Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) (2147 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Nigerian Man Renounces His Position As First Son In The Family, Gives Reasons / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2021
shocked

I am both embarassed
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2021
Because they are not always organized as a real man is supposed to be,they practically live their lives on their mummy's instructions, it takes only the grace of God for a marriage to work with them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Because they are not always organized as a real man is supposed to be,they practically live their lives on their mummy's instructions, it takes only the grace of God for a marriage to work with them.

You and your wrong assertions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2021
I'm the only child and only son and nobody can dictate my life for me! Y'all should stop generalizing this shit.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by donbachi(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
change ur environment...its affecting ur thinking.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by laborious(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2021
Well I believe its because of the tons of responsibilities that lies on our shoulder,even been a mummy's boy or however you choose to paint the picture is one of the toughest responsibilities.. Nobody is controlling anybodies life, the female gender are just naturally selfish and possessive that they want there husband and sons to themselves alone..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by samuel051: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2021
So many first sons are cursed,they are simps and most times it's the younger ones covering their arses and uplifting them. They always got their mothers backings and supports. Many inherits their family curses that's why it takes grace of God to see them suceed in life.. senior sons needs to be very prayerful because just as they are always looking small in stature physically na so most of them destiny small if Dem no strong spiritually, especially those whose hobbies are to beat younger ones.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
I'm the only child and only son and nobody can dictate my life for me! Y'all should stop generalizing this shit.

The only child? I use to see your comment where you said marriage is not for you, does your mum know about it? If you don't mind me asking?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2021
donbachi:
change ur environment...its affecting ur thinking.

She isn't totally wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Biglittlelois:

The only child? I use to see your comment where you said marriage is not for you, does your mum know about it? If you don't mind me asking?

Naw, she doesn't but she will.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Naw, she doesn't but she will.

I wonder how she'd react to that kind of news.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I wonder how she'd react to that kind of news.

Lol

I'm not interested in this talk.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

I'm not interested in this talk.

That was rhetorical, but okay.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Klass99(f): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2021

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2021
No one runs just because you are an only son, but because of other things attached to it…

*deleted*

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by efighter: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ladies want whom they can control. First borns are determined and uncontrollable. Only sons are monitored closely by family and relatives, so evil wives cannot control only sons.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by efighter: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol @poco,all this because he is the first son and supportive to his loved ones....

you will be a MOTHER some day sha and crazy enough na people like you dey like turn your son to "mummy boy",a control freak,audit women dey hang around with and be the decision maker....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by pocohantas(f): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Manesalah:
Lol @poco,all this because he is the first son and supportive to his loved ones....

you will be a MOTHER some day sha and crazy enough na people like you dey like turn your son to "mummy boy"

My dear, if you are here for guilt tripping and emotional posts, then you might count me out of such. I didn’t ask you not to support your siblings. Maybe you can show me just one single part of my posts that said such. You asked questions, you got answers and you are twisting like earthworm they poured salt.

Men also run from first daughters with plenty younger siblings. So? Has that stopped them from being fathers one day?

Abeg, carry your gaslighting to someone else.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

What is bad in taking mummy's instructions as you will be a MOTHER yourself someday....Your sons shouldn't take your instructions?
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Mariangeles(f): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Manesalah:
shocked

I am both embarassed

They run away from you not because you're the first born, probably because you're a mama's boy and don't have a mind of your own.
It is about the way you are.

First borns, whether sons or daughters are usually strong minded people who know how to handle their sh!t. They're born leaders who hardly wait or depend on anyone.
They are daring. They take charge.
Entitlement or victim mentality is hardly their trait.
Their sense of protection and responsibility to family na follow come.
One of the attractive thing about them is that they're hardly weak minded.

Are you an only child?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by crackhaus: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
efighter:
Ladies want whom they can control. First borns are determined and uncontrollable. Only sons are monitored closely by family and relatives, so evil wives cannot control only sons.
Another angle ee... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Let's be real here...
The fact that a man is controlled by his mum doesn't automatically mean he is the first son or he is an only son...

Anyone can be a mummies boy, not just the first son or the only child!! So stop all these assertions, it's baseless!!!!!!

Have you seen how some married last borns behave around their mothers?? How're bout the 2nd son who is "mummies favorite"??

And for some of y'all ladies who are saying they can't marry first born or only sons, well I respect your views on the matter, na your own Kaya be that, let everyone just do whatever works for them...

Buh just know that the reasons y'all giving up there, reeks of insecurities!!!!! You forget that the moment you said I do to that man, his mother became YOUR mother and if a man can't treat his mother and sisters right ((the first females in his life)), what are the chances that he will treat you right??
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by RightToReject(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
They don't run where the man is a man of means unless he rejected them; forget about any false claim any one of them might put up here to feel good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Uyi168: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
but almost all the first/only sons that I know are married and quite doing well.

so where una for see all these talks
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by pocohantas(f): 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Uyi168:
but almost all the first/only sons that I know are married and quite doing well.

so where una for see all these talks

Why won’t they marry? Almost everyone would marry. Even some first daughters with 6 younger ones are married grin. Some variables would just make things tougher.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by emetisuccess(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
samuel051:
So many first sons are cursed,they are simps and most times it's the younger ones covering their arses and uplifting them. They always got their mothers backings and supports. Many inherits their family curses that's why it takes grace of God to see them suceed in life.. senior sons needs to be very prayerful because just as they are always looking small in stature physically na so most of them destiny small if Dem no strong spiritually, especially those whose hobbies are to beat younger ones.
[/s]

Damn Nonsensical.
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Uyi168: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
pocohantas:

Why won’t they marry? Almost everyone would marry. Even some first daughters with 6 younger ones are married grin. Some variables would just make things tougher.
.true sha.
anyone that wish to marry will eventually get marry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Mariangeles(f): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
samuel051:

This one is still bitter because his elder brother showed him shege while growing up. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
samuel051:
[/s]

Stop taking cheap opioid! Get yourself a good dealer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Nurseonduty(f): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
I have a story to tell
Re: Why Do Ladies Run Away From First Son And Only Son(mummy's Boy) by Mariangeles(f): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

Stop taking cheap opioid! Get yourself a good dealer.

O ti yari! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Regret! / Reason Why Some Young Children Suck Their Fingers / Comic Actor, Afonja Olaniyi Aka, Sanyeri Finally Picks December 1st Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.