Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland (953 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by HappyPagan: 10:02am On Jun 04, 2021
Just a bunch of people who hate atheists, muslims, and traditionalists.

There is another bunch of fellow that like to post Bible verses and scripture like the Internet is their church. For them, religion is not a choice but a burden, a cross, a rough tough experience through this evil world.

There is another bunch that like to claim they love 'unconditionally'.. so they seem to hang around non-theistic threads so they sound more intelligent that the other retard bunch. These are the hypocrites.. and it's fun to see the retards call them out regularly.

My favorite bunch is the ones that are sure to comment on this thread. Today is Friday. I dey go light igbo.. show me one TRUE chrisitian on nairaland.. I wont need to highlight his flaws... his fellow Christians will.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by jaytee01(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2021
So Righteousness no follow?
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

There is another bunch of fellow that like to post Bible verses and scripture like the Internet is their church. For them, religion is not a choice but a burden, a cross, a rough tough experience through this evil world.

There is another bunch that like to claim they love 'unconditionally'.. so they seem to hang around non-theistic threads so they sound more intelligent that the other retard bunch. These are the hypocrites.. and it's fun to see the retards call them out regularly.

My favorite bunch is the ones that are sure to comment on this thread. Today is Friday. I dey go light igbo.. show me one TRUE chrisitian on nairaland.. I wont need to highlight his flaws... his fellow Christians will.
who is this head slammer? Abi you want to hear the story of how a stupid man had sex with Aisha at 6?
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Useless person that's what you are. Fulanis are killing non muslims in Nigeria and you want us to continue treating them well and showing them love that's when you will know there are true christians in Nigeria... Which religion have the muslims showed love or likeness to... When fulanis are killing innocent people you no go open THREAD to condemn them na to come here they type rubbish...
Go fvck yasaf, muslims don't want peace in this country...
Be decieving yourself until the fulanis will kill all the non muslims in this country in the name of islamising Nigeria...
No allow me curse, Useless man..
How many times have christains go to the North or other places to kill innocent people because of religion just like the fulanis...
You muslims to dey preach peace but you muslims no want peace...
Christains and atheist has no problem in this world they can only insult each other online but muslims go kill you face to face and your fellow Muslim brother go support him....

1 Like

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by HappyPagan: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2021
jaytee01:
So Righteousness no follow?
One who walks around with a hoe isn't necessarily a farmer.
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by HappyPagan: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

Useless person that's what you are. Fulanis are killing no muslims in Nigeria and you want us to continue treating them well and showing them love that's when you will know there are true christians in Nigeria... Which religion have the muslims showed love or likeness to... When fulanis are killing innocent people you no go open THREAD to condemn them na to come here they type rubbish...
Go fvck yasaf, muslims don't want peace in this country...
Be decieving yourself until the fulanis will kill all the non muslims in this country in the name of islamising Nigeria...

If you start killing them, you aren't Christian. That's not Christ like. YOU have only given in to the enemy.. the enemy of FEAR that rules your mind. What's in this world that you struggle for with the Muslims? Isn't heaven more than enough for you?

abi that one na just talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

If you start killing them, you aren't Christian. That's not Christ like. YOU have only given in to the enemy.. the enemy of FEAR that rules your mind. What's in this world that you struggle for with the Muslims? Isn't heaven more than enough for you?

Go and eat shit, why you go come dey talk nonsense, put this your energy on muslims to repent and stop killing innocent people in the name of Islamization, so the world will be a better place...

1 Like

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by HappyPagan: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

Go and eat shit, why you go come dey talk nonsense, put this your energy on muslims to repent and stop killing innocent people in the name of Islamization, so the world will be a better place...
Who is islamizing you?
Have you met any Muslims in real life?
Did they kill you?

2 Likes

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Who is islamizing you?
Did they kill you?

See this useless one must they kill me before i condemn there wicked act, if they kill me will I come online to condemn them, those they killed have they wake up to comment on nairaland..

Yoi are a Muslim man Because I have never seen a Muslim man condeminng the wicked act of the fulanis...

Useless man you want them to kill me before you know they are killing People, they will first kill you there...

1 Like

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2021
There are no true Christians anywhere. The conditions for heaven are impossible and unrealistic to meet.

If there's a heaven, nobody can ever get there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Dtruthspeaker: 10:56am On Jun 04, 2021
1Sharon:
There are no true Christians anywhere. The conditions for heaven are impossible and unrealistic to meet.

grin People have Already gotten there and by Revelations, a multitude of people did get there.

And correction, it is not heaven we are going to but to "The Kingdom of God". We are going to be put back in a Shiny New Heaven and New earth with A New and Different Body.

1 Like

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin People have Already gotten there and by Revelations, a multitude of people did get there.

And correction, it is not heaven we are going to but to "The Kingdom of God". We are going to be put back in a Shiny New Heaven and New earth with A New and Different Body.

Oh you really believe those liars that say they died and went to heaven then came back to life?

Heaven or "the condom of God" you get my point.
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Dtruthspeaker: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Who is islamizing you?
Did they kill you?

Thank God you said you dwell in the south, go to Kaduna and live there, then you will know how much the Muslims hate you.

1 Like

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Dtruthspeaker: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2021
1Sharon:

Oh you really believe those liars that say they died and went to heaven then came back to life?.

No I never believed those people, they are Liars as you said, but I did say "Revelations".
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No I never believed those people, they are Liars as you said, but I did say "Revelations".

What revelations?
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by HappyPagan: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

How do you know they lie?
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by HappyPagan: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Thank God you said you dwell in the south, go to Kaduna and live there, then you will know how much the Muslims hate you.
All this crying.. I have cousins in Kaduna I visited last year. Y'all just read NL frontpage and make will stories about places you have never been to..

No where in Nigeria is safe. Life means nothing across the country... Whether Muslim, Christian or whatever... Nigeria eats it's children.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by jamesid29(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2021
1Sharon:

That's kinda the whole point of the bible.
On our own strength, none of us can ever meetup to the standard of what it means to be truly good. Sooner or later, we all fail horribly, fall short and left to our own vices, we would choose death.
Hence the need for a saviour...Someone who would do what none of us can do and stand in the gap in our stead. That person was God himself, in the person of Jesus.

So basically, our righteousness is not based on what we can do but in trusting in what God himself has done.

There's a lot more nuance to it, but that's the biblical story in a nutshell.
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by jaytee01(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

One who walks around with a hoe isn't necessarily a farmer.
grin
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by HappyPagan: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2021
jamesid29:

On our own strength, none of us can ever meetup to the standard of what it means to be truly good. Sooner or later, we all fail horribly, fall short and left to our own vices, we would choose death.
Hence the need for a saviour...

Savior for what? So Christianity is about having a fall guy for all the nonsense you do.... ? What does Christ save you from apart from hypocrisy?
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by budaatum: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2021
I am going to comment despite your devious attempt to keep me out. I see through you Happy and you clearly failed!

Christianity, if you mean, following the teachings of Christ, is a very difficult thing to do, first, because Christ taught quite a lot. Its not just the Gospels, you see, but every Word God wrote plus every Word Christ read and studied, which, if you consider where he went to school must have been quite a lot, but many don't even get through the one book we know he read which is the Tanakh, and this is despite him being written to have said, those who live by one book alone will become malnourished.

Which brings me to my second point, which is that many are trying to be followers of Christ by reading just one book, which is like wanting to be a medical doctor or an engineer and only finishing the first year of university. I need not tell you what type of doctor or engineer that would make one.

The Bible itself is a very complex book, which is rarely understood, and despite it being written that devils believe and tremble, many think that is what must be done. We believe, and you see us tremble, and you conclude that we are not true Christians, when the truth is we are mostly in year one and are learning and will one day understand instead of merely believing and trembling.

buda loves you unconditionally, Happy. If you cyber slap buda, buda will cyber turn the other cheek again and again and again 7 times 70 times not because buda believes that buda must cyber turn the other cheek, but because buda understands the power of cyber turning the other cheek.

To start with, the cyber hand you cyber slap buda with will eventually cyber tire you see, and you'd start to wonder if buda's cyber cheek you cyber slap is made of cyber leather or cyber something else and then will you eventually instead of cyber slapping buda's cyber cheek begin to ask questions like does cyber slapping buda's cyber cheek not cyber hurt buda, or where does buda get buda's weed from and why are you cyber slapping buda's cyber cheek, and when you start to ask and knock and seek might you too begin to understand the power of turning the other cyber cheek instead of cyber slapping buda's cheek.

But don't you take my word for it now and simply believe and tremble. Start cyber slapping buda's cyber cheek and let us see if what I say above does not happen before you've cyber slapped buda's cheek 7 times 70 times or if you do not yourself continue being a true Christ follower who freely teaches Python skills!

1 Like

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by 1Sharon(f): 11:54am On Jun 04, 2021
jamesid29:

Hence the need for a saviour...Someone who would do what none of us can do and stand in the gap in our stead. That person was God himself, in the person of Jesus.

So basically, our righteousness is not based on what we can do but in trusting in what God himself has done.

There's a lot more nuance to it, but that's the biblical story in a nutshell.

LOL.

Jesus said gossiping is a sin, but 80% of the conservations people have are about other people.

Jesus said you have committed adultery already if you have a sexual thought about a woman.
Now, thoughts are automatic and cannot be controlled. Unless the feelings behind them change.

Now why would Jesus have such ridiculous rules and requirements?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by budaatum: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

I would go even further and say a true Christian should be prepared to die for their God as a last resort, but long before dying, have we even applied the teachings of Christ which include Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Love, to our Muslim neighbours?

The answer is a categorical No! We have not learnt the teachings of Christ yet we claim it fails as if it is a lie that though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we must fear no evil: for thou art with us; thy rod and thy staff they comfort us; and a table will be prepared for us in the presence of those who consider us their enemy and the anointing of oil on our head will make our cup runneth over so we will have more than enough to share with our neighbours such that goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of our lifes as we dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. Amen!

1 Like

Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Dtruthspeaker: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

All this crying.. I have cousins in Kaduna I visited last year. Y'all just read NL frontpage and make will stories about places you have never been to..

No where in Nigeria is safe. Life means nothing across the country... Whether Muslim, Christian or whatever... Nigeria eats it's children.

I once lived in Kaduna and we always tell our folks down south that we are fine.
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Dtruthspeaker: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

How do you know they lie?

The fruits Always Prove the Tree.
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
1Sharon:

What revelations?

The book of Revelation.
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Dtruthspeaker: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
1Sharon:

LOL.

Jesus said gossiping is a sin, but 80% of the conservations people have are about other people.

Jesus said you have committed adultery already if you have a sexual thought about a woman.
Now, thoughts are automatic and cannot be controlled. Unless the feelings behind them change.

Now why would Jesus have such ridiculous rules and requirements?

He has already told you he fails in passing God's Laws, so there is nothing to get from him.

But there are people who are abiding by The Law and there shall be.
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Dtruthspeaker: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Savior for what? So Christianity is about having a fall guy for all the nonsense you do.... ? What does Christ save you from apart from hypocrisy?

As a criminal Awaiting Trial for Capital Offences Christ is the Government Official (Parole Officer) come to offer inmates the Requirements for Consideration of Pardon and Amnesty, if there is any who shall take it.

And exactly as the Parole it is for Only those who are Eligible for it who can apply.

Terms and Conditions Apply, Offer Closes ... Upon Acceptance or Rejection.
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by HappyPagan: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I once lived in Kaduna and we always tell our folks down south that we are fine.

Different stories for different folks.. I have lived in PH most of my life. I met people in Kaduna who think all we do is bunker and kidnap. They were scared of visiting the South. The sooner we realise the insecurity problem affects every one, the better.
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by HappyPagan: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As a criminal Awaiting Trial for Capital Offences Christ is the Government Official (Parole Officer) come to offer inmates the Requirements for Consideration of Pardon and Amnesty, if there is any who shall take it.

Terms and Conditions Apply, Offer Closes ... Upon Acceptance or Rejection.

What makes one a criminal? Wetin I do?
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Dtruthspeaker: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

What makes one a criminal? Wetin I do?

A Criminal is one who breaks The Law by hurting others! And even here, you have confessed to breaking The Law!

HappyPagan:

I have no faith, so that statement doesn't apply to me. There's no blasphemy for me... Maybe apart from hurting others.
Re: There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland by Dtruthspeaker: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
HappyPagan:

Different stories for different folks.. I have lived in PH most of my life. I met people in Kaduna who think all we do is bunker and kidnap...

They did not think that 20 years ago. But Kaduna murder of southerners yearly was a known news headline to be expected.

The present insecurity can be traced to 1999 starting with Portharcourt and Kidnappings of Expatriates/destruction of oil facilities.

Then it was only the Occasional Armed Robbery at Night Travels that was the major insecurity.

Now everything is destroyed and normal sweet living is dead, As the Bible said.

(1) (2) (Reply)

*A MUST WATCH* Prophet Jeremiah Rocking Wife From The Back In a Church Dance / When You Reach The Gates Of Heaven. / Cremation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.