Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC (14897 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
cool hehehehe ! Na who you taaayyaaaaa ! Na em you go stop grin
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Elock1: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
angry
Them dy kill your people. You still dy criticise
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coming from the most incompetent governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by omonnakoda: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I'm shaking my head for this guy...
Benue citizens are dying like chickens and all he's doing is criticizing Buhari and APC.
Buhari that will order Pantami to send more Fulani terrorists to them.
I pity Benue people tho na dem join hand with fulani fight Igbos
You people have bad mouth
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by PAWG(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Some governors criticize Buhari to cover up their failures. Why isn’t Wike complaining about herdsmen and other miscreants ravaging their people and lands, cos he’s taking charge and doing the needful

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by bleskid: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Benue citizens are dying like chickens and all he's doing is criticizing Buhari and APC.
I pity Benue people tho na dem join hand with fulani fight Igbos
what' are you saying ... which day benue join hand fight Igbo booo

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Speakright79(m): 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mere criticism is not enough to stop killers. Ortom, you should do more to protect your people. Seek help from experts and apply modern technology. Be proactive.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by PGKing1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Neither will we....

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by mrkings84(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Keep on but remember they are dangerous set of Zombies
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by jaxxy(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Definitely the president who is the commander in Chief of the country carries full blame for escalated security issues beyond the states capabilities. These are not issues that the FG can resolve without out placing risky demands on the state to coexist with their attackers in ways that threatens their safety.
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by froxydydx: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
bleskid:
Don't mind the misinformed clown.
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by vioment: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
There is nothing to criticize, you are stating facts. The guy is a full blown Islamist inciter.

He can condemn ipob/esn/amotekun/ whatever, but he turns a blind eye to sharia law, hisba, and herders. He is also a tribalist, the guy is just an epic failure.

He fought every leader from Oga obj to Oga good luck, all to just take the nation to another level of backwardness.

The guy is the worst Nigerian leader ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by donbenie(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by donbenie(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
bleskid:
Benue SOLDIERS..

Especially TIV..

Were at the forefront of the Biafran War..
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Eriokanmi: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I pity Benue people tho na dem join hand with fulani fight Igbos during the civil war undecided
Self help would stop those smelly fangs from unleashing terror in that state.
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Joromi1: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
What will you gain by criticizing? All talks no action. Buhari no kuku care.
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by majole: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
It's your people that are being killed like Chickens. Keep criticising. Where is that taking you too? What fairness & equity when Salaries/Pension you are not paying? Stop talking & put things in Action. Fight back not talking. Useless governor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by bleskid: 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
donbenie:
Benue SOLDIERS..
Especially TIV..
lier shout up were where you

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by maasoap(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Don't stop, criticism is good but it has to be a constructive one and based on the truth and facts. Yours is mostly propaganda and layers of lies

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by maasoap(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
donbenie:
Benue SOLDIERS..

Especially TIV..

Benue soldiers, Oyo soldiers, Tiv or ikwere soldiers don't get to choose who to fight, they obey the order of who pays their salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by donbenie(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
bleskid:
lier shout up were where you
Lol..

You asked for an information and when you are supplied it..

Your reaction is to shout lier? grin

Do you think that the Igbos didn't know the Tribes of those sent to massacre them? shocked
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by donbenie(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
maasoap:

Benue soldiers, Oyo soldiers, Tiv or ikwere soldiers don't get to choose who to fight, they obey the order of who pays their salaries.
Igbos didn't call Yoruba,Oyo nor Ikwerre Soldiers..

Not even Hausa Soldiers..

They called Benue and TIV Soldiers and they had their reasons.. shocked
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by doneback04: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Finish them for us. Blind government!
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by begge: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Your lifeless president is telling you, ruga or your life?Uncle ortom will you accept ruga?
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by seunayantokun(m): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
bunto:
Ortom is one of the most useless governors in this country.
He has completely refused to empower his people throughout his tenure. The way Benue people are thronging Lagos in search of daily living is so appalling.
Benue state indigenes are mostly uneducated and they have high birth rates in spite of their low economic status.

Many states in the SE and NC are bedeviled by bad leadership.
So sad!

If you have said the right thing in this matter of insecurity in Benue State and other parts of Nigeria, it is well with you. But if you are supporting the ongoing genocide with your words, fear God and stop it. Remember what you work against anywhere you can never experience anywhere.
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
My Governor of the year...
From Cowardice to Hero status..
Thank you for speaking for the masses..
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by dangwarmai(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
You have already marginalised Idoma and Igedes of Benue state and you are shouting Equity, justice and fairness.
What a governor!

WHOEVER COMES TO EQUITY SHOULD COME WITH CLEAN HANDS.
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Mustoph1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
In what ways are you different from Buhari and Apc? All Nigerian �� politicians are birds �of sane feathers �. Ẹiyẹ irú kan'un kan'un.
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by dangwarmai(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Who attacked Samuel in his farm?
He said Fulani but his kinsmen were arrested.
He complicated his state himself and now he is crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Woskeyewo: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2021
Oga use part or all ur security vote take defend ur state dats all waiting for Bubu will not help u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by nnamdico82: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
This cry cry man ranting all the time, please pay salary and stop attacking Buhari and APChi, birds of the same feather
nairavsdollars:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-wont-stop-criticising-buhari-apc-ortom/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 22 Villagers At Anguwar, Abuja-Kaduna Highway / President Buhari Participates At COP15 In Ivory Coast (Photos) / "My Government's Performance On Power Supply Is Not Good Enough" Buhari-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.