Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos (1137 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Endorsed Tinubu Two Years Ago, I Have Now Withdrawn My Support / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Dear brothers and sisters, I was once one of those who defended the Nigerian Police and Army when they were being attacked in the South East of the shit hole called Nigeria. However in recent times, the news we are hearing is that the Nigerian Police and Army are wasting hundreds of young boys and dozens of girls with no recourse to justice, investigation, or trial. I have been told that 98% of the youth being killed are innocent and that the UGM and ESN usually reside in the forest, bush etc. People are being framed by leaders in the community , random students picked up, business men en route to the airport, raiding of villages.

The hospitals are awash with the corpses of my brothers and sisters.

Note : For those who come here to rejoice at the killing of innocent young people, may what you wish the innocent also come upon you and your family - AMEN.

Therefore from today onwards I rejoice, sing and shout alleluia whenever I hear that evil has befallen the Nigerian Soldiers and Police anywhere in the country. We should all rejoice and celebrate when God invites them for judgement . Amen cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by Kamdil: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good morning this afternoon bro

So you just woke up from slumber.

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by limeta(f): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
now you see the light

2 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
limeta:
now you see the light

Yes, thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kamdil:
Good morning this afternoon bro

So you just woke up from slumber.

Congrats

Thanks
Re: I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by NoFukGiven: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good morning this evening

2 Likes

Re: I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
NoFukGiven:
Good morning this evening

smiley
Re: I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by BKayy: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good morning oh.
If you have noticed, I don't engage much in those threads where Ignorant people celebrate the death of unarmed civilians they tag as UGM and ESN. Those unarmed people are mostly IMSU students, okada people with few traders.
What I know is that after they are repelled by Ndigbo because they will never win their Genocidal war, they will come for the celebrants and their ethnicity like they are doing to TIV.
I think the only ESN member Nigeria has killed to date is Ikonso. Even MNK confirmed it and that was as a result of their tip off
Once again Good Morning.
Re: I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by Unik3030: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
Dear brothers and sisters, I was once one of those who defended the Nigerian Police and Army when they were being attacked in the South East of the shit hole called Nigeria. However in recent times, the news we are hearing is that the Nigerian Police and Army are wasting hundreds of young boys and dozens of girls with no recourse to justice, investigation, or trial. I have been told that 98% of the youth being killed are innocent and that the UGM and ESN usually reside in the forest, bush etc. People are being framed by leaders in the community , random students picked up, business men en route to the airport, raiding of villages.

The hospitals are awash with the corpses of my brothers and sisters.

Note : For those who come here to rejoice at the killing of innocent young people, may what you wish the innocent also come upon you and your family - AMEN.

Therefore from today onwards I rejoice, sing and shout alleluia whenever I hear that evil has befallen the Nigerian Soldiers and Police anywhere in the country. We should all rejoice and celebrate when God invites them for judgement . Amen cheesy
haven't u been rejoicing about Nigeria's bad news b4?
Who get your time?
U kill security operatives n u rejoice n when they apprehend them u claim they are innocent,u think people are stupid right?
No b d same thing keyamo tell una b that,we are all watching u
U draw the first blood n when hand touch u,u claim genocide.

We were all happy when yorubas had amotekun n u people had ESN,yorubas used their own wisely for the specified purpose but u people diverted n started killing security operatives
Re: I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Unik3030:
haven't u been rejoicing about Nigeria's bad news b4?
Who get your time?
U kill security operatives n u rejoice n when they apprehend them u claim they are innocent,u think people are stupid right?
No b d same thing keyamo tell una b that,we are all watching u
U draw the first blood n when hand touch u,u claim genocide.

We were all happy when yorubas had amotekun n u people had ESN,yorubas used their own wisely for the specified purpose but u people diverted n started killing security operatives

Incoherent rants of a shit hole nigger
Re: I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by Unik3030: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Incoherent rants of a shit hole nigger
hope u know ipob miscreants have been picked up in Akwa Ibom n Bayelsa today n they will face firing squad low key
Re: I Withdraw My Support For The Nigerian Army and Police due to Genocide of Igbos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Unik3030:
hope u know ipob miscreants have been picked up in Akwa Ibom n Bayelsa today n they will face firing squad low key

You mean the UGM ? Nothing to do with Ipob.

(1) (Reply)

A Dot In The Circle: Buhari was Right But Nnamdi Kanu Doesn't Have Sense. / An Ikwerre Man Actually Moved The Nation To Divide Nigeria.'.nnnnb / How Bini Overlords Enslaved Itsekiri People In Itsekiriland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.