Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo (25253 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves / Between Mercy Johnson And Follower Who Said Her Marriage Will End Like Tonto's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Omihanifa: 12:29am On Mar 26
Drummer Kunle Ayanlowo, who claims to have worked for K1 De Ultimate for 32 years, speaks out in a new video, accusing his former employer of threatening his life.

In the latest video, drummer Kunle urges Nigerians to come to his assistance, claiming that he has been repeatedly harassed and bullied by those sent to him by his ex-boss K1 De Ultimate.

Recall that a few weeks ago, Kunle Ayanlowo made news after revealing in an interview that K1 De Ultimate often mistreats his employees/band members.

He stated that he worked with k1 De Ultimate for 32 years and did not accomplish anything throughout his time with him.

He also described a disturbing episode in which he said K1 forced him to forego critical medical care as the driver was transporting him to the hospital for treatment.

Responding to all of the claims against him, K1 De Ultimate breaks his silence, revealing that Ayankunle, who worked with him for 32 years, was never serious throughout his time with him.

In a diss track, K1 asserted that Kunle Ayanlowo is always looking for money and happiness, and the consequence is what he sees after 32 years of working with nothing to show off.

He added that he is the sole idea behind his band creation stressing that he hired and also fired people.

He noted that Kunle Ayanlowo has left before and he came back just like others. K1 further noted that if he was a bad person they wouldn’t have come back.

Meanwhile, in a new video, Kunle Ayanlawo begs Nigeria as he averred that K1 De Ultimate boys have attacked him twice and his phone has been destroyed.

The drummer said he can’t sleep with his two eyes closed adding that if anything happens to him, his wife or children, K1 De Ultimate should be held responsible. He concluded that he doesn’t want his case to be like that of the late Mohbad.

In his words; ‘Nigerians please help me. Since last week I don’t have peace of mind anymore. I have been attacked twice and my phone has been destroyed. Different strange numbers have been calling me. Everyone should please save me from Wasiu Ayinde. My life is no longer safe.

Nothing must happen to my wife and children. If I lied against him in the interview, God should judge me. Pls don’t let my case be like Mohbad’s own. I am speaking out now, HELP ME! If I d!e today, Wasiu Ayinde k!lled me.”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C48nTDkJeze/?igsh=bnN1bHZmb3dhcHdq

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Greenlyf: 12:34am On Mar 26
This matter tie wrapper and e wear gele join

22 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by hslbroker2(m): 1:56am On Mar 26
Greenlyf:
This matter tie wrapper and e wear gele join
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by odinaccess: 1:56am On Mar 26
Gather enough evidence and give to your family incase anything happens to you in the future becos these days if they can't harm you physically they harm u spiritually making you an accident waiting to happen ( walking corpse)

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Judolisco(m): 10:43am On Mar 26
Wahala wear bumshot grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Klington: 10:44am On Mar 26

Trust me, nobody will do anything about his complaint until something happens to him, then every ediots will start making empty noise about justice for him.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by nairalee(m): 10:45am On Mar 26
You're nobody.... Till somebody kills you

Notorious BIG

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 10:46am On Mar 26
odinaccess:
Gather enough evidence and give to your family incase anything happens to you in the future becos these days if they can't harm you physically they harm u spiritually making you an accident waiting to happen ( walking corpse)
It's not about enough evidence. It's about him using all within his means to run away for his life. Nigeria is not a place that the righteous ones thrive but those with power and influence. The influential ones and those with power do a lot of sh*t but go unpunished cox the law is only binding on the poor and the weak. The other time we saw a clip of IDB Dende threatening a custom officer with harsh words but what happened, nothing. Make baba run for his life ooooo it's not cowardice but it's wisdom in itself.

30 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by ogaontop(m): 10:46am On Mar 26
This cry-out will make K1 back out if at all this man is being threatened.
His frustration is having worked for 32 years and had nothing to show for it, which may not be his Boss's fault but his lifestyle, mentality and associations.

Even if K1 is not treating you good, why wait for 32 years to realise yourself ?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by dreamworld: 10:46am On Mar 26
Cone headed structures

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by olisaEze(m): 10:46am On Mar 26
After 32yrs together he suddenly wants you dead? Oga goan check yasef! If you think Nigerians will start donating for who no fit plan him life well, think again! Na Tinubu be president and subsidy is gone.

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Mblingz(m): 10:46am On Mar 26
Hmmm
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by mozona(m): 10:46am On Mar 26
ohk..
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by yemmight(m): 10:47am On Mar 26
Why is he now coming out after how many years?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by sageb: 10:47am On Mar 26
Wasiu K1 again? A controversial singer

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by IamAtAnger: 10:47am On Mar 26
Wahala... You for don fortify ursef wella be4 u come open cos inside life get another inside life
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Treasure17(m): 10:48am On Mar 26
The industry is like a cult group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by cardoctor(m): 10:48am On Mar 26
How comes you are scared of someone you've worked with for 32 YEARS? Ko ye mi sha.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by deeway200(m): 10:49am On Mar 26
I woukd have said he wanted to trend but knowing Wasiu very well...

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by toujurs: 10:49am On Mar 26
Someone who came out in ejigbo to fight, and snatch ballot boxes. Just so tinubu can win. The same tinubu, who has rendered his own people incapacitated for even food to eat.

That's the person you came online to criticize, i believe he is definitely a selfish and greedy and a bigot.

You should have known the thug, would come after you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by PHZADDY1(m): 10:49am On Mar 26
Talk to am Egbon to Egbon make Una settle... make Una no dey disturb us abeg sad

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Whyme24(m): 10:49am On Mar 26
O
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Treasure17(m): 10:50am On Mar 26
sageb:
Wasiu K1 again?
A controversial singer
Very controversial and dodgy personality.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by STEWpid(f): 10:50am On Mar 26
Chai..

Present your proof to Mass Media!

Or flee...

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Inspirer1: 10:50am On Mar 26
Only God knows the absolute truth.

I think the best way is for the accused to just ignore him and publicly ask supporters to desist from having any form of contact with him

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by CaptainFM1: 10:50am On Mar 26
odinaccess:

If one is harmed or killed spiritually, how can he prove that someone did it in court?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by GindoX(m): 10:50am On Mar 26
deeway200:
I woukd have said he wanted to trend but knowing Wasiu very well...

Internet no dey forget... try dey censor words

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Negroid001(m): 10:51am On Mar 26
A lot of people attach sentiments when judging. Put his music aside, Wasiu Ayinde is a very controversial person. He is extremely rude and entitled. I saw a video sometime ago where he slapped a camera man on live stage for obstructing his view. Dude is a tout.

This drummer man should scream foul play as loud as possible.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Engrbee(m): 10:51am On Mar 26
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake ahm.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by geoworldedu: 10:52am On Mar 26
This is to whom it may concern o

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by wolebest: 10:53am On Mar 26
Omihanifa:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C48nTDkJeze/?igsh=bnN1bHZmb3dhcHdq

Cry wolf........what's the runaway guy's problem.

KWAM 1 has cleared the air, he should approach UK High Commission, if dem born am well.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by handsomeyinka(m): 10:53am On Mar 26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flora And Solomon Lange Expecting Baby (babyshower Photos) / Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize / Between Sophia Momodu And Davido’s Babymama Association Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.