside line. The other striker with similar characteristics is Ruud Van Nistelrooy (forgive my spelling).

Simeone was less successful than his brother.. (probably because he commited himself to a less fancied club (Lazio) for most of his career.

1 Like

Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Fragility6: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
shamsin6300:
Another Lampard about to happen
I shake my head.
If u no dey informed still try ask questions. This inzaghi guy was a cup winner wit lazio.They beat juve thrice under sarri. Lampard was a total novice not this man that has taken lazio to two champions league seasons.
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Realhommie(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Dis is not Filippo Inzaghi,, who was a Sharpshooter for AC Milan doz days, under Carlo Ancelotti o..

Dis should be his brother, I guess..I think he played for Lazio!!

Fillipo Inzaghi currently coaches either Torino or Benevento..
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by OJEEMAH(m): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

He was 2nd
Good. I just know he was never the top scorer in UCL.
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Realhommie(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
penpusher302:
Another mediocred like Ole,Lampard,Arteta etc.Being a good player doesn't means you will become a good coach
Lol... Only that this guy has been doing very well for quite sometime now at Lazio.

P.S - He is not Fillipo Inzaghi the AC Milan legend. This is actually his brother.

And Fillipo Inzaghi is the current head coach of Benevento that just got relegated i think.
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Realhommie(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Another Ole Gunnar on a trophyless run.
I'm not a United fan but Ole has actually done well for the club in 2 seasons. He may not have won any trophy but there's been steady progress.
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by OJEEMAH(m): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ekealterego:

Nah! Fillipo Inzaghi will flourish in any generation.. He hardly misses any chance. He can't pass or do any other thing to save his life but he was a great goal poacher.. he would score with head, toe, his nyash, and he was best at beating the offside track. He had perfect eye for the offside line. The other striker with similar characteristics is Ruud Van Nistelrooy (forgive my spelling).

Simeone was less successful than his brother.. (probably because he commited himself to a less fancied club (Lazio) for most of his career.
He was average during his playing days while his brother was a world class striker.
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Kingcalls: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Good. I just know he was never the top scorer in UCL.

I actually meant one of the top scorers...
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Gjmff: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
Really
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by OJEEMAH(m): 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

I actually meant one of the top scorers...
alright
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Rajosh(m): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
tariqjabr:
Inzhagii, skillful sharp shooter that year
No be Filippo you dey talk about?
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Rajosh(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
toobusy:
Abeg is this same inzaghi of A.C Milan,?......I was confused when I read somewhere of his exploit and legendary status as a player at Lazio some weeks ago.
This one was a Lazio legend. He's less popular than his brother Filippo the AC Milan legend
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by TangoPrediction(f): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Congratulations to him...

Check my profile
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
jieta:
There are brothers.
Gracias papi
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by hybridblood07(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
You don't have sense. Go back and watch team highlight then you would know he has tactics and game plan unlike Lampard with no game plan looking for miracle always.
shamsin6300:
Another Lampard about to happen
I shake my head.
Re: Simone Inzaghi Becomes Inter Milan’s New Head Coach by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2021
Worksunlimited:

This is not that inzaghi. This is his brother

Oh, thanks uncle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BON Commentary On Russia 2018 / Kylian Mbappe Wins Match Ball For Hat-trick Against Barcelona / Nigerian-American Andre Tyler-Iguodala Wins NBA Final MVP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.