Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

A Man Is Considered To Have Erectile Dysfunction If He Finds It Difficult Have - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Man Is Considered To Have Erectile Dysfunction If He Finds It Difficult Have (377 Views)

My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / Sanwo-Olu: Any Malaria-Like Symptoms Should Be Considered To Be COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Is Considered To Have Erectile Dysfunction If He Finds It Difficult Have by vikyembassy2000(f): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
A man is considered to have erectile dysfunction if he regularly finds it difficult getting or keeping a firm enough erection to be able to have sex, or if it interferes with other sexual activity.

Most men have problems with erections from time to time. But some men have erectile dysfunction, or ED. This is when it is hard to get or keep an erection that’s firm enough for sexual intercourse.

ED is usually caused by low blood flow to the penis or a problem with the nerves that control erections. This is a result of other conditions, such as hardening of the arteries, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol or diabetes. These conditions narrow the blood vessels and reduce blood flow to the penis or damage the erectile nerves.

Most erection problems can be treated with our herbs.

Call or WhatsApp me on 08086969372 to order

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Electronic Medical Record Software. / People Who Regularly Play Sudoku Have Sharper Brains, New Study Finds / Top 20 Most Popular Uses Of Hemp Plant (in The US)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.