Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,789 members, 7,956,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom (2340 Views)

Drama As Child Spotted Blocking Her Nose From Bad Smell Coming Out Of Mothers Pr / We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by Gift52(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2021
little Child spotted tirelessly carrying heavy logs of wood for her mom

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPsJh_igC67/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWSETkUWuYc

cc
lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by 10mobile: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2021
I'm beginning to think that going to hell means being born a Nigerian in your next life.

1 Like

Re: Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by bjtinz: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2021
Goodness me! cry cry

Very disturbing to watch. Look at the poor thing grunting and groaning under the weight of the log.

I hope this is a joke or something . . .don't want to believe a mom can be this callous. Who is doing the videoing sef?
Re: Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by sinkhole: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2021
bjtinz:
Goodness me! cry cry

Very disturbing to watch. Look at the poor thing grunting and groaning under the weight of the log.

I hope this is a joke or something . . .don't want to believe a mom can be this callous. Who is doing the videoing sef?
the video must be so terrible for YouTube to have removed it embarassed
Re: Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by richmond500: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2021
Na wa
Re: Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by ThatFairGuy: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2021
I have the video.

It's child abuse but funny enough, the caption from where I got it was "You can only be successful with determined mind"

1 Like

Re: Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by owobokiri(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2021
Make we hear word...
Child abuse or no child abuse, every cultural practice is local...
Deal with ignorance and lack of education and gruesome poverty and want....
Then these will end..
Re: Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by Amotolongbo(f): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2021
If the boy is subjected to doing it by the parent, it is actually a child abuse. And as it appeared, it didn’t look as if he was physically coerced into doing so.

Some children (most especially males) at that age are always adventurous and always want to practise what they see their parents and people around them doing. If you tell them not to do it, they will disobey and cry.

The problem here is the environment and the standard of leaving of the parent.
“Noni noni la n nani, omo ase igi ta n noni epo igi” (you can only value and patronize what is common and found in your environment). The poor boy can only be adventurous and work with what is found around him and sees what his people are doing every day. Just as it is not uncommon seeing footballers’ children being adventurous with balls

4 Likes

Re: Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by McStoic(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Amotolongbo:
If the boy is subjected to doing it by the parent, it is actually a child abuse. And as it appeared, it didn’t look as if he was physically coerced into doing so.

Some children (most especially males) at that age are always adventurous and always want to practise what they see their parents and people around them doing. If you tell them not to do it, they will disobey and cry.

The problem here is the environment and the standard of leaving of the parent.
“Noni noni la n nani, omo ase igi ta n noni epo igi” (you can only value and patronize what is common and found in your environment). The poor boy can only be adventurous and work with what is found around him and sees what his people are doing every day.

Nice comments. People these days always condemn everything just to appear and stay woke. I see nothing wrong with that. Most times, kids that age are adventurous and will cry if denied the chance to try some of the things their parents usually do.

The little boy clearly was doing it from his own will. That part he was trying to climb the steps to enter the room shows he was self determined. If it was his parents errand he was carrying out, he woulda abandoned the log of wood there while crying.

Some of these things are good in building strong personalities. Some of us paid our dues like these oo. Ajebutters be talking anyhow with no knowledge of how hard the world is...

5 Likes

Re: Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by mrsoludomeka(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Well the mother should have rested this little boy if really this post is true.this is wickedness,i doubt if the mother gave birth to this little boy.my prayer for this little obedient child is that God almighty will bless him and his generations unborn.

1 Like

Re: Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by odinakachi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
How can we help this child (parents)?

Who knows how I can reach his parents?

You can contact me via odinakachinwafor@gmail.com
Re: Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom by RichBoy247: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
10mobile:
I'm beginning to think that going to hell means being born a Nigerian in your next life.

You are very right.

I think the now little boy was one of Adolf Hitler's assistants who aided Hitler in killing millions of Jews, that is why he was born into Nigeria after his first death. Now, he is paying for the sins he committed in his firmer life.

I think maybe I was one of the heatless killer Usman dan Fodio's associates who waged heartless wars against Hausas some centuries ago, such that Hausas do not know their origin again and they know call themselves Hausa/Fulani. This may be why I was reborn into Nigeria to suffer for my bad deeds in my former life.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) / Clearance Sales - Quality Household Items at give away prices!!! / How (in)/considerate Was Your Husband Or Partner When You Were Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.