Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

In Need Of Urgent Advice - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / In Need Of Urgent Advice (284 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed / Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Urgent Advice by arixona: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hello nairalanders and pet lovers,I have an issue.....I gave someone my dog(American Eskimo)on born and share basis to someone,the dog gave birth to 7puppies,the guy then traveled,after selling 6pups and sending the guy his share to him....I went to the house on a fateful day on regular checkup and d family told me the dog went missing....2 weeks later which happened to be today,I saw someone with the pup and d guy said he bought the dog from the guys sister,on interrogation I discovered the pup was sold for 20k...guys what do I do?

(1) (Reply)

Female German Shepherd Puppy Needed In Lagos Pups, 08162458699 / Female Pug Available For An Affordable Price In Lagos / Any Adult Dog Needed For Sale Gsd,rott,boerboel,lhasa And Eskimo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.