Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,036 members, 7,845,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Have You Seen The Reason Why... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen The Reason Why... (145 Views)

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah: I Have Not Seen The North Love A Southerner Like Tinubu / 2023: I’ve Seen The Next President Of Nigeria – Babangida / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Reason Why... by udede(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yes naa, have you seen the reason why his handlers no dey like make him talk for public ?
Na so oooo, na because the man no Sabi organis im mouth to talk,na so so opata im dey yarn.
Im talk dey cause trouble i swear.
Nobi like dat he go obodo oyibo tell them say all of Una too lazy.
They ask am about election e begin talk about the oza room sotee the interviewer come confuse..
So if the country dey burn he leaves they Haller say them delete his hate speech.
Make una just free that oga

Oga i hail oo

(1) (Reply)

Bad Govt Is The Reason Why / Buhari Reveals His Next Plan After 2023 / 300% Increase Of School Fees Act Of Extreme Wickedness By Elrufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.