Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,396 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme (29342 Views)

Seven Nigerian Pickers Arrested In U.S. For Laundering $8 Million Scam Proceeds / Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Yusman316(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
aybabz101:
something is really wrong with our psychosocial morals in Nigeria especially in the Southern region.

Nigeria is the poorest country in the world, but more than 80% of this poverty is housed in the northern region. but it bewilders me that most is these online criminal activities are perpetrated by youths in the southern region.

The most frustrating of all is that some of these youths who are opportune to emigrate to western countries are going there with a preconceived notion of criminal ideas of various forms.

so, poverty to me is not the major reason why our youths are heavily involved in cyber crime. It runs deep down......something is very wrong somewhere; and I believe the cracks are in our psychosocial morals.
And these are the same youths insulting leaders 24/7. Imagine if they in turn become leaders tomorrow how they will loot and mismanaged the country

1 Like

Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by jesmond3945: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

who told you they are comfortable?
of course they are. Minimum wage can give you 5k dollars a month, you can get mortgage, you can get a car on credit, you can even school on credit, you have 24 hrs light water and gas

1 Like

Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Sunday2021: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2021
#ipobarecriminals.
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
jesmond3945:
of course they are. Minimum wage can give you 5k dollars a month, you can get mortgage, you can get a car on credit, you can even school on credit, you have 24 hrs light water and gas

5k dollars a month? minimum wage? in America? you are a big joker...lmao!
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Sunday2021: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
97% of Igbos are criminals. A region full of all kinds of crime is worthy of wiping out from the earth surface. Don't trust an ipob basterd even if he claim to be a pastor.
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by GboyegaD(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
jesmond3945:
this is what I have been asking all this while, I mean you are lucky to be in US why not calm down and make your money in the low. Nawa o our people are really cursed.

I wouldn't want to use the word cursed however, we have a great problem. The Nigerian abroad wants to live abroad and back home at same time. S/he is trying to build a house back home while having a mortgage here, striving to compete with others in terms of wealth etc.

What we need is a change of orientation.
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
jesmond3945:
Minimum wage as I heard is 2k dollars bro, but people can supplement it with longer hours and multiple jobs. They're even going through a large unemployment phase.
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Gfskw: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Rep your zone
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Godson32(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Charles Onus, he must be one of Tinoubou's students that keep embarrassing the country.
Ur slowpoke President has embarrassed the country more than anybody.

1 Like

Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by Eillyeillz(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
All that money!
Re: Charles Onus Arrested In US Over ₦328 Million Fraudulent Scheme by haamidaaafia7: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Stab 49-Year-Old Farmer To Death In Ogun - Vanguard / Residents Panic As Another Lifeless Body Surfaces In Umuahia City (photos) / Pregnant Pupil Commits Suicide In Rivers State - Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.