Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video (1187 Views)

Akeredolu: Gulak's Killing Was Calculated To Instigate Northerners Against Igbos / Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Bayelsa: PDP Accuses Army Of Rigging In APC’s Favour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by gidgiddy: 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
The Member representing Abor Mbaise and Ngor Okpala federal constituency of Imo State, Hon. Bede Eke has raised an alarm that the security agencies are killing his constituents. The killings, he said, came on the heels of the recent killing of the former presidential adviser and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Ahmed Gulak, in Owerri, Imo State. The lawmaker who addressed a press conference on Thursday in Abuja gave the names of some victims as Noel Chigbu Nzeribe, Tochi Ekwe, and many others missing kinsmen. He said that many have been driven to the bushes while others fled to where they have spent days without their families. While totally condemning Gulak’s brutal murder, Eke appealed to the security agencies to exercise restraints and stop killing innocent people. According to him, calls from his constituents have reached a crescendo to intervene in their current ordeal in the hands of the security operatives. Eke asked the police and the army to conduct a discreet investigation, identify the perpetrators and bring them to justice rather than mass intimidation and killings of his constituents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Sa2Dbxqak
Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by gidgiddy: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
He also said:

“We have had casualties in my constituency. Some of my constituents have been killed, and we expect the military, police to unravel these killings. These are innocent people. I am aware that the family of this constituent of mine has written a petition to the Nigerian Army,” he said.

“We lost a young man, until his death, he owned a Shawarma shop to make ends meet. He was shot by the army, the reason that he could not obey orders at the checkpoint. The family has written to the army. We the people of Mbaise, we are not happy with it. As the representative of my people, we are waiting for the outcome of that petition, I am giving the army 14 days to respond to the killing of that gentleman, who left a pregnant mother behind.

“Why are you after my people, what crime have we committed? That the man was killed close to the airport, we host the airport, does that mean we are the killers of Gulak? The answer is no, we are not killers, but if anything happens on our land, the police should take their time to investigate and to unravel the perpetrators of these crimes.”

Mr Eke said he was in possession of the pictures and videos of members of his constituency that were killed, adding that they had asked him to take the matter up.

He said those alive could no longer sleep in their houses because the security agents have been unleashing mayhem on them.

He said, “I have pictures, I have videos of people being killed. Our people can no longer sleep in their houses. People in my constituency called me from the bush, to say honourable, speak for us. The world should hold the security agents responsible if my people are killed.

“There is nothing wrong if people are arrested. There is nothing wrong with the investigation. There is nothing wrong with unravelling the killers or the sponsors of this heinous crime. The issue is, let innocent people be free. It is enshrined in the constitution.

“I have pictures where the military went to my constituency, destroyed shops owned by Nigerians, owned by my constituents, and carted away their goods. What have we done? What crime have we committed? Gulak left Owerri, if you want to start an arrest, start from Owerri. If you have killed some people as a result of this, why are you still hunting my people? These people are not allowed to sleep in their houses.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/465428-gulak-rep-accuses-military-of-extrajudicial-killings-looting-in-imo.html
Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by Dudo: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
Hnnnmm
Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by Joromi1: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
You have to expect things like this to happen. I guess Conwu didn't think things over before making those empty threats. He's in safety in another man's country and never considers the consequences of his barkings and threats on the innocent.

Southeast leaders should stop the blame game and attack the problem from the root. Condemn MNK and his barbaric approach and encourage the gullible youths to do same. He can never succeed this way. He will only cause more innocent deaths and destruction in Alaigbo.

God bless all peace-loving Igbos.

IPOB is a terrorist organization.
Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by gidgiddy: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:
You have to expect things like this to happen. I guess Conwu didn't think things over before making those empty threats. He's in safety in another man's country and never considers the consequences of his barkings and threats on the innocent.

Southeast leaders should stop the blame game and attack the problem from the root. Condemn MNK and his barbaric approachn and encourage the gullible youths to do same. He can never succeed this way. He will once more innocent deaths and destruction in Alaigbo.

Only in a backward failed country do people expect the military to just go about killing people unnecessarily

6 Likes

Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by Millimann: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
To the f.ool two places above that calls himself joromi:

Have they been killing the northerners indiscriminately because of what Bokoharam and the bandits are doing up north?

He said the army should conduct discreet investigation and bring to book the real perpetrators.

5 Likes

Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:

Southeast leaders should stop the blame game and attack the problem from the root. Condemn MNK and his barbaric approach and encourage the gullible youths to do same. He can never succeed this way. He will once more innocent deaths and destruction in Alaigbo.

you say “God bless all peace loving igbos” yet you still gloat happily over the deaths of these same peace loving Igbos. This is why I hate the average APC zombie with a passion, they’re such a sad and bloodthirsty set of human beings especially the southern gang. The carnage you’re celebrating in the SE will be extended everywhere for your information cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:

Southeast leaders should stop the blame game and attack the problem from the root. Condemn MNK and his barbaric approach and encourage the gullible youths to do same. He can never succeed this way. He will once more innocent deaths and destruction in Alaigbo.

Designated by who?

The world or Buhari who himself is a Terrorist that was used as Boko Haram middle man before his presidency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by DiagnoPolitics: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:
[s]You have to expect things like this to happen. I guess Conwu didn't think things over before making those empty threats. He's in safety in another man's country and never considers the consequences of his barkings and threats on the innocent.

Southeast leaders should stop the blame game and attack the problem from the root. Condemn MNK and his barbaric approach and encourage the gullible youths to do same. He can never succeed this way. He will only cause more innocent deaths and destruction in Alaigbo.

IPOB is a terrorist organization[/s].

muslim dumboharist mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by Joromi1: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

muslim dumboharist mugu.
I'm more Christian than you can ever be. Stop picking offense when people tell you the truth. Before now I didn't join others in condemning IPOB. It was until they started attacking police stations, killing security agents and destroying properties that I termed them 'terrorists'. Consult your dictionary for the meaning.
Adding to the fact that Kanu is tyrannical. Listen to the audio where he threatened to burn Igbos who disobeyed his sit-at-home order in their shops, calling them "animals". And that's the kind of person you're calling a leader.
Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by Joromi1: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
you say “God bless all peace loving igbos” yet you still gloat happily over the deaths of these same peace loving Igbos. This is why I hate the average APC zombie with a passion, they’re such a sad and bloodthirsty set of human beings especially the southern gang. The carnage you’re celebrating in the SE will be extended everywhere for your information cool
Search through my posts and show me where I supported APC or jubilated over the deaths of Igbos. Mind you, I said "Igbos", not IPOB.
Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by DiagnoPolitics: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:

[s]I'm more Christian than you can ever be. Stop picking offense when people tell you the truth. Before now I didn't join others in condemning IPOB. It was until they started attacking police stations, killing security agents and destroying properties that I termed them 'terrorists'. Consult your dictionary for the meaning.
Adding to the fact that Kanu is tyrannical. Listen to the audio where he threatened to burn Igbos who disobeyed his sit-at-home order in their shops, calling them "animals". And that's the kind of person you're calling a leader.[/s]

You are a bloody muslim rag-headed baboon, you only insult criticize buhari intermittently and half-heartedly to deceive the undescerning gullible. grin

Show us where you sympathized with Biafrans when they were killed and made to swim in mud for only waving flags and asking for a peaceful dissolution of the contraption that everybody now hates?

You are a head-slamming doofus. Take that to the bank. Eleribu!
Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by johnmartus(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Igbo senator.
Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by Joromi1: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

You are a bloody muslim rag-headed baboon, you only insult criticize buhari intermittently and half-heartedly to deceive the undescerning gullible. grin

Show us where you sympathized with Biafrans when they were killed and made to swim in mud for only waving flags and asking for a peaceful dissolution of the contraption that everybody now hates?

How old are you really? Just a little challenge and you're foaming everywhere, insulting yourself. Same aggressive, Hitler-Idi Amin attitude like your god Nnamdi Kanu, and this is why you can't get Biafra through him. Someone who fails to reason first before taking action is bound to make mistakes.

You falsely accused me of three things:
1) That I support APC and Buhari
2) That I'm a Muslim
3) That I rejoice over the killing of Biafrans, not IPOB terrorists.

And I challenged you to go through my posts and prove it but you can't. Now run along, boy, and take your L as you do.
Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by RuddyFusion(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:

Things like this only happens in a shithole country....you can't just be going about killing innocent people you can't

1 Like

Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by gidgiddy: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Things like this only happens in a shithole country....you can't just be going about killing innocent people you can't

Thats how things roll in Nigeria
Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by afube: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
DiagnoPolitics:

thank you for putting the hypocrite in his place.
Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
“Why are you after my people, what crime have we committed? That the man was killed close to the airport, we host the airport, does that mean we are the killers of Gulak? The answer is no, we are not killers, but if anything happens on our land, the police should take their time to investigate and to unravel the perpetrators of these crimes.”

Eke, may history be kind to you. Amen!

A terrorist also look for a flimsy excuse to kill

Gulak was just another excuse for the FG to continue their rampage killings!

Buhari is a blood sucker! No blood such ever wins the people

Buhari will go down as another Hitler!!!

Re: Gulak Killing: Rep Member Accuses Army Of Killing Innocent People In Imo- Video by gidgiddy: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Eke, may history be kind to you. Amen!

A terrorist also look for a flimsy excuse to kill

Gulak was just another excuse for the FG to continue their rampage killings!

Buhari is a blood sucker! No blood such ever wins the people

Buhari will go down as another Hitler!!!

Hope Uzodimma is an idiot for inviting the military into his state. The insecurity in many Northern states is worse than that of Imo State but there is no military in most of them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arms Deal: ABOUBAKAR HIMA Is Just A Front For Gen. Tukur Buratai / APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results / FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.