Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded (2033 Views)

Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp / Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC / Man Wrongly Arrested For Murder Discharged After Spending 6 Years In Jail. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by Becksblog(f): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded As An "Unknown Gunman"

https://becksblog.com.ng/imo-police-release-oil-worker-who-was-wrongly-arrested-and-paraded-as-an-unknown-gunman/

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
They are all innocent , when the cowards called Nigerian Police see UGM, they run away and then come back later to arrest innocent people. Very useless set of people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by Pleas1: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bless God

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by ab1x: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
How can we be sure that others paraded or killed are not innocent too ? It is just so unfortunate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by AeroplaneApple: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Many have been wrongly and sometimes even falsely accused and paraded for crimes they know nothing about.

That's why I scroll fast when I see news of people seated and different weapons are placed in front of them. May God not let us be at the wrong place at the right time.

AeroplaneApple:
Good afternoon, I am in need of an
80,000 Naira Loan

I am willing to provide my NYSC
certificate and NIN as a collateral
as assurance that the loan will be
repaid
I have tried loan apps but not
getting any good results.

Please check my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6585230/inneed-80000-naira-loan

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by hisgrace090: 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Naija police!

Once criminals disappears you will see them everywhere shouting where them, where them and arresting innocent people.

5 Likes

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by saintokwuluora(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2021
One out of one million illegally youths released.
Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
After denting his image

Useless people

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by Joromi1: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is what happens when you keep recruiting agbero dropouts and ex danfo drivers into the NPF.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by Tinubuadvocate: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Good
Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Good
lol e pain am well well

See this one rejoicing before
Hypocrite

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by Tinubuadvocate: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Pain me for someone that able to proved himself against the allegations leveled against him.
AchalugoNwa:
lol e pain am well well

See this one rejoicing before
Hypocrite

[s]Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

kiss the truth[/s]
Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Pain me for someone that able to proved himself against the allegations leveled against him.
[/s]
shatap you're pained

get out!

Tinubu is a criminal bastard drug barron

3 Likes

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by Tinubuadvocate: 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Alright.
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap you're pained

get out!

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by DiagnoPolitics: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Illiterate pro-fulani zombies and abooki sh11t eaters. Very unlettered baboons. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by IamFINESSE: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Most useless Police force in the world
Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by Tinubuadvocate: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
What did I say that wrong here now
DiagnoPolitics:

Illiterate pro-fulani zombies and abooki sh11t eaters. Very unlettered baboons. grin grin grin
Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by arcahmad(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Thank God for him. Finally vindicated. I dont want to see innocent people been arrested for crime they didnt commit

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by mytime24(f): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Zoo police
Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by potent5(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lucky man. Go and thank your stars.
Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by Xhuntra: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
All thanks to Harrison Gwamnishu. That young man is a blessing to millions of people all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by Tvibes001(m): 1:25am On Jun 04, 2021
90% of those paraded were innocent.
Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by realstars: 1:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Shame To Nigerian Police 3 Times
Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by amuwo1980: 3:39am On Jun 04, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
shatap you're pained

get out!

Very pained, he is suicidal right now
Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by Chummynoni(m): 6:18am On Jun 04, 2021
Thank God for internet
Re: Imo Police Release Oil Worker Who Was Wrongly Arrested And Paraded by moboi12: 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
Buy Real Fake Documents are experts in producing real and fake certificates
online. You can buy real and fake passport online, make ID cards online,
fake driving license online, IELTS certificates as well as other documents.

Email:bookf9701@gmail.com Text/whatsup +1720 248 8130

We also sell FAKE BANK NOTES,
buy fake money
EUR - EUR
USD - US dollars
GBP - British pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollars
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR edge
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht
Email:bookf9701@gmail.com Text/whatsup +1720 248 8130

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Busted For Selling Fake Drinks In Sierra Leone / Malaysia Arrest 13 Nigerians For Fraud / Viral Video Of An Alleged Fake Pastor With A Shrine In His House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.