Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. (2834 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles / Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by nairalandankrah: 1:50am On Jun 04, 2021
Civil society organisations and human rights activists have called for a nationwide protest on June 12, Nigeria’s Democracy Day, against the Muhammadu Buhari-led gvt.

The June 12 Democracy Day nationwide protest is currently gathering momentum as Nigerians in over 30 cities around the world have showed solidarity to register their displeasure about the country’s state of insecurity.

According to various publicity posters, the protest will make 14 critical demands which are: abolish 1999 constitution, end terrorism, end banditry, (Isa) Pantami must go (Minister of Communications and Digital Economy who has expressed sympathy for terrorists), free all detained activists, end insecurity, justice for all EndSARS victims, Free Kogi2 (Two anti-President Muhammadu Buhari protesters – Larry Emmanuel and Victor Anene Udoka – who are being detained in Kogi State), Buhari Must Go, revert electricity tariffs, end ASUP (Academic Staff Union of Polytechnics) strike, revert fuel price, revert party deregistration, and free Nicholas Mbah.

Human rights activist, in Twitter post on Thursday said residents of about 31 cities have confirmed their readiness for the mass protest.

“Akure. Kaduna. Kano. Zaria. Abuja. Lagos. Benin City. Port Harcourt. Abeokuta. Lokoja. Oshogbo. Yola. Calabar. Onitsha. Awka. London. New York. Jos. Makurdi. Warri. Ibadan. Ilorin. Minna. Lafia. Damaturu. Gombe. Joburg. Toronto. Frankfurt. Stockholm-CONFIRMED ‪#June12Protest‬ ‪#BuhariMustGo.‬

“These are cities that have been confirmed ready for ‪#June12Protest. ‬Ado-Ekiti is now confirmed,” he tweeted.

Nigeria’s June 12 Democracy Day is a public holiday to commemorate the restoration of democracy in the country.

May 29 was initially the democracy day in Nigeria, but it was changed in 2018 by the Federal Government.

This is special in Nigeria’s history and is used to commemorate the democratic election of Chief MKO Abiola on June 12, 1993, in what has been adjudged to be Nigeria's freest and fairest elections.

It was, however, cancelled by the Ibrahim Babangida military junta, and Abiola was thrown into prison, leading ultimately to his untimely death in 1998.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/03/31-cities-confirmed-anti-buhari-mega-protest-june-12

4 Likes

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Amuochicha(f): 1:57am On Jun 04, 2021
I hate men

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Jobless lots!

Keep doing same thing expecting different result.

Same mistake will be made again in 2023! Choosing between two recycled politicians at the expense of brilliant brains.

Noise makers! Online warriors

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Kingspin(m): 2:27am On Jun 04, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Jobless lots!

Same mistake will be made again in 2023! Choosing between two recycled politicians at the expense of brilliant brains.

They want to save your next generation not you

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Kingspin(m): 2:29am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
I hate the current state of the country.
#Want change
If things are going well you will love men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by mike8804: 2:29am On Jun 04, 2021
In babangida voice " Sorry, I can't come and die for Nigeria"
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Kingosytex(m): 2:30am On Jun 04, 2021
Every sensible person knows that BinHari is a capital failure.

He failed as both a military and a democratic head. The man's nepotism stinks to the sky.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:33am On Jun 04, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Jobless lots!

Brilliant brains are too broke, a lot of them are truly brilliant but you don't know how they are going to use their brilliance, whether to full their empty pocket or to solve sensitive issues and challenges

2 Likes

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Kingosytex(m): 2:33am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

You need to examine your mental state. I think you aren't normal. The earlier you seek psychological help, the better for you.
Madness dey always start like play.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:33am On Jun 04, 2021
Kingosytex:
Every sensible person knows that BinHari is a capital failure.

He failed as both a military and a democratic head. The man's nepotism stinks to the sky.

Is nepotism why he failed?
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Kingosytex:

You need to examine your mental state. I think you aren't normal. The earlier you seek psychological help, the better for you.

Every thread, he/she posts "I hate men." You are right, he/she needs to examine his/her mental health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Brilliant brains are too broke, a lot of them are truly brilliant but you don't know how they are going to use their brilliance, whether to full their empty pocket or to solve sensitive issues and challenges

Trust me, If Nigerian rally the way they do online in an election, their will, on same course, will be fulfilled.

They more of noise makers, and why those old cargos can fool and re-fool them at will.

1 Like

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Kingosytex(m): 2:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Is nepotism why he failed?

Certainly, it is one of the reasons. The old man's bigotry is unrivalled. Do you think everywhere would've been burning if he was detribalised?

2 Likes

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Toosure70: 2:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
you hate your father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Jostoman: 3:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Kingspin:
They want to save your next generation not you
don't mind those suffering and smiling supporters of this evil government.
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Jostoman: 3:21am On Jun 04, 2021
Kingosytex:

people have been advising him but he refused to listen.
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by mooremoney(m): 3:32am On Jun 04, 2021
The lifeless president must be taught a lesson
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Akanbiedu(m): 4:19am On Jun 04, 2021
They have to wait till 2023 and vote their choice. This blackmail will not work.
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Karlovych: 4:24am On Jun 04, 2021
grin grin grin Everyone at vulturebbqrillz is 100 percent behind the protests, Bashir Ahmed has refused to pay us our zombie stipend for the month of May. Buhari is a bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by chinjo(m): 4:26am On Jun 04, 2021
The only way i will protest is that I will not join this protest because these are the same people that brought Buhari to power. I warned them but I was called a wailer. We had the opportunity to rescue Nigeria in 2019 but we lost it. Now Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by mii4u(f): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
grin wetin hapn abi u wan be our female mosdii? cheesy
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:23am On Jun 04, 2021
I am in.
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by mii4u(f): 6:24am On Jun 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Every thread, he/she posts "I hate men." You are right, he/she needs to examine his/her mental health
How abt mosdii, tot u guys were giving him so many likes for his favourite quote "Nigerian girls are useless, all of them" even in a thread that had nothing to do with women, he doesn't say anything sensible apart from that his nonsense quote
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by mii4u(f): 6:25am On Jun 04, 2021
Akanbiedu:
They have to wait till 2023 and vote their choice. This blackmail will not work.
Does voting our choice work in this country?
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Sirjamo: 6:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Useless protest.

Only ipob terrorists, PDP Dundees and failed activists will attend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by bagirajoseph(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men
your father is among this race that you hated
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by SweetiliciousD: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Maybe the deep pocket politicians are better option for perfecting the act of deepening their pockets the more through our commonwealth ba?

Is politicking a profession?

See irredeemably lost mentality?!!?!?!?
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by sukar886: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Jobless lots!

Noise makers! Online warriors go and buy sense oga

Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Okoroawusa: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Ok. June 12 no far again. We dey wait.
Re: 32 Cities Confirmed For Anti-Buhari Mega Protest On June 12. by Lekan111(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2021
We are desire a better country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Lose To Tunisia / Peter Obi Campaign: Uyo On Lockdown As Okon & Top Nollywood Actors Storm Street / Tinubu And Governor Zulum Of Borno State. You Reap What You Sow. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.