Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) (55237 Views)

Coronavirus: Corpers Can Go Home - NYSC DG, Shuaibu Ibrahim / Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG / Shuaibu Ibrahim, NYSC DG Assumes Office, Sets 5-point Agenda To Improve Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by FBIBOT(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Elvictor:

I am not interested, oga... I can't die at my age.
grin
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by King44(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/corps-members-can-be-mobilised-for-war-says-nysc-dg/
which inter marriage is he talking about, I have not seen any yoruba man marry hausa, neither have I seen more than one hausa girl marry Yoruba... It is nore common among igbos and Yorubas so it has not foster anything.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by amuwo1980: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Ahhhh funny.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin grin we the Mari billiqq support this.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Sicilyjoe: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good one, since they received army training at the orientation camp they are good to go
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by derbykol(f): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
superjaks:
Lolz
This is laughable
Very very!!!
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by ordovicianonly(f): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
BUHARI & the northerners are looking for a way to kill the southern youths . Police ,armies ,navy are running from bandits,boko haram but you want untrained civilians to be sacrificial lamb . Apc has finished Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by lasisi69(f): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
post=102341496:

Which kain talk be dis nah

Nigeria Corpers right now.....

I jump am pass.....and collectii abegii ...... cheesy
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by derbykol(f): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sheunma:
Lemme quickly go collect my exemption letter.
grin
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by nizelgirl(f): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Oga be calming down. Don't punish innocent corpers because they want to serve their father's land.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Johnmittle: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
God will punish this people o. What did we do them na. Na stupid person go dey die on top Nigeria matter while buhari ND kanu ND various leaders of each group are enjoying in their various mansions. Awon were

1 Like

Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Cookcounty: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Who do we offend in Nigeria?? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by ciro11(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
This one na rough talk oo
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Truth2Life: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
National Defence Policy you said, that is National Defence Policy of Fulani, that is, what the then Nigerian Arm Forces is turn into by APC Buhari led government of today. It was to an extend, " National Defence Policy of Nigeria" Killings of her citizens for Fulani herdsmen sake. The Arm Forces today is being used for his jihads enforcement, if not , explain why the military killing on daily basis helpless and innocent citizens of IMO State. The military killing innocent Igbos and the Fulani terrorist killing in the other hand and also their sponsored Bandit with codename unknown gunmen. They are the same people that is why the military always come the scene after their sponsored Bandit finishes their engagement to start shooting at ordinary and intimidating the environment as if they here for our safety. How can you come here for our safety you are the ones killing us in the other hand. What has your so called done to the fulanis killing Ebonyians in mass just this week? The Almighty God that intervened for Hezekiah and the Jews by the ministry of one Angel of war must never fail to show you people and your sponsors that He is God, you can deceive God , He is the same yesterday, today and forever more.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Franking: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Imagine the absurdity! Only graduates will be mobilized as rank and file or as what?

The oaf just wants to attach just about any iota of importance he can scratch out. This is a very ridiculous thing to attempt. The orientation camp that doesn't last more than a month where we all had fun rather than experience some semblance of military training.

Mtchew. Dumb coun try.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kaycee54321:
Everywhere these days in Nigeria na so so War this, War that...flat head this, cone head that, IPOB this, Herdsmen that, Boko Haram this, unknown gunmen that...

I have a score to settle with the "Angel" that sent innocent me to this latrine of a country....

Anyways, in my next life, I'll rather be a pigeon in U.K. or a flower in Canada, than a human being in this big game reserve.

Ontop all the wahala, sapa still dey flog me on a personal level.
PEACE WAS TAKEN OUT OFTHE EARTH FROM THE DAY HAGAR CONCEIVED ISHMAEL THROUGH WHOM ISLAM CAME. SINCE THAT DAY, HUMANITY HAS NEVER KNOWN PEACE AS ALL THEY KNOW IS WAR BUT ALL PRAISE TO GOD WHO REIGNS OVER THE AFFAIRS OF MEN AND WHO PROMISED US THAT NONE OF OUR HAIRS WILL FALL TO THE GROUND UNTIL WE HAVE FULLY SERVED HIS PURPOSE OF BRINGING US HERE.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by bencr7: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lovelyn451:
This people are seriously preparing for war
u don't know before,they know after buhari a southerner will become president because they know very well southerner will not agree them to continue beyond 2023 because they are not ready to give up power to a southerner, watch and see 2023 because my mind is telling me after buhari military will take over with many Boko Haram, fulani foreign killer and iswap member will be Recruited into d army
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Corpers you hear!you are on reserve,

1 Like

Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by rhektor(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
aremuforlife:
This is suicide mission, are the corpers trained for war?
We play alot in this country

Of course they can be trained for that. China, South Korea etc are doing it while can't us?

1 Like

Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by robosky02(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Which war biko
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by sylve11: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kriss216:
There's a plot to slaughter Youths in this country. Buhari and APC get plans.

grin grin cool
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin grin. Even the coppers know that they will not go and fight any war.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by ekitimanalways(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
sotall:
grin grin

Funny country.

You want to mobilize civilians to fight boko haram and bandits that our trained soldiers and police are afraid of?
grin
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Godmademan(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
This baba is just sharp. He knows he will become useless if NYSC is scrapped so he's technically begging the FG to consider using corp members to execute the looming war in the country. Win win situation for both sides.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by mauchiz: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Is like this people are planning to fight war and nobody is aware.

Southerners should better not to be taken unawares.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by aremuforlife(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
rhektor:

Of course they can be trained for that. China, South Korea etc are doing it while can't us?
They are not made to be trained for combatants, we have lots voluntary paramilitary that can be upgraded to that level. 95% of Nysc are career people.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Thank God say I dn serve finish
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by rhektor(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
aremuforlife:

They are not made to be trained for combatants, we have lots voluntary paramilitary that can be upgraded to that level. 95% of Nysc are career people.

What stops Nigeria from training them for that? Having a military training is not a bad idea other countries do it we can too. In the military are there no career people who went for short service?
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Speakright79(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
This shit hole is not worth fighting for. Most of our leaders deserve nothing but death. Beginning from the abomination in Asshole rock.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by neyohh: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good.. fckng love it. cheesy
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by aremuforlife(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
rhektor:

What stops Nigeria from training them for that? Having a military training is not a bad idea other countries do it we can too. In the military are there no career people who went for short service?
NO, the little one they are been trained in the camp is ok for them.
Re: Corpers Can Be Mobilised For War - Shuaibu Ibrahim (NYSC DG) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
NIGERIA army seems to be running out of human resources....... that's the only meaning I can read into this gibberish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Kills Big Scorpion In Ondo State (Photo) / President Buhari To Introduce Modified NYSC Scheme / Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.