Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna (4266 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics / 'it Is Not As Rosy As It Seems On Social Media' Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by 247info9janews: 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nollywood entertainer Rosy Meurer has been blamed for utilizing dark sorcery otherwise attributed to as ‘Juju’ in grabbing associate entertainer, Tonto Dikeh ex-husband.

This comes after Rosy Meurer shared a photograph of her dressed like a mystic or spirituality with her arms open at a shrine as some dieties and fetish things were likewise spotted.

Despite the fact that a few Nigerians insinuated that the photograph was taken while on set for a film shoot, some still hauled her of being fetish.

https://www.247info9ja.com/2021/03/22/nigerians-react-as-rosy-meurer-pose-as-a-spiritualist-na-that-juju-she-use-snatch-husband/
Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
No be juju be that
Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
She's gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by femi4: 5:49am On Mar 23, 2021
Erima ....show yourself

Do what you do

Use Kayamanta

You fit use juju

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by timibare(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Dem don play me your tape for atilarry, u dey use hmmm collect boiz salary

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by Petyr1: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2021
LexxoManny:
She's gorgeous
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by Ahmed0336(m): 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
LexxoManny:
She's gorgeous
Are you kidding me right now
Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by oshiiteoku: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
Shameless woman,its only a matter of time,desperado
Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by Speedoo221(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
timibare:
Dem don play me your tape for atilarry, u dey use hmmm collect boiz salary
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by Premiumwriter: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Holla!

If you are scared of a seller running away with your money when you pay for a product or service online, you might want to consider using my escrow service.

If you are also scared of ending up with sub-standard items or being sent the wrong item with no way to redeem yourself, you should consider my escrow service.

Trust is a necessity for closing any business deal whether online or offline.

My escrow service is here to promote that trust and help both buyers and sellers transact effortlessly and without any fear of getting duped.

As an escrow service provider, I'll be the third-party in any transaction you'll carry out online.

If you are paying for anything online, I'll hold your money in trust. This way your buyers will only get the money when you are satisfied with the items you receive.

See reviews of my services on nairaland by nairalanders!

As a seller, if you are finding it difficult to convince your customers about the credibility of your business, you might want to ask them to use my escrow service. That way, they will be sure of getting their items and this will facilitate smoother transactions for your business.

My fee is from as low as N300 to N1,000 which can be shared by both the buyer and seller. I believe this is a small price to pay for the safety of your funds and trusts.

WhatsApp me on: 2347055822849
Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by Frales6(f): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
Churchill woman spec: you must be fair and you must be an actress. and it's working for him cox that's how he became a celebrity
Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
No wonder she succeeded in inticing our brother Churchill from kingtoto
Re: Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna by 247info9janews: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2021
whose brother grin grin grin
Johnnycastro18:
No wonder she succeeded in inticing our brother Churchill from kingtoto

(1) (Reply)

D'banj doing great / Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso / Ungodly! Actress Onyi Alex Puts Her kitten Line On Display On Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.