Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

I Open Business For My Fiancee, She Use The Money To Train Another Guy In The Un - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Open Business For My Fiancee, She Use The Money To Train Another Guy In The Un (297 Views)

Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna / My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO / Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Open Business For My Fiancee, She Use The Money To Train Another Guy In The Un by Lagoontimes: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2021
A guy have revealed what he receives from his sweetheart who he opened business sometimes ago
The guy made this known today on his twitter account after he has overcome the terrible incident
The guy revealed that he opened business for his finacee, and the finacee used the profit got to train another guy in the University.

READ DETAILS BELOW
https://radiustimes.com/open-business-fiancee-use-money-train-another-guy-university-man-laments-profusely/

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Hi Me With Your Disgusting Spirit” – Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay Fights(video) / What Are Subwoofers And Why Do You Need Subwoofers? / Olamide/phyno - Fada Fada Performs At The One Africa Festival In Houston, Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.