Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,247 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel (23557 Views)

Akinwumi Adesina: Nigeria’s Poverty Situation Is Unacceptable / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Built On False Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by dematics: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2021
When herdsmen misbehave (kill), you don't whip them into line, you will rather tell us to give them our ancestral land or we will be killed. History won't be kind to you and your boss.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2021
ogododo:

https://independent.ng/what-nigeria-needs-now-is-a-leader-with-iron-fist-femi-adesina/?

1 Kings 12: 8-11

But he forsook the counsel of the old men, which they had given him, and consulted
with the young men that were grown up with him, [and] which stood before him: And he said unto them,
What counsel give ye that we may answer this people, who have spoken to me, saying, Make the yoke which thy father did put upon us lighter? And the young men that were grown up with him spake unto him, saying, Thus shalt thou speak unto this people that spake unto thee, saying, Thy father made our yoke heavy, but make thou [it] lighter unto us; thus shalt thou say unto them, My little [finger] shall be thicker than my father’s loins. And now whereas my father did lade you with a heavy yoke, I will add to your yoke: my father hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by ma373733(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Everything he said is true for the first time I'm agreeing with this bigot .the country needs peace but peace doesn't come without justice!
Buhari is not just his appointments tells it all!
I have never seen him send strong words to deal with Fulani herdsmen who are killing people in benue and ebonyi but he's reminding a part of the country of 50 years agogrin let him ask about the Israelis and the Palestinians.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by Henon: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2021
He's a Yoruba
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by ddeola: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2021
Kuku say military. olodo buruku undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by obicmag(m): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2021
iron fist kee u dia
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by Enyimbamercedes: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2021
All of a sudden...we need a leader with iron fist!

For 6 years of his administration, he has not used his iron fists on the bandits, kidnappers, ISWAP, BH...
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by baby124: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Very stupid man, because of money vomiting rubbish. How about you advise your president to be a leader and not siding and abetting terrorism and criminal acts
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by DiagnoPolitics: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2021
When the dullard and his minions were campaigning for elections with slogans like "Febuhari", "march4buhari" and other nonsensical jingles. Did they spare a minute to tell nigerians that they are coming to use 'Iron fist" to run the country aground like they doing already.

See, stupidity should be studied as a course in school, with mor0n and baboons like buhari, garbage shehu, liar mohammed and femi adeshitna donated to research schools to be used as lab rats in such studies. They would be more useful to the society that way.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by olmoRoc: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2021
That'd be me! And in my first hundred days, I'll make sure I execute you lot. Una must vomit watin una don thief.

Then susoend the NASS because the country needs ONLY part-time lawmakers.

Next, I'll convene a sovereign national conference, and revisit Abacha's plan for the country - appoint a prime minister for each region, and send those thieves called governors packing.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2021
And this country was really destroyed by yoruba people , for example OBJ.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by winifred11: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2021
wahala
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by Babinski: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2021
ogododo:

The article reads in part What our country needs at this time is iron and steel. An alchemy of GMB and PMB. We are in a democracy, yes, but democracy is no byword for lawlessness. If anybody misbehaves in any part, repeat, ANY PART, of the country, they need to be whipped into line. The nation needs not go into a tailspin because some people bear giant sized grudges in their hearts.

https://independent.ng/what-nigeria-needs-now-is-a-leader-with-iron-fist-femi-adesina/?

In short what you are saying is that Nigeria needs a dictatorship at the moment and not a democracy. Or a dictatorship camouflaged as a democracy?

I think Femi Adesina and his fellow mouthpieces have outlived their usefulness and run out of ideas to defend the indefensible. Even his statement can be interpreted as an indictment of the President because he is trying to teach the President how to do his job!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by ogododo: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Babinski:

In short what you are saying is that Nigeria needs a dictatorship at the moment and not a democracy. Or a dictatorship camouflaged as a democracy?

I think Femi Adesina and his fellow mouthpieces have outlived their usefulness and run out of ideas to defend the indefensible. Even his statement can be interpreted as an indictment of the President because he is trying to teach the President how to do his job!
Anybody dey incharge, Presidency or President abi dem dem garba and femi.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2021
Man like Femi Adesina doesn't deserve to be living among human, man is just full of shit.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by ogododo: 11:43am On Jun 04, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:
When the dullard and his minions were campaigning for elections with slogans like "Febuhari", "march4buhari" and other nonsensical jingles. Did they spare a minute to tell nigerians that they are coming to use 'Iron fist" to run the country aground like they doing already.

See, stupidity should be studied as a course in school, with mor0n and baboons like buhari, garbage shehu, liar mohammed and femi adeshitna donated to research schools to be used as lab rats in such studies. They would be more useful to the society that way.
Think of it self, some of them wey get first class for uni, no get anything upstair to reason well. Apology for de way I dey boil. Warri-Sapele road na death trap now.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by KoshCAD: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
This man is a disgrace to the Yoruba race

I'm ashamed to call him a Yoruba man .
I tell you brother. He's a disgrace to us.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by shoprite: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron Fist

Like this one abi? Ode !

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by seyz91(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2021
cheesy
Northbreed:
Actually, the only person that minds his business in this country is Buhari. All he does is sleep, wake up, eat, travel abroad, and expresses shock!
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by opson2yk(m): 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
You are quick to endorse but you forget to ask yourself who created or escalated them in the first place. Has Mr president back up his words on checking kidnapping and fulani killers roaming about in the name of rearing animals. We go soon get sense.

I endorse the above message fully. All those misbehaving all over the country must be dealt with the same way.

The president should back up his words with action. Unknown gunmen, criminal herdsmen, bandits, boko haram terrorists etc must all be crushed. Enough of the nonsense that’s going on in this country. [/quote]
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by letu(m): 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
ogododo:

No be only iron fist, he should add iron mentality nonsense.

Well give it up for the man with iron fist grin grin grin grin.

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by babacos: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
What have your lifeless and cluless president done about the incessant and gruesome killing caused by bandits, herdmen and bokoharam
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by kinguwem: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
We've a lot of unserious persons in the corridor of power in this country. We've terrorists operating from bushes with known location in this country & people supposed to do the job of clearing them are handicapped. Now the clown is talking about a C-i-C with iron fists. Are we serious about governance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by Toks2008(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Can someone please tell this man that he won't be in this position forever cis I don't understand why he is destroying his future with crazy utterances
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by blasterman(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

the guy dey fight make dem no comot bread for him mouth
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by Abagworo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why then did he send envoy to go beg Tompolo? He should have tried the iron fist that side
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by Rolly22(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
ShadowCracker:
I don't care what Nijeriya needs, I certainly don't care what omo ale, Eru Fulani Femi Adesina thinks.

His opinion is irrelevant here in Yorubaland.

It time to talk what Yoruba needs, we need our Yoruba nation self-determination.

Some say we can leave Nijeriya peacefully we go through the diplomcy route, I don't think we can leave Nijeriya without a war.

Awon alale is with our Ogun warriors, but one thing is certain Yoruba's have left Nijeriya.

So has biafrans too.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by akinvictorak: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Allow MKO family(all of them) lead the Mumu June 12 protest. As for me ń my house Yorùbá determination is all I care about. Nigeria �� "Can Never Work"
Kandeed:

so the Oduduwa Republic would come just so easy without blood shed?? ur even proud to show case the level of ur cowardice little wonder the government do how they like without fear of reaction cuz of cowards like you trembling at the sight of Army. you can let ur cowardice get the best part of you and sit tf at home and let some folks who desire a change step out
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
But the cow Lord was begging kidnappers to stop their mayhem, but flexing muscles for unarmed citizens.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by witworth(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:

he's a slave
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by witworth(m): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ignore this senior slave, coz no matter how beautiful you decorate a cage, a cage is a cage.
Re: Femi Adesina: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron And Steel by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Femi blowing his Oga vuvuzela...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-governor Nnamani Visits Enugu Government House For The First Time In 12 Years / Supreme Court Refuses To Unfreeze Abacha’s Accounts In Switzerland, UK, Others / Anti-democratic Forces Killed Audu – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.