Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa (22219 Views)

Breaking: Jubilation As High Court Grants 10 IPOB Members Bail / Police Arrest 10 Gunmen In Enugu, Recover Firearms, Ammunition / Soldiers Raid Mosque In Kano, Arrest 10 Suspected Boko Haram Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by Nasir123(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Asgard73:
Why Dey no arrest all igbos that participated in the said sit at home

Na to go bayelsa...

Nigeria government...

Next Na Akwa Ibom then Rivers

Shameless propagandists government

I dey tell you!

And that is how the government destroys the Country.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by nkemdi89(f): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bayelsa has her own security challenges, ipob shouldn't add to the problem, besides ijaws and epies are not alligning with ipob in yenagoa.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
deboysben:
What type of drug is this man taking?

Am asking for a friend.

Tinubu is living rent free in your mind

Nothing in that article has T-I-N- not to talk of U-B-U

How useless can you be as a human being when you're obsessed about a billionaire who doesn't give a shiit about you?

Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by Mchawi(f): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
IamWonderful:
Throw them inside crocodile infested water

Olodo
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by Mchawi(f): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
nkemdi89:
Bayelsa has her own security challenges, ipob shouldn't add to the problem, besides ijaws and epies are not alligning with ipob in yenagoa.
You believe this?
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by JohnSin97: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
If they're ipobian terrorists....put a bullet in their flatskulls.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by gaftsoil(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
FAKE NEWS ALL THE TIME. LIES EVERYWHERE. WHO CURSED NIGERIA?
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by caracas: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
See how this ppl are arresting innocent ppl up n down
Useless country
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by 9japride(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Op has been posting arrest of Ipob up and down. The hustle is real.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by Sheriman(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Constantinople fell
The great roman empire fell
The german empire fell
The British empire fell
Ottoman empire fell
Ummayyad empire fell
Abbasid empire fell
The Mamluk, Fatimid Ismailis empire all fell down
Sokoto empire fell suffered great defeat in the hands of European colonists
King Louis of France fell during the French revolution
USSR fell break down into pieces
Mongol empire fell
Pharaoh fell the Israelites were set free
Fulani government in Nigeria shall fall very soon and every region will go on it seperate ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
So a useless country!

They are quick to clampdown on IPOB but can't do same to Fulani herdsmen, bandits, and Boko Haram.

Just a day or two ago, Fulani herdsmen murdered in cold blood over 50 Ebonyians in their. Till today, no arrest has been made.

You see, the keepers of this useless enclave are only striving against wind. The shit has expired, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by Nasir123(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Whiteshield:

Well, you can't kill cops without consequences, so stop crying useless tears.
Igbos brought this upon themselves. Let the Police handle the Ipob criminals whichever way they deem fit.

See, you cannot continue on the wrong foot and expect things to be right.

Moreover,I don't want to believe you're satisfied with the way the government is addressing this issue.

The Police that you and I know can just round people up and tag them for reasons best know to the Police commission.

I'm currently in Bayelsa state. And I must tell you we've had no IPOB issue here.
Though we have a lot of Ibos here just like myself who's not from here. So if the Police begin to do their normal routine for which we know them for, people of Ibos extractions will just be picked up just because their discussing about IPOB.
What do you think will happen if this escalate?

THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT IS TERRORISING ITS CITIZENS.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by nkemdi89(f): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mchawi:

You believe this?
That is what I know, not what I believe.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by GloShare(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
They are turning all zones against igbos by claiming ipob members are holding meetings and planning attacks.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by BlckBoy4U(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
hell yeah
CORRECTMAN78:
So a useless country!

They are quick to clampdown on IPOB but can't do same to Fulani herdsmen, bandits, and Boko Haram.

Just a day or two ago, Fulani herdsmen murdered in cold blood over 50 Ebonyians in their. Till today, no arrest has been made.

You see, the keepers of this useless enclave are only striving against wind. The shit has expired, and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by eldav(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Biafra will be declared a country this June.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by BlckBoy4U(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
All would surely pass.
There's just so many nairaland accounts created to support Buhari & his slaves' killings period.
Charliewyt:
Whoever that misstep these day in south east or south south is now an IPOD member.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by emmadothings(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
ifytrik:
You arrested 10 ipob members without recovering a single ammunition, how do you espect us to believe that people like ipob members who knows that they are on the most wanted list of NPF, NAF, DSS and even ebubeagu were having a meeting in a primary school without a single ammunition to protect themselves? The truth is that you have just arrested innocent citizens suspected to be ipob members, but don't worry, you will be opportune to meet the real ipob members very soon, let's see if you guys can stand a minute battle with them.

Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by Abagworo(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
These media propaganda can only deceive the gullible not me. IPOB is different from ESN and IPOB members have never been hidden as they did open protests across Nigeria for so many years. I therefore see no progress in arrest of IPOB members cause it will not stop the mayhem being unleashed by the unknown mengun. Another important factor is trying to paint Igbos as ESN whereas majority are not interested while the whole saga involves diverse ethnic groups with Igbo being majority. They should do well to give us names and origin of these IPOB members arrested.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:
That's fast grin
Shey? The President, Gen Muhammadu Buhari, a war Veteran, has spoken. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by Minjim: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
ifytrik:
You arrested 10 ipob members without recovering a single ammunition, how do you espect us to believe that people like ipob members who knows that they are on the most wanted list of NPF, NAF, DSS and even ebubeagu were having a meeting in a primary school without a single ammunition to protect themselves? The truth is that you have just arrested innocent citizens suspected to be ipob members, but don't worry, you will be opportune to meet the real ipob members very soon, let's see if you guys can stand a minute battle with them.

You can interpret it the way you like.

They'll have their day in court
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by IPIGSRMUMUS: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
[[s]quote author=ifytrik post=102336541]You arrested 10 ipob members without recovering a single ammunition, how do you espect us to believe that people like ipob members who knows that they are on the most wanted list of NPF, NAF, DSS and even ebubeagu were having a meeting in a primary school without a single ammunition to protect themselves? The truth is that you have just arrested innocent citizens suspected to be ipob members, but don't worry, you will be opportune to meet the real ipob members very soon, let's see if you guys can stand a minute battle with them. [/quote][/s]

The NL online IPIG terrorists are always quick to defend and support their fellow terrorists once they are killed or arrested.
You can go to court to defend them when they are sentenced to long prison terms.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by mutvy: 6:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
IPOB and ESN members should be set ablaze once they are caught.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by EmekaA125(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
CilicMarin:
Round them off before they go into killing spree..
Igbo hater. Round off ko round table ni. IPOB will continue being your worst nightmare.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by UnabashedIPOB: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
I wish these numbskulls should STOP reporting this FAKE STORIES. The police, DSS and FULANI Government military are are abducting and arresting INNOCENT citizens and tagging them IPOB. Let me make this clear, being an IPOB is not a crime. Any citizen of old Eastern Region is an Indigenous Person (People) of Biafra (IPOB). So, it's not a CRIME to be who you're. Being a BIAFRAN is akin to being an ODUDUWA or AREWA person.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by Sunday2021: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Just kill the idiots! Why wasting our money to feed them in prison?
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by Kingrefreshed: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
COFFINSELLER:

https://leadership.ng/police-arrest-10-ipob-members-in-bayelsa/

Where are their pictures for Christ sake! Normally you will have their faces or dead bodies all over the internet.

How come all of a sudden you don't have even one picture of the arrest.

Audio arrest!
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by criuze(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shame on Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by SlayerForever: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sabo.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by muykem: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
This people are playing with fire. Bayelsan has once pursue them around that okutukutu to Opolo, they can't open their shops for up to a month.
Re: Police Arrest 10 IPOB Members In Bayelsa by Mchawi(f): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=nkemdi89 post=102340989]
That is what I know, not what I believe. [/quote

All knowing King, how did you get this knowledge? Siting in your parlor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – APGA Scribe / Buhari Begins UK Return Plans / "John Yep Ordered Mambila Genocide On Fulani In Radio Station" - Fulani Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.