Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron Fist Like Buhari, Says Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron Fist Like Buhari, Says Femi Adesina (226 Views)

FG Charges Miyetti Allah Leader With ‘unlawful Creation Of Ethnic Militia’ / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron Fist Like Buhari, Says Femi Adesina by SamuelOamen: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
By Samuel Oamen

Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has stated the nation needs an iron fist leader like his principal.

Such a leader like Buhari, he said, will be able to whip into line those misbehaving in any part of the country.

In his weekly article titled ‘ I suddenly remembered why I fell in love with the President’ Adesina said the President’s statement to deal with troublemakers like the days of the Civil war shouldn’t be portrayed as being genocidal as no leader worth his salt will watch while law and order breaks down.

According to him, the message the President was trying to pass across was that even though every region has a grouse about the state of the nation, murder and mayhem is not an option to resolve the issues.

He wrote: “What our country needs at this time is iron and steel. An alchemy of GMB and PMB. We are in a democracy, yes, but democracy is no byword for lawlessness.

“If anybody misbehaves in any part, repeat, ANY PART, of the country, they need to be whipped into line. The nation needs not go into a tailspin because some people bear giant sized grudges in their hearts.

“By the way, is there any part of the country that does not have one grievance or the other? Is the next option then to capsize the boat of the country? Any leader that has sworn to uphold the Constitution would not open his eyes, and see it happen”.

“Leaders must do whatever they should do to maintain peace and tranquility in their countries. Their intentions will always be misinterpreted and misrepresented. No matter. The good of the larger majority must be considered at all times. North, South, East, West, anarchy should never be condoned, no matter what some people may say”.

He went on: “I like how Moyosore Oyetunji, a passionate Buharist on Facebook summarized latest developments: “When he pleaded with you to eschew violence, you accused him of becoming a motivational speaker, instead of the General that he is. Now he has decided to be it, you are crying. Please, what exactly do you want from him?”

“President Buhari is not genocidal, and can’t ever be accused of such intentions. But a leader worth his salt cannot look on, and watch law and order break down irretrievably. It is not about a people, or region. It is about the country he took an oath to keep together.

“Every region has one grouse or the other against the state of our union. But murder and mayhem should never be an option in resolving matters. That is the message of President Buhari, and it should be the message of every good Nigerian.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-needs-a-leader-with-iron-fist-like-buhari-says-femi-adesina/

Re: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron Fist Like Buhari, Says Femi Adesina by Olamide881: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
[url=/v8ixsci]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platforms?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 5% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 can make you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

CHECK IT OUT NOW

[url=/v8ixsci] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X C L U B . C O M[/url]
Re: Nigeria Needs A Leader With Iron Fist Like Buhari, Says Femi Adesina by GboyegaD(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
This man is a typical example of a big f0ol. I understand his price has been paid and his need to speak gibberish however, sometimes, it is better he is dead silent.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Buhari Is Low-budget Hitler, Creating Room For Anarchy – Analysts / Funny Reactions To Trendy News In Nigeria / See Reason Lawmakers From Ondo Sit At The Back At National Assembly. R1taul K1le

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.