Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu (1188 Views)

When We Finish With Kenya In ICJ,They'll Not Remain The Same-Nnamd Kanu's Lawyer / How Western Nations Ignored What FG Told Them About IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard / I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Antoeni(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, who is in the custody of the Department of State Services, DSS, has said the people that abducted him in Kenya were told that he had links to the Islamists terrorists in that country.

According to the Biafra state advocate, his kidnappers chained him to the floor and tortured him, but started to treat him well when they got to know his true identity.

These were revealed by Mr. Aloy Ejimakor, a special counsel to Nnamdi Kanu, who also disclosed that the detained IPOB leader was in high spirits at the DSS detention facility.

“He was held in a nondescript private facility and chained to a bare floor but despite what he has passed through, he was in high spirits and looked forward to overcoming the extraordinary rendition that brought him to Nigeria,” Ejimakor said.

The lawyer also stated that before any court could subject Kanu to trial, it would first conduct a trial-within-trial on the grievous incident that forced Kanu to leave Nigeria and the grievous incident that forced him back to Nigeria.

According to Ejimakor, “No court of law, conscience and equity will overlook those two incidents and proceed to trial.”

He made the disclosures, on Wednesday, after he visited Kanu at the DSS detention camp in Abuja.

Ejimakor stated that at the DSS, “Kanu was interviewed for the first time in my presence by three DSS officers.

“The interview was revealing as it contained certain new allegations that were never heard of before. But they all relate to his status as the leader of IPOB,” Ejimakor said.

He further revealed that Kanu was flown alone from Kenya to Nigeria in a private jet on Sunday, June 27, from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi, and that he was the lone passenger.

Ejimakor said Kanu was blindfolded and driven to the tarmac very close to the plane without passing through Immigration, adding that the plane departed Nairobi at about 12pm and arrived Abuja in the evening.

Revealing more details on the abduction, Ejimakor said: “Kanu was in point of fact tortured and subjected to untold inhuman treatment in Kenya.

“He said his abductors disclosed to him that they abducted him at the behest of Nigerian government.”
On whether Kanu had a hint of why he was abducted, the lawyer said that the IPOB leader told him that the people never said much on that except that they were told he was a Nigerian terrorist linked to the Islamic terrorists in Kenya.

“But that after several days, when they discovered his true identity, they tended to treat him less badly,” he added.

Continuing, Ejimakor said that no warrant of arrest was shown to Kanu or even mentioned to him, and that for the eight days he was held incommunicado, nothing of presenting him before a court or transferring him to an official detention facility was ever mentioned.

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/32945-fg-told-my-kidnappers-i-m-with-kenya-islamist-terrorists-nnamdi-kanu?fbclid=IwAR2n8h3ozvrQuh7AT-ETnDZBCVTepUd7zpX4shF849BK_ALNpTk4Pll1-BY

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Antoeni(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
FG can improvised Any method or pattern to catch a Terrorist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Megatrix: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
We haven't heard the last of this kidnap affair.
Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kanu lawyer and lies.

How can someone that was blindfolded from detention camp to airport know the location of airport he was taken to and the type of airplane he entered, the time he was uplifted from kenya and the time he landed in Nigeria.

The man is a lawyer, if you want to formulate a lie atleast be an expert in doing it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Penguin2: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
The Truth is that Malami and his fellow Muslim Brotherhood has put Nigeria and Buhari presidency in a mess.

The fact that they have started paying faceless international human rights groups to justify the atrocity and working on forcing judges into 2 months vacation all points towards the fact that they are jittery.

There’s no more argument that what Nigeria committed is Extraordinary Rendition. A crime in International Relations.

Kenya has denied them.

Interpol has denied them.

The UK is making inquiries.

The ICC is receiving loads of petitions.

Zombies would still wanna pretend, foolishly, that all is well.

5 Likes

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Antoeni(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Correct response

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Jerryherd: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
cool

Kanu still can't hire a SAN due to greed... The Niggar is slowly going down, I guess the blood of innocent people killed is worrying him

*You applied for bail saying you were sick and needed treatment
*Binta Nyako read her conditions and you signed and agreed with sureties.. agreements are;

- you must not leave the jurisdiction of the court, meaning you can't leave Abuja / Kanu went to Abia and Toured Ibo states like a celebrity

-you must not miss any court hearing days for whatever reason / he missed several unpurpose still posting videos of rallies

-You must not hold a gathering of more than 20 people/ Kanu started holding mega rallies and jamborees with people kneeling and bowing for him

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
It is well.
Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Antoeni(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Say whatever you want say and accuse whoever you want to accuse... finally you're in Naija.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Commentor: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Kanu lawyer and lies.

How can someone that was blindfolded from detention camp to airport know the location of airport he was taken to and the type of airplane he entered, the time he was uplifted from kenya and the time he landed in Nigeria.

The man is a lawyer, if you want to formulate a lie atleast be an expert in doing it.

Me sef wonder.

grin

3 Likes

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by joe54: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
The way he was kidnapped/arrested is too shameful for a separatist leader. He messed up. UNVERIFIED INTEL HAS IT HE WAS GOING FOR AN ARMS DEAL WITH CERTAIN ISLAMIC GROUP IN KENYA BANKROLLED BY HIS SPONSORS(IGBO BROTHERS) AND THEN BETRAYED TO THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Antoeni:
Correct response

Greed is in the blood, i heard one of the "developers" say that it is better to do rituals, get rich and die young than to die old and be poor.

I just wonder how biafra will be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Kanu lawyer and lies.

lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by stanluiz(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Kanu still can't hire a SAN due to greed... The Niggar is slowly going down, I guess the blood of innocent people killed is worrying him

*You applied for bail saying you were sick and needed treatment
*Binta Nyako read her conditions and you signed and agreed with sureties.. agreements are;

- you must not leave the jurisdiction of the court, meaning you can't leave Abuja / Kanu went to Abia and Toured Ibo states like a celebrity

-you must not miss any court hearing days for whatever reason / he missed several unpurpose still posting videos of rallies

Even if he hire the best San. He will not win the case against the FG.

Kanu know he is done and dusted and know amount of the intelligence of his so called lawyer will save him because FG have every evidences, testimonies and confession to nail him .

He won't survive this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Greed is in the blood, i heard one of the "developers" say that it is better to do rituals, get rich and die young than to die old and be poor.

kill policemen, burn police stations, do money rituals, insults every tribe and threaten anyone that criticize their supreme govt.

Its going to be a very lively country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
The zoo is in a mess.

2 Likes

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Fasindo: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
shocked

Nigeria is now officially a kidnapping country.

If you are in north bandits will kidnap you.
If you are outside Nigeria DSS will kidnap you and bring you back home.

Please has DSS release the cats they kidnapped at Igbo house?

1 Like

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by stanluiz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
You are not a an Islamic terrorist. Yes! But you are a fugitive that is inciting killing, destruction and violence in the South East.

So Mr kanu. All this wicked acts you committed makes you a terrorist.

British government should revoke his citizenship with immediate effects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by FarahAideed: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
I won't be surprised Buhari used AlShabab to even kidnap this man
Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by Antoeni(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
All join
FarahAideed:
I won't be surprised Buhari used AlShabab to even kidnap this man

1 Like

Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by realstars: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Most Of The Buharis Men Are Kidnappers Even Back In The Days.
Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by hardbody: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

But a foreign rapper said get rich or die trying and it became an anthem. It sounds sour coming from a fellow Nigerian. You guys have issues
Re: FG Told My ‘kidnappers’ I’m With Kenya Islamist Terrorists— Nnamdi Kanu by chiiraq802(m): 10:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
hardbody:

But a foreign rapper said get rich or die trying and it became an anthem. It sounds sour coming from a fellow Nigerian. You guys have issues

Did the foreign rapper say 'Do Rituals'

(1) (Reply)

I Created This Thread And It Got Deleted / Kidnap attempt foiled by motorists in Lugbe, Abuja / FBI Give Details Of How Hushpuppi Allegedly Paid N8m To DCP Abba Kyari To Detain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.