Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

VIDEO: Man Catches Wife With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bedroom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Man Catches Wife With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bedroom (971 Views)

Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Catches Wife With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bedroom by Aysup247: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
wife with their pastor on their matrimonial home has circulated everywhere online.

The man who cannot hide his pains has taken the video of the alleged pastor sleeping with his wife. The man caught the two of them redhanded. In the viral video, released on social media space the mad had asked his wife what prompted her to do such a crazy thing with their pastor.
Naijablog captured the video and shared it where the alleged pastor.
The man lamented how hard he was to make ends for his wife.

Watch The Video Below :
https://blendng.com/video-man-catches-wife-with-pastor-on-their-matrimonial-bedroom/

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Man Catches Wife With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bedroom by realstars: 1:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Maybe He Went To Bless The Matrimonial Home Well Well, And To Wash Away The Sin Of The Woman With A Holly Rod And To Put Some Anointing Inside The Woman.

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Married Woman Allegedly Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex / Woman Deals With Husband’s Side Chick For ‘sleeping With Him Till Daybreak’ (vid / Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.