Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Don’t Let Any Woman Pressure You Over The Size Of Your Manh00d’ – Actress, Kafui - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Let Any Woman Pressure You Over The Size Of Your Manh00d’ – Actress, Kafui (1370 Views)

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / Ghanian Actress Kafui Danku’s New S*xy Photos Will Make You Fall - Photos / “ Don’t Let Any Pastor Bully You” – Simi Pours Out Aggressively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Let Any Woman Pressure You Over The Size Of Your Manh00d’ – Actress, Kafui by Okoyeaniche(m): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
Famous Ghanaian actress, model, producer, and TV personality, Kafui Danku has advised men not to be pressured and frustrated by any woman over the size of their manhood.

Kafui said this following the viral video of a man lamenting after he found a cucumber hidden in his girlfriend’s bag.

In the video, the angry man pointed out that the lady does not appreciate all the escapades he has carried out with his male organ.

Taking to her Facebook page, Kafui Danku said that some men have big cucumbers but it is big for nothing because they cannot use it to give their women the pleasure they want, however, even for a man with small size, he can still give a woman the pleasure she desires.

In her words;

"Disclaimer: Please content is strictly for adults 18+ years. This video is trending on social media … I don’t want to post the entire video here but this gentleman caught his partner with a cucumber � which allegedly she’s been using for her “private business” and I’m tempted to share an opinion on PENIS size shaming.

"I’ve heard women oftentimes in real life and on social media criticized men who may not be that “well endowed” thus bruising their egos. I can tell you that some men are actually big for NOTHING! Enjoyment doesn’t necessarily depend on size.

"You could tell the guy in the video is frustrated and made mention of the fact that she has been complaining about him etc… Guys, don’t let any...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Any Woman Pressure You Over The Size Of Your Manh00d’ – Actress, Kafui by Waylex21(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Very true
Re: Don’t Let Any Woman Pressure You Over The Size Of Your Manh00d’ – Actress, Kafui by Twelfthman: 6:25am On Jun 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Blessed Again” Mercy Johnson Replies Womb Watchers Saying She’s Expecting / “he Started Beating Me When I Was 6 Weeks Pregnant” — Diiadem Adeola Opens Up / Don’t Go Back To That Girl O”: Nigerians Storm Alexx Ekubo’s Page After Ex-fianc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.