Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction (49909 Views)

After Taking Government Free Injection Non Of My Girlfriends Have Taken In / HELP! I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Need Help / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by kyber(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
My morning erection sometimes comes and sometimes doesn’t, and when it comes it is semi hard.

So I have tried to have sex with girls, whenever I’m being excited I get hard, But after putting on a condom and inserting my male organ into the vagina, it’s becomes soft after 2 or 3 thrust.

It takes minutes for me to get hard after some caressing by the lady and when I put it in it goes soft again.

Mind you I do masturbate but I stopped a month ago. Those were the period these things happened. I haven’t had sex since I stopped masturbation for fear of the repetition.

The girls I had left cause I couldn’t satisfy them, the love they had for me vanished after I couldn’t even perform well like their ex, making them miss their exes .

I haven’t tried raw sex yet to confirm if I can sustain my erection when I feel the inner walls of the vagina and it’s sweetness, because some of the articles I have read here on Nairaland talked about my male organ getting used to my left hand (cause that’s what i use) thereby making it loose sensitivity to the point where my male organ becomes insensitive inside the condom.

Is my condition a critical one or one that can be fixed easily by following few steps of instructions?

What can I do to get this fixed and get my male organ back to its full potential?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by Candidlady: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Picture please

Who would wanna stay with broke and impotent being aka fruitless

You sef put yourself for the girl shoe

If na your sister get your kinda person as husband/bf

Samueltemi337 come and see your brother man

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by TERMlNATOR(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Sorry dear...
In ur next life, say no to masturbation.
For the meantime, enjoy ur rubber prick while it lasts.
Kpele!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
kyber:

My morning erection sometimes comes and sometimes doesn’t,and when it comes it is semi hard.
So I have tried to have sex with girls, whenever I’m being excited I get hard ,But after putting on a condom and inserting my male organ into the vagina,it’s becomes soft after 2 or 3 thrust.
It takes minutes for me to get hard after some caressing by the lady and when I put it in it glued soft again.

No kee yasef o!

You wan satisfy a girl that cannot remember the numbers of her body count.

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by kyber(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Candidlady:
Picture please

Picture of what?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by kyber(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
CondenseMilk:

No kee yourself o

I don’t understand

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by slawomir: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Nothing much
Relax after all you have stopped Masturbation
Not really the cause though

But observe your self for some time if after you stopped Masturbation any improvement

Do some kegel exercises for men in the morning for one month and observe

Now most important of them all

Reduce your anxiety when you are with a woman

Anxiety fuckks us up alot when we are with a woman
Most of what we call sexual problems we encounter when we are are with a woman is actually not sexual problems...it is bros Anxiety
Anxiety is even the cause of most quick ejaculation

299 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by Mypeople2(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Candidlady:
Picture please
You are not serious

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by kyber(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nothing much

Relax after all you have stopped Masturbation

Not really the cause though

But observe your self for some time if after you stopped Masturbation any improvement

Do some kegel exercises for men in the morning for one month and observe

Now most important of them all

Reduce your anxiety when you are with a woman

My anxiety are always on check, I make sure I’m relaxed when I want to have sex.

I have been doing levels and push ups for a week now

What how do I observe myself to see improvements?

Is it by trying to have sex again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by kyber(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
I already considered using Vega at least to gain my confidence back you know ,Then I’ll stop after a while.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by kyber(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
The day I use the first dose of Vega and I tried to have sex with my gf, she refused to have sex telling me she needed to sleep.
I belive it’s cause the first time we tried it I didn’t satisfy her cause my dick became flaccid when I went into her. I used Condom though.

She told me she likes her sex raw but I didn’t want to but I’m considering trying it out to know if I can sustain the erection without condom

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by talented321: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Problem everywhere

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by kyber(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2023
talented321:
Problem everywhere

Abi

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by emperor4love(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2023
U go choose to stop mastubation or her
Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by kyber(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
emperor4love:
U go choose to stop mastubation or her

I don’t understand
Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by Natural2Heal: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Order for our Burantashi to cure your erectile dysfunction and last longer on bed. Very effective

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by kyber(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Natural2Heal:
Hmmm

😌
Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by Samakus(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Don't do missionary. Let the girl ride via cowgirl.

After you have started lasting, you can start doing missionary

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by emperor4love(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
kyber:

I don’t understand
choose one nd be free
Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by kyber(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
Samakus:
Don't do missionary. Let the girl ride via cowgirl.

After you have started lasting, you can start doing missionary

Wow
That new

Please explain better

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by kyber(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
emperor4love:
choose one nd be free

I have stopped masturbation
Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by lumens: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
shocked

You are the cause of your problems.
I assume you are penetrating the girl through missionary.
Since you stopped masturbation a month ago, you are not yet ripe for missionary. The sweetness of the vagina makes your prick fall instantly and you end up releasing your hot seeds into her.

Let the baby girl ride you. Allow her dominate you. Let her sit on top of your prick and ride you to hell. It builds your sexual stamina slowly. Try to endure the pleasure as she glides her wet creamy pussy all over your hard rock prick.

After some times, try to insert your prick in her deep moist wet pussy through the missionary style. It would shock you how you'll last long. When you insert, don't bow to pressure. Thrust your prick into the moist pussy slowly while fixing your gaze on her. Don't think too much about the sweetness of the hole.

When you have gotten your stamina back, you can now proceed to lash her through the back. All you need to do is to make her bend over. Make her stomach touch the bed or the floor while her ass is up in the air. Make sure you don't see her head from the back. Then insert your hard rock black curved prick into her gaping hole and fire down.

God bless.

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by ipobarecriminals: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
sad nah wah for pens sad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by Spirit247: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Most likely a Spiritual Problem, give you Life to JESUS before it becomes too late. If you have tried everything medical without Success, go to a MFM Church close by and do their 3 Days Dry Fasting Deliverance Program. Any demonic Power behind your problem shall let go and flee. It shall never return if you Marry in Holy Matrimony and don't cheat on your wife. Below is why Satan first lured Humanity closer to himself with Lust and Pre-marital Sex, and finally unleashed his LGBTQ+ Enslavement Plan on the World.

Talking to Christians that would be coming here: a converted Satanists once told me what was popularly known among them, she said "The Gods (Demon Spirits and Fallen Angels) passionately hates strong Maleness/Man-ness, because Strong Males are always too Stubborn for them to Control. That is why they Turn Men to their Queens and then Enthrone such on the Section of Humanity among which they were born." It was then I realized that these Demons and Fallen Angels Sodomised low self-esteem Men and then "Empower" as World Leaders through whom they then Enslave Humanity.

Truth is, Satan is still very much Afraid of losing his Authority over this World because he knows that he Stole the Supreme Authority/Godship over this World from Adam(Man and Mankind). So, determined Strong-Willed Men are his Greatest Fear, because the Day such Men decide to Submit Irreversibly to the CREATOR of Humanity, AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH would have the legitimate Right to Help them bundle Satan out of this Human World as a common thief and shameless Criminal that he truly is.
Remember the Scripture that says "Heaven eternally belongs to I AM THAT I AM The CREATOR of All, and the Earth has HE Given/Entrusted to the Sons of Men." Once The CREATOR of Heaven and Earth made this Decree that Time, no Spirit whatsoever (Either HIS Own Supreme SPIRIT or Satan's spirit) has any right on Earth.

In Conclusion, the Fear of the Day that Strong-willed Real Men shall decide to irreversibly allow their human will to be Swallowed up by the Supreme Will of AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH, is why Satan is so much frantically pushing the Homosexuality Agenda all over the World, to unMan the Manliness of Men and transform them to become Senseless Sissy Men that are already useless to the Preservation of Dignity of Humanity. The senseless Humans that has myopically offered themselves as Tools of Satan for eternal Enslavement of Humanity have gone all time low in their bid to Enslave Humanity under the Devil. They are now all out to capture innocent Children even long before they can even truly decide what is wrong or right.

Read the Arguments on of the most interesting Thread on NL: https://www.nairaland.com/7739912/whole-spiritual-truth-world-laid

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by LordGuru1: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by ohosi4real(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Na wahoo problem no dey end in dis world. Baba God abeg come and end dis world and restart another world
Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by ipobarecriminals: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
sad Slawomir nah expert here. Leave politics section and give solution here.
Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by NutritionGuru: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
Wow! So deep, greatly blessed by the thread, thanks so much.
Spirit247:
Most likely a Spiritual Problem, give you Life to JESUS before it becomes too late. If you have tried everything medical without Success, go to a MFM Church close by and do their 3 Days Dry Fasting Deliverance Program. Any demonic Power behind your problem shall let go and flee. It shall never return if you Marry in Holy Matrimony and don't cheat on your wife. Below is why Satan first lured Humanity with Lust and Pre-marital Sex, and finally unleashed his LGBTQ+ on the World.

Talking to Christians that would be coming here: a converted Satanists once told me what was popularly known among them, she said "The Gods (Demon Spirits and Fallen Angels) passionately hates strong Maleness/Man-ness, because Strong Males are always too Stubborn for them to Control. That is why they Turn Men to their Queens and then Enthrone such on the Section of Humanity among which they were born." It was then I realized that these Demons and Fallen Angels Sodomised low self-esteem Men and then "Empower" as World Leaders through whom they then Enslave Humanity.

Truth is, Satan is still very much Afraid of losing his Authority over this World because he knows that he Stole the Supreme Authority/Godship over this World from Adam(Man and Mankind). So, determined Strong-Willed Men are his Greatest Fear, because the Day such Men decide to Submit Irreversibly to the CREATOR of Humanity, AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH would have the legitimate Right to Help them bundle Satan out of this Human World as a common thief and shameless Criminal that he truly is.
Remember the Scripture that says "Heaven eternally belongs to I AM THAT I AM The CREATOR of All, and the Earth has HE Given/Entrusted to the Sons of Men." Once The CREATOR of Heaven and Earth made this Decree that Time, no Spirit whatsoever (Either HIS Own Supreme SPIRIT or Satan's spirit) has any right on Earth.

In Conclusion, the Fear of the Day that Strong-willed Real Men shall decide to irreversibly allow their human will to be Swallowed up by the Supreme Will of AHAYAH ASHAR AHAYAH, is why Satan is so much frantically pushing the Homosexuality Agenda all over the World, to unMan the Manliness of Men and transform them to become Senseless Sissy Men that are already useless to the Preservation of Dignity of Humanity. The senseless Humans that has myopically offered themselves as Tools of Satan for eternal Enslavement of Humanity have gone all time low in their bid to Enslave Humanity under the Devil. They are now all out to capture innocent Children even long before they can even truly decide what is wrong or right.

Read the Arguments on of the most interesting Thread on NL: https://www.nairaland.com/7739912/whole-spiritual-truth-world-laid

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Have Left Me Because I Have Erectile Dysfunction by Dshocker(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
kyber:
My morning erection sometimes comes and sometimes doesn’t, and when it comes it is semi hard.

So I have tried to have sex with girls, whenever I’m being excited I get hard, But after putting on a condom and inserting my male organ into the vagina, it’s becomes soft after 2 or 3 thrust.

It takes minutes for me to get hard after some caressing by the lady and when I put it in it goes soft again.

Mind you I do masturbate but I stopped a month ago. Those were the period these things happened. I haven’t had sex since I stopped masturbation for fear of the repetition.

The girls I had left cause I couldn’t satisfy them, the love they had for me vanished after I couldn’t even perform well like their ex, making them miss their exes .

I haven’t tried raw sex yet to confirm if I can sustain my erection when I feel the inner walls of the vagina and it’s sweetness, because some of the articles I have read here on Nairaland talked about my male organ getting used to my left hand (cause that’s what i use) thereby making it loose sensitivity to the point where my male organ becomes insensitive inside the condom.

Is my condition a critical one or one that can be fixed easily by following few steps of instructions?

What can I do to get this fixed and get my male organ back to its full potential?

Truth is that penis is more important in a relationship than money...

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / Harmattan: Two Friends Die In Jos From Charcoal Smoke (Photos) / Help! Am I HIV Positive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.