Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,214 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu (1996 Views)

Abba Kyari's Extradition: Only Court Can Decide - AG, Malami / Tanko Yakassai: Only The Court Can Decide Nnamdi Kanu’s Fate / Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Tingotoe: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2021
Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Tingotoe: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
Now after listening to this guy tell me that he is not a terrorist

4 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Baawaa(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2021
Let me decide who live and who death now

2 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by legendgalas(f): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Dead rat

5 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Tingotoe: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
" I have over 2 million men under my command. I can decide to destroy anywhere" Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Gidgiddy come over and defend your oga and tell us how the Nigerian government doesn't have a strong case against him

6 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Tingotoe: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Tingotoe:
[" I have over 2 million men under my command. I can decide to destroy anywhere" Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Gidgiddy come over and defend your oga and tell us how the Nigerian government doesn't have a strong case against him
Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by tamdun: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
It's very easy for fed govt to nail this guy, evidence just full everywhere

11 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Investigative: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
Udele on propaganda 247

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by ipobcannibals: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
Since hunchback cannibal, lamidi cownu has this type of power, he should destroy the DSS custody and decide which of the DSS officers should live. The cannibal should also summon his Ipob/ESN cannibals to come and destroy Abuja.

10 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Tingotoe: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Investigative:
Udele on propaganda 247
Stop being shameless and listen to your leader say he has the power of life and death over everyone. He must certainly think of himself as God

11 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by CaptainAyub: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Tingotoe:
Stop being shameless and listen to your leader say he has the power of life and death over everyone. He must certainly think of himself as God
You are one of the ppl buhari pushed into joblessness and its associated poverty but just like ppl with Stockholm syndrome, you're still in love with your persecutor and hate your liberator

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ok
Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Tingotoe: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
CaptainAyub:

You are one of the ppl buhari pushed into joblessness and its associated poverty but just like ppl with Stockholm syndrome, you're still in love with your persecutor and hate your liberator
Me poverty ke? Lol

1 Like

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Goldenboy842(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hey, stop that man,
Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
CaptainAyub:

liberator? NK don use ona brains.
Even Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Prince Igodo and Ojukwu joined 2geda isnt nearly as insane as NK

10 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by sageb: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
richmond500:
liberator? NK don use ona brains.
Even Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Prince Igodo and Ojukwu joined 2geda isnt nearly as insane as NK

Prince Igodo?
This man caused violent clashes which lead to crisis in Port Harcourt during Odili administration.
Where is he now?
Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Fortune109: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Now God is showing him who is the ultimate decider

3 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by richeso: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
why the mods keep this rubbish ?
how is this verified or factual ?

this kind bs makes NL a shit hole this days

1 Like

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2021
what you say will always return back to confront you....

2 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by udele1: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2021
Same powerfulw man.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2021
The fool that made this shi't is a revisionist bastard! Listen to the entire thing and see how the fool took Mazi kanus' words out of context!

For those lacking comprehension skills or who want to believe any revisionist cra'p placed before them just because they wanna paint Mazi Kanu in a bad light, he was basically acknowledging the immense power he has which isn't in dispute here! However, he said he's not here to serve himself but to serve the people...to preserve life and limb...and to ensure Biafrans are alive.....! The bastard talking over Mazi Kanus' voice then ended the recording there and continued to assault our ears with his own revisionist interpretation of what he thought Mazi Kanu meant!

It is said that with great power comes great responsibility, and Mazi Kanu was in effect supporting this premise!

It's obvious these pathetic 'one Nigerianists' are up to no good....they're on a serious campaign of misinformantion and calumny against Mazi Kanu, and they have the support and blessing of the highest echelons of the Fulani hegemony and Buhari gov't...make no mistake about it! A lot of Nigerians are intellectually lazy and daft, so it's easy to pull wool over their eyes!

Of course all this is to be expected as Mazi Kanu and IPOB have not only exposed their secrets, but are threatening to take away their ATM that is 'one Nigeria' as well! They know the only way they can 'fight' back is to frame innocents, murder and lie!

1 Like

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2021
udele1:
Same powerfulw man.

The fact Mazi Kanu and IPOB reside in your blockhead 24/7 shows the immense power he has over your pathetic and murderous life! Need we say any more!?
Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Tingotoe: 12:58am On Dec 28, 2021
udele1:
Same powerfulw man.
He might die in detention? It's too soon already

3 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 1:03am On Dec 28, 2021
Tingotoe:
He might die in detention? It's too soon already

And that would show much more than any words could, the depths to which your country has sunk! It would be proof positive that the evil, vindictive and malevolent forces holding Nigeria to ransom are much worse than the apartheid regime of PW Botha!
Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Tingotoe: 1:09am On Dec 28, 2021
IGBOSON1:

The fact Mazi Kanu and IPOB reside in your blockhead 24/7 shows the immense power he has over your pathetic and murderous life! Need we say any more!?
your almighty god Kanu now decides who lives and who dies abi? Let him decide where he sleeps tonight let's see

3 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Gotze1: 1:21am On Dec 28, 2021
IGBOSON1:

And that would show much more than any words could, the depths to which your country has sunk! It would be proof positive that the evil, vindictive and malevolent forces holding Nigeria to ransom are much worse than the apartheid regime of PW Botha!
Says an hypocrite who opens different threads on Tinubu daily

4 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Yankee101: 1:47am On Dec 28, 2021
Now it's your turn
Live by the sword

1 Like

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by IGBOSON1: 3:10am On Dec 28, 2021
Gotze1:
Says an hypocrite who opens different threads on Tinubu daily

Sure you got the right person!?
Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by tsdarkside(m): 4:21am On Dec 28, 2021
IGBOSON1:
The fool that made this shi't is a revisionist bastard! Listen to the entire thing and see how the fool took Mazi kanus' words out of context!

For those lacking comprehension skills or who want to believe any revisionist cra'p placed before them just because they wanna paint Mazi Kanu in a bad light, he was basically acknowledging the immense power he has which isn't in dispute here! However, he said he's not here to serve himself but to serve the people...to preserve life and limb...and to ensure Biafrans are alive.....! The bastard talking over Mazi Kanus' voice then ended the recording there and continued to assault our ears with his own revisionist interpretation of what he thought Mazi Kanu meant!

It is said that with great power comes great responsibility, and Mazi Kanu was in effect supporting this premise!

It's obvious these pathetic 'one Nigerianists' are up to no good....they're on a serious campaign of misinformantion and calumny against Mazi Kanu, and they have the support and blessing of the highest echelons of the Fulani hegemony and Buhari gov't...make no mistake about it! A lot of Nigerians are intellectually lazy and daft, so it's easy to pull wool over their eyes!

Of course all this is to be expected as Mazi Kanu and IPOB have not only exposed their secrets, but are threatening to take away their ATM that is 'one Nigeria' as well! They know the only way they can 'fight' back is to frame innocents, murder and lie!

are you tryin to tell us,a banana is not a banana....

2 Likes

Re: I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu by Timnico: 6:44am On Dec 28, 2021
CaptainAyub:

You are one of the ppl Buhari pushed into joblessness and its associated poverty but just like ppl with Stockholm syndrome, you're still in love with your persecutor and hate your liberator
Liberator that has put southeast into the worst condition since after the war, attack the topic and not people, you call him onyendu(giver of life) or not?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku/obi/kwankwaso Merger Incoming!!! / Labour Party Is Not Youth Movement But Igbo Agenda / Peter Obi Defeated Tinubu By 983k To 155k. Come Out Let's Make It 1million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.