Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) (51155 Views)

Man Goes Missing After Receiving Phone Call In Calabar (Photo) / Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Coming from this OP makes it hard to believe this news
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Theicecode:
She said that few months ago, I can't remember the thread though, but she said so. one guy was trolling her with it then...I don't say what I don't know.
She had a rough childhood and bad luck with some men, hence her hatred.
I don't know why she have to generalize always, like all men are r*post.
wow shocked shocked... Them we must help her out of her depression.... Talking down on her might lead to sucidal thought... Ignoring her might work but it's not the best thing to do... People who can help her should pls do.
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Honestly I don't hate men. I just hate everything about them.
which kind grammar be this?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Theicecode(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Doradorwa:
wow shocked shocked... Them we must help her out of her depression.... Talking down on her might lead to sucidal thought... Ignoring her might work but it's not the best thing to do... People who can help her should pls do.
I just wish she gets better with time, that's my prayer for her, because her hatred for men is just too much and the thing is that she generalize alot, may God heal her wherever she is
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Theicecode:
I just wish she gets better with time, that's my prayer for her, because her hatred for men is just too much and the thing is that she generalize alot, may God heal her wherever she is
A lot of people on NL, you get to know more about them via their Monikers, threads and posts. I always knew her case is similar to something like what you just said... I don't comment on her post because I love my brother and all my male relatives. I wish her well too...

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
bishopcent:

THE MAN ON SINGLET IS STANDING AS IF HE IS ON HANDCUFF..
DEM GO DON DEY ARREST THAT MAN STEADY..LOL cheesy cheesy
Lol
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Doradorwa:
It will be totally disappointing if sapphiere is or has been banned....

Some men are already humiliating her behind her back and it will be a total shame... She is expressing herself just like almost everybody else on this forum.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Thanks for the support.
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jesus christ... I know this man...

modified: this man is a bad mothafuc kerrrr... I no de brag... But i've worked for this man before, the name of the hotel he manages his specs suite located at state housing calabar... I only worked with him for one month, i've been hearing news from my colleague that he fvcked too much, not untill i resumed work there... He fvcks different kind of girls three times everyday, and his married oh... He doesn't pays salary, he will owe u for three month but be paying oloshos... When it was time to pay me, i ginger am say he must pay me my money if not he no de go house that night, he gave me the money and told the security not to allow me to the hotel the next day

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Eastcoastboy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Onelove508: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Riplogic:
Are you sure it is not consensual?

Lets here from.both side 1st

Toor!

A minor, looking for job, in a hotel?!

This story is yeyely written. They deliberately hide certain details so as to influence our judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Qatar2022: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
Coming from this OP makes it hard to believe this news
That OP is useless, he/she always looking for a way to downgrade men , I cannot believe anything she post here

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by abdulwahhab001(m): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Rape news poster

you don't have any good news to post rather than rape cases and the way you go about it is one-sided, why don't you bring cases where women rape guys...

I am advising you to take things easy, it seems you have issues with the male sex, you come online and insult all men in the country trying to hide your feelings by displaying unnecessary attitudes.
sapphiere:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/unical-final-year-law-student-on-the-run-after-allegedly-raping-job-seeking-minor.html

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5866957390011895&id=100000930767944
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by bjtinz: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
You ended up not speaking against rape. I'm not surprised

Do you think you have spoken about rape? No madam, you have made the topic about you. You have moved the attention from the unfortunate incident and beamed the floodlights on yourself.

Which, apparently, is what you wanted all along.

Rape is a unspeakably barbaric, unconscionably wicked attack on a woman's humanity. It's a sensitive issue and should be treated with circumspect. As such, attention should be focused on bringing the perpetrator to justice and possible support for the victim.

It should not be an an opportunity for making imbecilic generalizations or furthering men-hating ala feminist agenda.

Doing so makes you no different from the perpetrator.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by bjtinz: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Atteraino:

modified: this man is a bad mothafuc kerrrr... I no de brag... But i've worked for this man before, the name of the hotel he manages his specs suite located at state housing calabar... I only worked with him for one month, i've been hearing news from my colleague that he bleeped too much, not untill i resumed work there... He bleeps different kind of girls three times everyday, and his married oh... He doesn't pays salary, he will owe u for three month but be paying oloshos... When it was time to pay me, i ginger am say he must pay me my money if not he no de go house that night, he gave me the money and told the security not to allow me to the hotel the next day

Goodness me! shocked shocked
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
bjtinz:

Do you think you have spoken about rape? No madam, you have made the topic about you. You have moved the attention from the unfortunate incident and beamed the floodlights on yourself.

Which, apparently, is what you wanted all along.

Rape is a unspeakably barbaric, unconscionably wicked attack on a woman's humanity. It's a sensitive issue and should be treated with circumspect. As such, attention should be focused on bringing the perpetrator to justice and possible support for the victim.

It should not be an an opportunity for making imbecilic generalizations or furthering men-hating ala feminist agenda.

Doing so makes you no different from the perpetrator.
I don't speak against rape and I exposed the culprits everyday?
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by petitejolie(f): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Is this the Emmanuel abi na Emmanuel father? Wahala no dey finish o
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by BePrepared: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jesus already marked out our generation with sexual perversion, as for me my vessels are dedicated to God, by his grace I'll be holy especially sex wise till am married
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Benresmy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Telemon(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=102332325]Meaning?
Honestly I don't hate men. I just hate everything about them. Their attitude is disgusting. What is it with men and sex?
Good question. Am surely giving one of my student that topic as a project work.
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by almarthins(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Men and rape.
Now rape has become a hobby or a profession for Nigerian men.

Dear Nigerian men, please what is so so special about a minor's vagina?

And this is what you have to say? Every man on nairaland is a rape apologist. I'm not surprise.

Who dey support rapist?
The headline dey sensational but there is more they are nt telling us
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by almarthins(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Atteraino:

modified: this man is a bad mothafuc kerrrr... I no de brag... But i've worked for this man before, the name of the hotel he manages his specs suite located at state housing calabar... I only worked with him for one month, i've been hearing news from my colleague that he fvcked too much, not untill i resumed work there... He fvcks different kind of girls three times everyday, and his married oh... He doesn't pays salary, he will owe u for three month but be paying oloshos... When it was time to pay me, i ginger am say he must pay me my money if not he no de go house that night, he gave me the money and told the security not to allow me to the hotel the next day

But Dem say na final year student, but e be like u Sabi this man well well. I no kukuma believe all this blogger b4
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
almarthins:

But Dem say na final year student, but e be like u Sabi this man well well. I no kukuma believe all this blogger b4

i sabi the mothafucker wella... Him na also final year student yea

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Grateful02(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is disheartening I must admit. Taking advantage of one's weakness
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by adisaaowala: 1:22am On Jun 04, 2021
sapphiere:
I am not faceless. Men offline and online die for me. Last year my pics were all over NL I had to take them off.
Cry me a river rape apologist

Haha..

This one is clearly deluded!
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2021
sapphiere:
Men and rape.
Now rape has become a hobby or a profession for Nigerian men.

Dear Nigerian men, please what is so so special about a minor's vagina?

And this is what you have to say? Every man on nairaland is a rape apologist. I'm not surprise.

Young VJ is so sight, unlike yours with dilapidated labia walls.
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by EmpressOVD: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2021
I’m a malabress. Swears, ama keep ma head down nd eyes on check to catch dz one. He’d regret his act

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dagger111:
Young VJ is so sight, unlike yours with dilapidated labia walls.

DISGUSTING, DISGRACEFUL AND DESPICABLE COMMENT.... angry
>
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
sapphiere:
No guy used me.
You can't tell us that no man has ever been in between your legs. grin
you sure are pained grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by gstream: 1:16am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by babadigu(m): 3:37am On Jun 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Babara1994(m): 8:23am On Jun 05, 2021
sapphiere:
Meaning?
Honestly I don't hate men. I just hate everything about them. Their attitude is disgusting. What is it with men and sex?
Do you know how many men both married and single beg to have my number?
No guy used me. I'm against rape.
You have been used. I hope a baboon rapes you someday for insulting Nigerian men
Re: Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 06, 2021
gstream:

OP... You can lie. Lori Iro
Jie about what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. / Robbers Caught, Lynched And Burnt In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.