Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria (1993 Views)

Nigeria Loses ₦2 Billion Daily To Twitter Ban - NetBlocks (Sahara Reporters) / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 4:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Does anyone notice anything on Twitter Nigeria today? E be like say dem don pounce on it o! O dikwa serious...
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by hurryup123(m): 4:54am On Jun 04, 2021
hmmm
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by Ahmed0336(m): 5:35am On Jun 04, 2021
grin
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by funkekemi(f): 5:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Bubu days are numbered should anything happen to Twitter , he thinks he is dealing with Lagos Ibadan expressway brown envelope junk media

4 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by Generalnomercy: 5:57am On Jun 04, 2021
Now it should be clear to the deaf and blind that Buhari has an evil agenda against all indigenous people of Nigeria.

Those who think that Buhari only plans this war against Igbo's are still learners.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by xynerise: 6:03am On Jun 04, 2021
Oga, go and buy data. Mine is working better than before

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:17am On Jun 04, 2021
It's working perfectly well on my device
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by sinkhole: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2021
Lilimax:
Does anyone notice anything on Twitter Nigeria today? E be like say dem don pounce on it o! O dikwa serious...
Check your credit, because twitter is working very fine on my own system here in Nigeria sad
Twitter can delete Buhari but Buhari can never delete Twitter cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2021
Nothing can actually happen to Twitter

Tho the FG have the power to ban Twitter on Nigeria soil...but they wouldn't want to even try it
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by Ihatemen(f): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2021
I hate men!
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by Khd95(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Nothing fit do Twitter, they don't have that balls, they can only wail
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by Lekan111(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2021
grin
xynerise:
Oga, go and buy data. Mine is working better than before
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2021
World War 3 will be started by FAKE NEWS !!!
And that FAKE NEWS probably would be generated by a Nigerian. grin grin grin

I don't need to Quote the person that said this cool
But you can search for the video cool

Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2021
Ihatemen:
I hate men!
. But you like their DICK grin
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
sinkhole:
Check your credit, because twitter is working very fine on my own system here in Nigeria sad
Are we still on the same page??
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
sinkhole:
I hope you can still browse on Twitter z?
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by sinkhole: 3:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Lilimax:
I hope you can still browse on Twitter z?
sure, I am browsing twitter, but with my VPN wink
It is Buhari and his goons that will loose this technical war they have just declared on themselves.
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 7:31am On Jun 05, 2021
sinkhole:
sure, I am browsing twitter, but with my VPN wink
It is Buhari and his goons that will loose this technical war they have just declared on themselves.
It seems it has been unbaned.
Re: What Is Happening To Twitter In Nigeria by sinkhole: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2021
Lilimax:
It seems it has been unbaned.
These are the list of ISP that banned twitter in Nigeria, I think network not on this list could still access twitter until NCC crack down on them embarassed

By the way, I got the list through twitter from @netblocks cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Foreign Affairs Ministry Issued Warning To Indonesia -photo / Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group / I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.