Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Niger Delta Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Republic (833 Views)

Ijaws/Niger Delta Republic Showdown With Yorubas And Igbo Post Nigeria / Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Republic by deltaboyo1: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Hi Nairalanders
If Niger Delta Republic comes to reality the Ijaw and the Urhobo will be the majority and the capital Territory will be either PH or Benin base on my examined and oppression will be the dominance of this country because there are many minority in this region
What's opinions
Re: Niger Delta Republic by Born2Breed(f): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2021
E go choke who no dey this country. NDR see as the name sweet.
Re: Niger Delta Republic by EdoDefence: 8:36am On Jun 04, 2021
Niger Delta isn't a bad idea, as for we in Ẹdo it's our second choice on the menu so yes we support it.

There can't be anything like majority because everyone will control his/her resources.
If such law isn't placed then I see ND splitting up

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic by gidgiddy: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2021
deltaboyo1:
Hi Nairalanders
If Niger Delta Republic comes to reality the Ijaw and the Urhobo will be the majority and the capital Territory will be either PH or Benin base on my examined and oppression will be the dominance of this country because there are many minority in this region
What's opinions

Niger Delta Republic that nobody is agitating for? Niger Delta Republic not one single group is spearheading?

Do you know how many groups are championing Bafra? There is IPOB, MASSOB and BZF

Do you know how many groups that are championing Oduduwa Republic? There is YOV, YOLICOM and YYF

Do you know how many groups are championing Niger Delta Republic? zero! I laugh when people talk about Niger Delta Republic, a country nobody is agitating for

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Republic by DecanRice: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2021
deltaboyo1:
Hi Nairalanders
What's opinions

As usual. Anioma people. They manage to conjure all their problems are caused by Urhobo. Every and any bad thing happen to Anioma na Urhobo. Have you taken a look at the key positions in the Delta state legislature today to see the people who hold all the main positions and see the tribe they're from?

If this was done by the Urhobo, Anioma no go let the whole world hear word.

Your life is your personal responsibility

I have Anioma blood in me. But the nonsensical blackmailing of the Urhobo has to come to an end. It's not an Urhobo that's the state commissioner in all sector. It's not Urhobo that's the governor or local government head of all local government. Go and work and fix your broken life.
Re: Niger Delta Republic by adonis89(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2021
If nigeria splits today, it would b returned back to how the colonial masters met it. That I can assure you. Edo has been an autonomous society before d white man came. The Oba becomes the head of state and a prime minister will b voted for.
Re: Niger Delta Republic by November1857(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

Niger Delta Republic that nobody is agitating for? Niger Delta Republic not one single group is spearheading?

Do you know how many groups are championing Bafra? There is IPOB, MASSOB and BZF

Do you know how many groups that are championing Oduduwa Republic? There is YOV, YOLICOM and YYF

Do you know how many groups are championing Niger Delta Republic? zero! I laugh when people talk about Niger Delta Republic, a country nobody is agitating for
pls add BNL : Biafra Nation league

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic by Everfrank(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

The whole idea of Biafra is founded on greed for south south oil.
Ojukwu and his cohorts would have gotten Biafra if they based their agitation on the 44,000 square kilometers that make up the five south east states.
The south also have a choice to have their own nation devoid of their selfish, greedy, domineering, arrogant, invasive and evil loving eastern neighbours.
Re: Niger Delta Republic by Luigi02(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Yes, a Nigger Delta Republic. Meanwhile, I suggest we ditch the idea of having a president. Maybe a mayor in all region so that everyone can manage their own resources. This way citizens are gonna work harder

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Republic by bigpriik: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2021
Forget NDR if you are not ready for war,the north is still ravaged with poverty and despite controlling most of Nigeria resources n,which mean means they would perish if Nigeria splits.in other words they will fight with their last blood to ensure Nigeria remains one,the only hope you have is to team up with oduduwa and biafra or forget it.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Republic by pedrilo: 9:51am On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

Why igbo pipo always in competition with others for heaven sake?
Wetin concern u with u?
U guys r a danger yourselves really
Re: Niger Delta Republic by gidgiddy: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2021
Everfrank:

Ojukwu and his cohorts would have gotten Biafra if they based their agitation on the 44,000 square kilometers that make up the five south east states.
The south also have a choice to have their own nation devoid of their selfish, greedy, domineering, arrogant, invasive and evil loving eastern neighbours.

When Ojukwu fought the Biafran war, there was nothing called "5 South East States". Ojukwus mandate to declare Biafra, were given to him by the leaders of the 12 provinces that made up th old Eastern Region. Biafra was an Eastern Region thing.

Today, the Biafran agitators want a referendum held in thst old Eastern Region. Those who vote to go, will become Biafran. Those who vote to stay, will continue as Nigerians. Everybody gets what they want

But this does not take away the fact that nobody is agitating for Niger Delta Republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Republic by EdoDefence: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2021
adonis89:
If nigeria splits today, it would b returned back to how the colonial masters met it. That I can assure you. Edo has been an autonomous society before d white man came. The Oba becomes the head of state and a prime minister will b voted for.

Correct
Re: Niger Delta Republic by gidgiddy: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2021
pedrilo:

Why igbo pipo always in competition with others for heaven sake?
Wetin concern u with u?
U guys r a danger yourselves really

Are Yorubas also competing with Oduduwa Republic?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic by johnmartus(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2021
deltaboyo1:
[s]Hi Nairalanders
What's opinions[/s]
stop dreaming the unity of this country is not negotiable.
Re: Niger Delta Republic by SpearofGod(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2021
Hmm
Re: Niger Delta Republic by SpearofGod(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2021
johnmartus:
stop dreaming the unity of this country is not negotiable.
Are you sure of what you just typed?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic by johnmartus(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2021
I can bet it nothing will divide Nigeria.
SpearofGod:
Are you sure of what you just typed?
Re: Niger Delta Republic by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2021
johnmartus:
I can bet it nothing will divide Nigeria.

That is how they said even God cannot sink the Titanic, but it sunk on his first maiden voyage. The only constant thing is change.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Republic by Luigi02(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

But this does not take away the fact that nobody is agitating for Niger Delta Republic

The Niger Delta avengers did. Meanwhile, should a region manage to breakaway, we will begin our agitation.
Re: Niger Delta Republic by kechywillz(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Everfrank:

How many easterners are controlling any agency owned by Niger delta ? Those easterners in your state,how many company of urs are they lording over you? Name one,we can argue from there. IMO,Abia,Anambra,Ebony has oil deposits as there natural resources ,oil in the next 10 years will fizzle out,na that time we go know how far

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: Nigerian Army And Police Operatives Detain, Torture South Easterners / 5 Times Buhari Packaged, Repackaged Unpopular Policies In Favour Of Fulani Herds / BREAKING: Popular Yoruba Poet, Kunle Ologundudu Is Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.