Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L (973 Views)

Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car / EFCC Arrests Female Suspect On FBI List In Edo / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L by Floraberry: 11:04am On May 17, 2022
FCT Commissioner of Police, CP Babaji Sunday, has provided an insight into the investigation that led to the arrest of three suspects in connection with the murder of a Corp member, 26-year-old Terungwo Stephenie.

Late Stephanie was declared missing after she left home with her son for Community Development Service (CDS) on April 14, 2022. While the search for her was ongoing, the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) announced on their official social media platform that she had been found dead.

On April 15, 20222, the lifeless body of a middle-aged lady lying on the roadside was removed by Policemen attached to Maitama Divisional Police Headquarters. However, the Police could not identify the victim because her face had been deformed.

When Stephanie was declared missing, the Police were able to link the body discovered as Stephanie because of the NYSC Khaki the deceased was wearing.

In a bid to unravel the identity of the deceased and arrest the perpetrators, homicide detectives arrested three suspects 26-year-old Jenifer Tsembe, 36-year-old Monday Simon (aka Black), and 35-year-old Salomon Abu.

“The suspects criminally conspired and murdered the victim to separate her from Edward Achadu so Jenifer Tsember, who is also an estranged lover of Edward, could have him all to herself, especially for pecuniary benefits,” CP Babaji stated.

Late Stephenie was living with Edward Achadu at their home in Lokogoma, Abuja, before her death.

https://crimefightersng.com/investigation-reveals-how-female-suspect-killed-missing-abuja-corp-member/
Re: Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L by Dreal1247: 11:06am On May 17, 2022
The value of human lives is diminishing by the day. With what we are experiencing concerning human lives today, I wonder what will become of it in the future generations.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L by Joezinho: 11:07am On May 17, 2022
Negodu what Edward's preeq has done..

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L by illicit(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L by ekineme: 11:14am On May 17, 2022
This is the problem with Guys keeping two girl friends, From my personal assumption; The said Guy probably gave the suspect the impression that the victim was the reason they can't be together, probably because she already has a child for him, while in reality he is saying it to emotional cage her in as a side chick that is not marriageable.
The suspect in an attempt to solve the problem the devil came in with a solution and viola the world came crumpling.
An End to Stephanie,life sentence to Jennifer and the architect of the whole problem(Edward) is now a free man.
Such an Irony of life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L by tnerro1(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2022
When a lady is defaced when killed, it’s either a lady or a jealous lover. No stranger will kill and deface a woman,It’s a crime of passion
Re: Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L by realstars: 11:55am On May 17, 2022
They is no perfect crime,
Re: Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L by oglalasioux(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Negodu what Edward's preeq has done..

His money probably. Do you think women value sex with one person? They can sleep with any man they want and at anytime they want and the man will still pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Reveals How Female Suspect Killed Missing Abuja Corp Member Over L by Cadamlk: 12:21pm On May 17, 2022
You killed someone in a bid to take her place. I just wonder if she hasn't been caught how will she be comfortable living with the same man with someone's blood on her head?

People can be so desperate shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Security Alert!! Privileged Information Reveals The Mass Arrival / NAIRA REDISIGN: Billions Of Rotten Naira Notes Discovered Stashed Away (pic/vid) / Who Will Be My Lawyer, Intercontinental Bank Just Stole My Laptop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.