Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The CAC Platform Is An Absolute Mess. Headed By A Very Incompetent Person. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The CAC Platform Is An Absolute Mess. Headed By A Very Incompetent Person. (776 Views)

Nda: Gunmen Targeted Five Apartments, Fg Incompetent, Say Can, Cng / One Reason Why Your Business Name Can Be Removed From The CAC Register / Destined To Be Incompetent: How Dmo Dg Patience Oniha Who Was Kicked Out Of Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The CAC Platform Is An Absolute Mess. Headed By A Very Incompetent Person. by Plomo: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2021
For days now, I have been trying to login and continue my company registration but I keep seeing “invalid username and password” or “user not authorized”.

Okay.

A request to reset password and the link they send only opens an empty webpage.

They have about 6 customer care numbers on their webpage but all of them are switched off.

Responses to emails sent? Ha, I wish.

A quick visit to their Twitter page and it’s an eyesore of complaint upon complaint.

There is hardly a reply and when they actually reply, it’s uncouth and with no information as to the solution to your problem.

I believe this is what happens when due to bigotry, you appoint someone who is not a technocrat not critical thinker to head such a sensitive organization.

Ease if doing business in the mud

Cc lalasticlala please move to fp for prompt suggestions for solution.
Re: The CAC Platform Is An Absolute Mess. Headed By A Very Incompetent Person. by barag(f): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
This was the response I got from them a while back. Try and see if it works.

Re: The CAC Platform Is An Absolute Mess. Headed By A Very Incompetent Person. by Toosure70: 12:24am On Jun 05, 2021
It is normal now. Everything Will come to normal by 2023
Re: The CAC Platform Is An Absolute Mess. Headed By A Very Incompetent Person. by soke02(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2021
My business name has been approved and I'm not able to login to my cac portal to download the certificate, can anybody pls help me out
Re: The CAC Platform Is An Absolute Mess. Headed By A Very Incompetent Person. by Plomo: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2021
soke02:
My business name has been approved and I'm not able to login to my cac portal to download the certificate, can anybody pls help me out

Reset your password and try again
Re: The CAC Platform Is An Absolute Mess. Headed By A Very Incompetent Person. by soke02(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2021
Have done that but it's showing not authorize user

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares A Message He Received From A Coffin Seller (pix) / Crypto Scams You Should Be Careful Of: / Allow Me To Introduce Myself :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.