Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Umunne - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umunne (968 Views)

Umunne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umunne by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:26am On Jun 04, 2021
Onye a aha ya wu Fozapi wu anuohia.

E nwe nwanne anyi owu.

Stop commenting on his posts. He is an idiot.

Again, stop commenting on all these "Igbo this Igbo that" post all over nairaland.
Leave them posts to die naturally.

Lastly, stop supporting Nnamdi Kanu. He can't win war against FG.
Police are arresting his IPOB disciples. The are not eluding or evading arrest by NPF. So how will they win war against FG that can recruit millions of impoverished people from Niger and Chad with not more than 100.000.

Biko. Udo ka nma
IPOB can't win this war. If they lose this war, so many people in south east will start with "I am not Igbo" "the fact that I speak igbo doesn't make me igbo"

And we will start again in trying to educate them that we are one tribe, which will be futile till the second coming of Jesus Christ

Majority of us will be ashamed to say the name of our tribe.

Biko say no to Kanu and IPOB.

I know he have tried in opening our eyes about the happenings in NG. But we cant allow him to open the land of our ancestors to those who want us exterminated.

Biko Biko.

To those who will start saying that I am not Nwafor, research/take a look at my previous post on my username.
Re: Umunne by Tvibes001(m): 1:40am On Jun 04, 2021
So please tell us the best thing to do so that your fulani loving brothers will love us too?

1 Like

Re: Umunne by Waterysperm: 1:44am On Jun 04, 2021
So how do we escape Fulani killings. Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Umunne by vankaid: 1:46am On Jun 04, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

E nwe nwanne anyi owu.

Again, stop commenting on all these "Igbo this Igbo that" post all over nairaland.

Police are arresting his IPOB disciples. The are not eluding or evading arrest by NPF. So how will they win war against FG that can recruit millions of impoverished people from Niger and Chad with not more than 100.000.

Biko. Udo ka nma
IPOB can't win this war. If they lose this war, so many people in south east will start with "I am not Igbo" "the fact that I speak igbo doesn't make me igbo"

And we will start again in trying to educate them that we are one tribe, which will be futile till the second coming of Jesus Christ

I know he have tried in opening our eyes about the happenings in NG. But we cant allow him to open the land of our ancestors to those who want us exterminated.

Biko Biko.

To those who will start saying that I am not Nwafor, research/take a look at my previous post on my username.

I don't care if you are Igbo or not but the point you are making is valid.

I saw army patrol convoy last week in Awka, each truck in the convoy has at least 3 soldiers with RPG.

I mean RPG in an urban area like Awka. Does this UGM people really think Army will ask their people to start risking shootouts when things escalate?

They are obviously not interested in that, if they are challenged or ambushed, they just fire RPGs into the streets and buildings and innocent people will die.

If this should lead to war, I don't even want to begin to talk about that one.

Why are our people just blindly hailing and following that fraudster of a guy chilling in London and leading young men to their untimely death in a test of his popularity.

How can you give people who has been looking for an opportunity to exterminate you a free chance on a platter of civil war or insurgency operations to do it legitimately.

What makes our people believe that odeshi and stolen AK-47 will fight a full blown war.

Do they really think there will be war fronts?

How many fighter jets does Nnamdi kanu have?

How many drones?

How many tanks?

This guy doesn't care if if 1 million people are killed. Infact, the more the number of deaths, the more he he gets more exposure making noise on the internet. Its all to his gain.

Think people, think!
Re: Umunne by vankaid: 1:49am On Jun 04, 2021
Waterysperm:
So how do we escape Fulani killings. Continue deceiving yourself.

I thought ESN was formed for that?

Why attack police and army facilities when they should be in the bush where the fulani is.

While they are attacking military posts this week, the fulani was in Ebonyi slaughtering our people.

What then is heir job? Don't you think somebody is not telling you his real plans?
Re: Umunne by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:50am On Jun 04, 2021
Tvibes001:
So please tell us the best thing to do so that your fulani loving brothers will love us too?

Will you shut up.

Which one is "so that Fulani will love us too"
Are you a woman?

So if Fulani say that they na love you, you will feel relieved?

For your info no tribe love the other in Nigeria.
Re: Umunne by ChangedMan1999(m): 1:54am On Jun 04, 2021
vankaid:

I saw army patrol convoy last week in Awka, each truck in the convoy has at least 3 soldiers with RPG.

I mean RPG in an urban area like Awka. Does this UGM people really think Army will ask their people to start risking shootouts when things escalate?

They are obviously not interested in that, if they are challenged or ambushed, they just fire RPGs into the streets and buildings and innocent people will die.

Why are our people just blindly hailing and following that fraudster of a guy chilling in London and leading young men to their untimely death in a test of his popularity.

How can you give people who has been looking for an opportunity to exterminate you a free chance on a platter of civil war or insurgency operations to do it legitimately.

What makes our people believe that odeshi and stolen AK-47 will fight a full blown war.

How many drones?

How many tanks?

This guy doesn't care if if 1 million people are killed. Infact, the more the number of deaths, the more he he gets more exposure making noise on the internet. Its all to his gain.

Think people, think!

This is exactly my point.

IPOB e ji ndu ha kporo ihe.

They are not people to put ones trust in.
Re: Umunne by vankaid: 2:02am On Jun 04, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

This is exactly my point.

IPOB e ji ndu ha kporo ihe.

They are not people to put ones trust in.

For where?

Ha ji cha ndu ha kporo ihe.

The real IPOB is outside the country. The people funding all this chaos are outside with their families with no plans of coming back except hoping that the money the contribute to Kalu will bring them Biafra so they will come back with political offices.

These people wasting their lives here are just pawns.
Re: Umunne by Waterysperm: 2:55am On Jun 04, 2021
vankaid:

How many drones?

How many tanks?

Think people, think!
Next time type without crying. Ewu Congo!!!

1 Like

Re: Umunne by Generalnomercy: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Umunne by Generalnomercy: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

E nwe nwanne anyi owu.

Biko. Udo ka nma

Biko Biko.

So you're one of these Buhari's paid agents to destabilise Igbo land.

I want to ask you, how do you plan to overcome the Fulani invasion of Igbo land which MNK is defending you for?

Are you aware that KANU lost his parents and many other family members, documents, jobs, businesses etc on course of defending and protecting you and I from these marauding terrorists spinsored by APC and their president?

It will be most uncharitable if you discourage anyone from supporting MNK.

Someday, you'll have to fight for yourself.
Re: Umunne by Generalnomercy: 6:33am On Jun 04, 2021
All the people claiming IBO here are all Yoruba's using google translate to translate the English they typed into Igbo....

Ignos beware that yorubas are your real enemies.
Re: Umunne by Brimstone77: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2021
[s]
vankaid:

How many drones?

How many tanks?

Think people, think!
[/s] when operation python dance 1,2 and 3 was declared in South East there were no unknown gun men yet thousands were killed,

When soldiers were killing ipob protesters on the street there was no confrontation yet people were killed..

Today their is no nnamdi kanu in benue yet they are been massacred in thousands..

When Fulani invaded uzo uwani and killed scores,there was no provocation..

If you guys want to tell a story start it from the beginning...

So because Nigerian soldiers are brandishing RPG launcher we will now stay calm and watch them massacre us while we do nothing??

Those that were killed during confrontation and those been abducted from their home and killed what's the different..

Just like telling Israeli to stay calm because Hamas terrorists are brandishing missiles an rockets..
Re: Umunne by vankaid: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Waterysperm:

Next time type without crying. Ewu Congo!!!
Nnadi Kanu's maga.

Efulefu like you.
Re: Umunne by Tvibes001(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Will you shut up.

Which one is "so that Fulani will love us too"
Are you a woman?

So if Fulani say that they na love you, you will feel relieved?

For your info no tribe love the other in Nigeria.
He is trying to solve a problem let's see if he has a solution.
For your info, one needs no external love to love him/herself.
I forbid to please others and displeased myself.
So when you get to your place of work tell your boss to shut up.

Re: Umunne by vankaid: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:

So you're one of these Buhari's paid agents to destabilise Igbo land.

I want to ask you, how do you plan to overcome the Fulani invasion of Igbo land which MNK is defending you for?

Are you aware that KANU lost his parents and many other family members, documents, jobs, businesses etc on course of defending and protecting you and I from these marauding terrorists spinsored by APC and their president?

It will be most uncharitable if you discourage anyone from supporting MNK.

Someday, you'll have to fight for yourself.
What about you.

Where do you currently reside?

In nIgeria or outside?

If in Nigeria, are you currently in Imo facing the army and police or are you in another state fighting with a keyboard while families are being torn apart?

You think that the "fight" you people always talk about is video games.

People are dying. Families are being torn apart and all you do is egg on illiterates from your keyboards.

God will judge you shaa..
Re: Umunne by vankaid: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] when operation python dance 1,2 and 3 was declared in South East there were no unknown gun men yet thousands were killed,

When soldiers were killing ipob protesters on the street there was no confrontation yet people were killed..

Today their is no nnamdi kanu in benue yet they are been massacred in thousands..

When Fulani invaded uzo uwani and killed scores,there was no provocation..

If you guys want to tell a story start it from the beginning...

So because Nigerian soldiers are brandishing RPG launcher we will now stay calm and watch them massacre us while we do nothing??

Those that were killed during confrontation and those been abducted from their home and killed what's the different..

Just like telling Israeli to stay calm because Hamas terrorists are brandishing missiles an rockets..

So because they have been killing in thousands you now want them to kill in millions?

You comparing with Israel/Palestine situation is both unfortunate and foolish because in this case, military wise, we are the palestine firing rockets at somebody with Iron dome and nuclear power.
Re: Umunne by vankaid: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:
All the people claiming IBO here are all Yoruba's using google translate to translate the English they typed into Igbo....

Ignos beware that yorubas are your real enemies.

So what do we call you that is claiming ignos?
Re: Umunne by koondog: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
[s]Onye a aha ya wu Fozapi wu anuohia.

E nwe nwanne anyi owu.

Biko. Udo ka nma

Biko Biko.

[/s]

Umu ekwensu
Re: Umunne by Brimstone77: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2021
vankaid:

So because they have been killing in thousands you now want them to kill in millions?

You comparing with Israel/Palestine situation is both unfortunate and foolish because in this case, military wise, we are the palestine firing rockets at somebody with Iron dome and nuclear power.
at the bolded,did you really want to say that or you said it by mistake??

Hist....

So we should allow them to continue killing in thousands because we don't want it to get to millions??

Chineke nna mere unu ebere...

If really you are an igbo man and you made such statement,then you should bury your head in shame..

What all you igbos forming political correctness doesn't no is that whether you confront,stay calm or defend yourself you will still be killed by the Fulani lead federal government..

People like you might be among those been abducted from their home and killed by soldiers,they might be so scared to go out and fight or even defend them selves yet same death come to their homes and took them..

The choice is yours...it's either you defend yourself or get killed in your house..
Re: Umunne by vankaid: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
at the bolded,did you really want to say that or you said it by mistake??

Hist....

So we should allow them to continue killing in thousands because we don't want it to get to millions??

Chineke nna mere unu ebere...

If really you are an igbo man and you made such statement,then you should bury your head in shame..

What all you igbos forming political correctness doesn't no is that whether you confront,stay calm or defend yourself you will still be killed by the Fulani lead federal government..

People like you might be among those been abducted from their home and killed by soldiers,they might be so scared to go out and fight or even defend them selves yet same death come to their homes and took them..

The choice is yours...it's either you defend yourself or get killed in your house..
It is always people with sinister agenda that tend to make bad situation kill-or-be-killed one.

Whenever you hear it, you should pause and think!
You are yet to tell me how killing the army and police amout to defending yourself.

What about the fulani in the bush, why not kill them first.

Why can't you and Nnamdi Kanu come back to Imo and also defend like you are asking people to do with their lives.

I am 100% sure you don't live in Igboland not talk of hot spots like Imo right now.

Talk is quite cheap for people like you.

Keep egging on illiterates to take arms and be slaughtered alongside unarmed ones because you feel you are in the safety and comfort of your distance but God will judge all of you.
Re: Umunne by Brimstone77: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2021
[s]
vankaid:

It is always people with sinister agenda that tend to make bad situation kill-or-be-killed one.

Whenever you hear it, you should pause and think!
You are yet to tell me how killing the army and police amout to defending yourself.

What about the fulani in the bush, why not kill them first.

Why can't you and Nnamdi Kanu come back to Imo and also defend like you are asking people to do with their lives.

I am 100% sure you don't live in Igboland not talk of hot spots like Imo right now.

Talk is quite cheap for people like you.

Keep egging on illiterates to take arms and be slaughtered alongside unarmed ones because you feel you are in the safety and comfort of your distance but God will judge all of you.

[/s] it's obvious I have been wasting my time all this while discussing with a zombie disguising...

I'm done with you.
Re: Umunne by vankaid: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
[s][/s] it's obvious I have been wasting my time all this while discussing with a zombie disguising...

I'm done with you.
You have never discussed. You have been spewing Nnamdi Kanu's talking points.

As soon as you exhaust it, the only thing left is insults because you can't think for yourselves.
Re: Umunne by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Those saying that IPOB made it possible for herdsmen not to kill us like they are killing in Benue, should take note that since NA was deployed in south east, the number of our brothers they have killed is equivalent to the numbers herdsmen have killed in Benue.

NA are cunny, wicked, and heartless. They won't tell you the number of our brothers they have taken to their camps and forest to torture and kill in other to get information about Kanu and IPOB.

Again, why are you guys pushing a narrative that Kanu is protecting us. Hasn't he been boasting about he will deal with our brothers who he suspect of going against him. Majority of police men he has killed are our brother who because of unemployment entered NPF.

Lastly, our country NG is pinning our tribe down, but Kanus solution of fighting back unprepared and without logic is worse.
Re: Umunne by fozapi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

E nwe nwanne anyi owu.

Biko. Udo ka nma

Biko Biko.

lol..you are the same person as umunaija,you have been busted,i knew it when i said you are a massob member,thank you exposing yourself

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Says He Will Mobilize The Military And Police Against IPOB / Livestreaming Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Sunday Igboho Has Given Directives To Continue The Rallyā€¯ - Says Yoruba Agitator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.