Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi (814 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Obiano: Anambra Airport To Be Commissioned In July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by DiagnoPolitics: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
News coming in from Nnewi revealed that pandemonium struck this evening in Nnewi as Anambra Vigilante Men went about harassing and shooting Anambrarians this evening around 6:30pm. There was confusion everywhere as many confused commuters abandoned their motorcycles, car and vehicles with 2 people killed and many sustaining various degrees of injuries in the melee of madness exhibited by the trigger-happy uniformed men of the Anambra Vigilante Service.

Traders at popular junctions such as Eastern mass junction, Ibeto Junction, NAUTH gate were also not spared of the madness of the Vigilante men. Corpses have been deposited in NAUTH while some of injured take cover in gutters to avoid stray bullet from the trigger-happy vigilante men.

More details coming in....

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by Coldshisha: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Before you can give guns and authority to civilians you have to fully train them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by DiagnoPolitics: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Obiano seems to playing with trouble like Uzodinma, seems he is no longer enjoying the relative peace in Agu Awka. He wants to relocate to Obinze barracks or Abuja.

Ok oo...

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by donbachi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Igbos vs Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
News coming in from Nnewi revealed that pandemonium struck this evening in Nnewi as Anambra Vigilante Men went about harassing and shooting Anambrarians this evening around 6:30pm. There was confusion everywhere as many confused commuters abandoned their motorcycles, car and vehicles with 2 people killed and many sustaining various degrees of injuries in the melee of madness exhibited by the trigger-happy uniformed men of the Anambra Vigilante Service.

Traders at popular junctions such as Eastern mass junction, Ibeto Junction, NAUTH gate were also not spared of the madness of the Vigilante men. Corpses have been deposited in NAUTH while some of injured take cover in gutters to avoid stray bullet from the trigger-happy vigilante men.

More details coming in....

All these grammar and no single pictures. I smell fake news as usual.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by IbnBattuta1960: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

True talk
Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by Joromi1: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Have they started selling Oshogbo weed in southeast? What's really happening, tori Olorun?

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by DiagnoPolitics: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The news is not for demented islamic pigs. grin
Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

The news is not for demented islamic pigs. grin
Bigot. Even though I am not a Muslim, I have friends and relatives who are muslims and obviously with the right upbringing than you.
They don't use uncouth swear words. Your bigotry and use of condescending swear words shows your character and perhaps your poor upbringing .

If you don't know the rules of writing, it is "don't take your readers for granted". They are usually smarter than you think.
Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by DiagnoPolitics: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Bigot. Even though I am not a Muslim, I have friends and relatives who are muslims and obviously with the right upbringing than you.
They don't use uncouth swear words. Your bigotry and use of condescending swear words shows your character and perhaps your poor upbringing .

If you don't know the rules of writing, it is "don't take your readers for granted". They are usually smarter than you think.[s][/s]

Sharapp rag-headed islamic mugu disguising like a fool, just go throw your comment history and tell us why you don't smell like an almajiri? grin grin grin

Disguising werey!

Na you be "non-bigot". Buffoonharists like you created the necessity for people like us to exist here.

When you step outta line, it is behoves on us to wield the big stick on your pro-abooki skull and reset it to factory default mode.

Rotten dirty vermin!

Hopeless illiterate Jakii feeling funky! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by mekaboy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Source?
Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by Waterysperm: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

If you don't know the rules of writing, it is "don't take your readers for granted". They are usually smarter than you think.
Look at this headSlammer, continue denying your religion.
Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by Waterysperm: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fake news....I just made a call to some persons at Nnewi and nothing of such happened. One of them is even the youth leader of Uruagu village and lives beside the IBETO bank this useless Op mentioned.
Re: Obiano's Anambra Vigilante Men Harrass And Kill Commuters In Nnewi by ablejesus26(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
And not a single picture.
Wow wow wow.

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Must Impeach President / Can What's Left Of Nigeria Be Salvaged Without Igbo? / Trending: Artist Draws Governor Wike Of Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.