Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC (14829 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why would I support the "genocide"
of my fellow countrymen?
We need to start understanding that many politicians are just playing games with us.
I don't know why the mainstream media as well as the social media is mostly silent on the fact that police have arrested many Benue indigenes for the mass murder and kidnapping of their own people?

What is happening in Nigeria? Who are the people that want this country to burn and why?

These are pertinent questions we the citizenry should be asking earnestly!

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/05/24/police-arrest-suspected-kidnap-kingpin-another-in-benue/amp/

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/police-uncover-shallow-graves-in-benue-exhume-decomposing-bodies-of-six-kidnap-victims-suspects-wives.html

seunayantokun:

If you have said the right thing in this matter of insecurity in Benue State and other parts of Nigeria, it is well with you. But if you are supporting the ongoing genocide with your words, fear God and stop it. Remember what you work against anywhere you can never experience anywhere.

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Heavensent01(m): 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
yes don't stop, it will pay the backlog of those workers you have sent to heaven because of inability to pay them their sweat

animal in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
froxydydx:

You want him to govern dead people?
What he is doing is part of his job. No society can function effectively without security. The federal controls all security apparatus and he is not getting their support. The security outfit he instituted was messed up by the government.
You people come online and talk like you have zero knowledge of things.

Since security is so important what has he actually DONE about it? He's the Chief Security Officer of the State and the buck stops with him.

If he doesn't pay workers' salaries then there won't be many people to govern. People are literally hungry. Benue is a civil servant state. There are no jobs, no working industries, no opportunities. The states "economy" is in shambles and the only people living are him and his political cronies. The rest are just existing.

But hey, he keeps criticising Buhari and APC. I guess that covers his ineptitude and disaster of a government

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by buckeyemedia: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
tnewsr:
The rate of herdsmen killings in Venue State is alarming. Guess it's time the governor sets up outfits like Amoteku in that State and equip them too.
Useless man, let him account for the 6 years Security votes money he has received from Abuja, what did he do with the money?
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by buckeyemedia: 9:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Someone7:

Since insecurity is so important what has he actually DONE about it? He's the Chief Security Officer of the State and the buck stops with him.

If he doesn't pay workers' salaries then there won't be many people to govern. People are literally hungry. Benue is a civil servant state. There are no jobs, no working industries, no opportunities. The states "economy" is in shambles and the only people living are him and his political cronies. The rest are just existing.

But hey, he keeps criticising Buhari and APC. I guess that covers his ineptitude and disaster of a government
That he used as a special purpose political platform to become Governor of Benue State?
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
buckeyemedia:
That he used as a special purpose political platform to become Governor of Benue State?

Err your point is?
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by SirBunky85(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-wont-stop-criticising-buhari-apc-ortom/

incompetent governor who uses herdsmen issue as an excuse for his underperformance. I pity Benue workers who voted this man
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Gerrard59(m): 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
PAWG:
Some governors criticize Buhari to cover up their failures. Why isn’t Wike complaining about herdsmen and other miscreants ravaging their people and lands, cos he’s taking charge and doing the needful

Because Rivers state isn't presently feeling the onslaught from Fulani herdsmen. Should Benue and Igbo lands succumb, Wike will become the new Ortom. It's like y'all haven't realised the apparent Islamisation and Fulanisation of Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Gerrard59(m): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
bleskid:
what' are you saying ... which day benue join hand fight Igbo boo

Their ancestors slaughtered Igbos who were fleeing the genocide, enroute to the East, in Northern Nigeria prior to the Civil War. Their brothers were at the forefront in the massacre of three million Igbos during the war in a bid to defend their Fulani Lords. Today, same Fulanis are slaughtering them and ransacking their lands.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by ud4u: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Fearless leader
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Bionic07: 1:22am On Jun 04, 2021
donbenie:
Igbos didn't call Yoruba,Oyo nor Ikwerre Soldiers..

Not even Hausa Soldiers..

They called Benue and TIV Soldiers and they had their reasons.. shocked
[color=#006600][/color]

You have come here with your "tales by moonlight" history that you heard from your uncle in the village just before you left for Lagos next will be how Yoruba betrayed you or how Britain & Saudi Arabia connived against you even though you're 26.
He just told you that soldies have no say on where they are sent to during war, abi you don't know that?
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by donbenie(m): 6:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Bionic07:
[color=#006600][/color]

You have come here with your "tales by moonlight" history that you heard from your uncle in the village just before you left for Lagos next will be how Yoruba betrayed you or how Britain & Saudi Arabia connived against you even though you're 26.
He just told you that soldies have no say on where they are sent to during war, abi you don't know that?
At least my Uncle knows about the Biafran and what roles where played by the different Soldiers that were sent to Biafra..

What do you know about the Biafran War from your Brown roof republic?

Nothing..
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by danhans(m): 6:27am On Jun 04, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I'm shaking my head for this guy...
Benue citizens are dying like chickens and all he's doing is criticizing Buhari and APC.
Buhari that will order Pantami to send more Fulani terrorists to them.
I pity Benue people tho na dem join hand with fulani fight Igbos during the civil war undecided
Do you know history at all,do you know the people that hide or protect igbo's during the war?do you know about the civil war,the 1990 coup etc,do you know this terrorist has not attack oturkpo,Igede as a whole get you fact right
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by bleskid: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2021
Gerrard59:

Their ancestors slaughtered Igbos who were fleeing the genocide, enroute to the East, in Northern Nigeria prior to the Civil War. Their brothers were at the forefront in the massacre of three million Igbos during the war in a bid to defend their Fulani Lords. Today, same Fulanis are slaughtering them and ransacking their lands.
so u are happy because they fought u ...
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by zedman1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
froxydydx:

You want him to govern dead people?
What he is doing is part of his job. No society can function effectively without security. The federal controls all security apparatus and he is not getting their support. The security outfit he instituted was messed up by the government.
You people come online and talk like you have zero knowledge of things.

Bro, Ortom is a cry baby, yet as sleek as the serpent.. A smooth talker and a demon. Believe it or not, Suswam faced this fulani thing almost equally but wasn't making so much noise. The crime rate in the state is worse than ever. Security outfit formed by Suswam was scrapped, which governor in Benue has received much allocations than this bast*rd? He doesn't pay salaries and pensions for no just reason, people are hungry and dying yet the only thing he's feeding Nigerians with is 'fulani, fulani and fulani'. He started this whole noise, making y'all to believe this shit started today just to cover up for his massive failures. He's the worst in history we've ever had as a governor.
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by tivhador: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Na only mouth him go fit EVER make
Re: Ortom: I Won't Stop Criticizing Buhari And APC by Gerrard59(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
bleskid:
so u are happy because they fought u ...

It's called karma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari, Minister Of Power, Imo State Governor Meets In Asorock / ₦205.19 Billion Debt: Ihedioha Condemns Uzodinma’s Unbridled Borrowing / We Will Not Negotiate With The Goverment - Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.