Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) (51177 Views)

Man Goes Missing After Receiving Phone Call In Calabar (Photo) / Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Jayrow08: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Calabar Man wey get Igbo head
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lol...

A lawless law student. smiley
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Lighthammer(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Why is every male here not speaking against rape? Why are they making jokes of rape? Saying they victim should have gone to look for work?
i said it..ur sanity is questionable,u have deprived urself the cultivation of the mental magnitude
if you can actually clear the fog of hatred and idiocy that has engulfed ur brain,maybe the u can peruse the comments being made
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by stayclearofme: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Why is every male here not speaking against rape? Why are they making jokes of rape? Saying they victim should have gone to look for work?
And stop coming here to tell us the number of men that ask for your number, that alone shifts people"s attention from the main topic.
You are nobody!

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Anselem4289: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
God help your people
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by omoyeni37: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Some people just choose to be irredeemably stupid!!! Foolish man
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Coming from this OP makes it hard to believe this news
Maybe she has been raped before

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by bishopcent: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Don't worry, buhari will treat you in the language you understand

THE MAN ON SINGLET IS STANDING AS IF HE IS ON HANDCUFF..
DEM GO DON DEY ARREST THAT MAN STEADY..LOL cheesy cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Buzx: 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Lighthammer were you blind not to see when he cursed by family?

You have boyfriends, brothers, father, uncles and you definitely don't hate them.

If this comment I made is insult to your family, then you're lost a course.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by imagrg(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
SEX IS AN ADULT GAME, KEEP MINORS OUT OF IT PLEASE!
RAPE IS AN INFRINGEMENT ON THE WOMAN'S RIGHT TO SAY "NO!" SO STOP THIS INDECENT ACT. THERE ARE SO MANY WILLING ADULTS OUT THERE HUNGRY FOR S EX, GO SATISFY THEM IF THAT IS YOUR MAJOR PREOCCUPATION. LEAVE THE MINORS OUT OF IT!

-MALE ADVOCATE
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by stayclearofme: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
You didn't read his comment? He supports rape so let it be upon him.
Even if he supports rape you don't have to place a curse on his kids, that is not for you. Between most of the response you get here is because of how you present your post and your comments.
You always brag about yourself and then generalize your comments.
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by GhostWisperer: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men and rape.
Now rape has become a hobby or a profession for Nigerian men.

Dear Nigerian men, please what is so so special about a minor's vagina?

And this is what you have to say? Every man on nairaland is a rape apologist. I'm not surprise.
he was actually warning future victims
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Lighthammer(m): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Buzx:

If this comment I made is insult to your family, then you're lost course.
dont mind the old frustrated hag
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Meaning?
Honestly I don't hate men. I just hate everything about them. Their attitude is disgusting. What is it with men and sex?
Do you know how many men both married and single beg to have my number?
No guy used me. I'm against rape.

Who needs your number? A pathetic misandrist like you
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Buzx: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
stayclearofme:

Even if he supports rape you don't have to place a curse on his kids, that is not for you. Between most of the response you get here is because of how you present your post and your comments.
You always brag about yourself and then generalize your comments.

Ignore her. There was nowhere in my comment that suggests I support rape. I was only speaking against her generalization.
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Le2money(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Abeg let's see your face...you dat everyone are begging to have her number oo.....U must be so pretty dat u shud be compare to that of An Angel oo abi?

sapphiere:
Meaning?
Honestly I don't hate men. I just hate everything about them. Their attitude is disgusting. What is it with men and sex?
Do you know how many men both married and single beg to have my number?
No guy used me. I'm against rape.
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by BadEnglish(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Yeahh.. The way she goes about it makes me wonder if she thinks every guy out there is a rapist undecided

I’m thinking she must be suffering from one of two things;

1. She doesn’t get the attentions she so much seeks from guys, thereby making her hate guys.

2. She might have been overly used by guys who promised heaven and earth to her, but somehow ended up disappointing her in a major way..
lipsrsealed

Storryy for the gods undecided

Whichever way, I can feel your pains..
lipsrsealed

O boy" you are a legend

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by olamide0147: 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men and rape.

And this is what you have to say? Every man on nairaland is a rape apologist. I'm not surprise.
sapphiere
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Oosa4sure: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ur manhood is ur problem,do we now blame God for given it to you?end of your carrier and you're probably already on ur ways to prison !
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by murphyrichy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
So now you people know the importance of police, The same police you all hv abused in d SE. I wish the girl is a sister to an IPOB/ESN member
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by hashtagged(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men and rape.

it's a honourable profession
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Angrygoat: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
See him head,this one don fail tire for law school. Old man
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
In as much I do not generalize crime to a tribe or gender or religion. But I must also point out that most of the male on this forum are hypocrites.

I've heard a lot of dehumanizing comments about women on this forum. Smelling toto, fear women, Nigeria women are scum and so many others. One dude will even go on every thread crying that"Nigeria women are useless". Has anyone cautioued him. Instead you guys will shine your teeth and give him likes. Make everybody dey hin lane abeg.

Sapphiere is expressing herself so please let her be....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Asianjollof007: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
He must be a nairaland male.

Before they are caught, they come online to post garbage about women while hiding under TRP and MGTOW, but they are really gays and incels looking for opportunities like this.

You're sick in the head. I'm sure your brothers are also on nairaland.
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by imagrg(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Actually madam, nothing special about the virgina. it's just a gash between the female legs which sometimes could be infectious or even deadly to male occupants.
sapphiere:
Men and rape.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Coming from this OP makes it hard to believe this news
it's true... It's all over Twitter..

Rest!
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by sampsonub100: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
aycorporat:
What is it with men from Akwa Ibom/Calabar axis with sex?

Are they deprived of good sex like our Indian men on social media fora?
Oga, next time condemn an evil act if you must without any tribalistic undertone. The last time I checked, SEX is not a "Calabar/Akwa-Ibom" word.
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Vireani79: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men and rape.

Madam shut up
Is a minor suppose to apply for a job
I guess all male in ur family is a rape apologist too cos u seem to have met all of us to know this

Person speak truth u call us rape apologist

Is a kid not suppose to be in school.
Na hotel work u do when u be kid
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
WiszyFraud:

Yeahh.. The way she goes about it makes me wonder if she thinks every guy out there is a rapist undecided

I’m thinking she must be suffering from one of two things;

1. She doesn’t get the attentions she so much seeks from guys, thereby making her hate guys.

2. She might have been overly used by guys who promised heaven and earth to her, but somehow ended up disappointing her in a major way..
lipsrsealed

Storryy for the gods undecided

Whichever way, I can feel your pains..
lipsrsealed
I know her very well, she was abandoned by one guy one like that, so ever since then, she no dey use eye see guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me" / ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.