Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Haulage Business With Truck Box - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Haulage Business With Truck Box (1138 Views)

In Uk But Wants To Go Into Haulage Business In Nigeria. Help And Advise Please? / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / I Want To Start A Container Haulage Business. I Need Your Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haulage Business With Truck Box by Ojoibadan: 5:09pm On May 02, 2011
I am looking at going into haulage business with a box truck. Is there still business for this?
Re: Haulage Business With Truck Box by bigdave1: 5:42pm On May 03, 2011
I have a company that need truck box.i can place the truck in the company and the payment per month is excellent depending on the number of tons of your truck box.if you have interest you can call me on 08063545339. or send mail to davebees2003@yahoo.com.cheers.
Re: Haulage Business With Truck Box by AISMAN(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2011
if you have 15ton truck boxes, give me a call. there is a window of opportunity

biodun- 08089272326
Re: Haulage Business With Truck Box by Aks(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2011
@ LOLOSTIC-- can you hint me of the kind of haulage work you can engage my VAN

Re: Haulage Business With Truck Box by Aks(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2011
Thanks lolostic, I've sent a mail to your designated box
Re: Haulage Business With Truck Box by peddyuk: 6:44pm On May 20, 2011
hello lolostic. kindly let me know if u can make use of transit ford, medium size, toyota liteace, and probably ldv convoy van, eurocargo iveco tipper,
and how much do you think you will pay monthly on each, and also how will you see to the maintainance of these vehicles? let me know pls

(1) (Reply)

Uk's Most Wanted Fraud Suspects Revealed: Nigerian Among / Importing From Japan. / Why Most People Will Never Make Money On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.